nooneclose

Sending and checking data from Excel to Chrome with Autoit

nooneclose

I want to check some Excel data against data on a website in Chrome. I use Chrome because the site I use does not function properly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. I know how to do the Excel stuff I just can not figure out how to send to Chrome, let alone check to see if the data matches or not. I am also having trouble finding any help online while searching for Chrome functions for Autoit. I have a Chrome UDF installed but I still can not figure out how to get my code to properly function. (I am not posting code because I am  sure my code isn't right, to begin with)

As usual, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 

caramen

You have to forgot Chrome UDF since it s not orking anymore . You need an extention that is not allowed to install by chrome store. Also you have to get this extention on all other Host that will run your script.

Check UIA automation.

Or

ClipGet ()

MouseClick

Send:

("^a")

("^c")

("^v")

In addition you got already the knowledge of Excel_UDF.au3

IUIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDF in the Quote|| >>HIt The Thanks Button.<<

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

water

Or use the WebDriver UDF to automate Chrome:

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-12-03 - Version 1.4.11.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

nooneclose

Thank you both very much @water  @caramen! I will look into both suggestions and will let you know how they helped. 

nooneclose

I did not like the send method though it kind of worked and I could not get the Webdriver UDF to work so I dropped the project.  

I am too busy right now to find a way around it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• gahhon
      By gahhon
      Hi,
      I have a program that is read data from the .txt file, since the .txt file is only readable, viewable and editable for the admin user.
      But how could I lock it with password, or some other technique that can helps to achieve this?
      Thanks for the advanced information.
    • gahhon
      By gahhon
      Hi,
      How can I the trigger the another button functions without waiting the previous function to finish execute?
      Any advise?
      I couldn't find any relevant topics via google.
      Thanks a lot.
    • SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      Hi all,
      I need to use ControlMove() on some controls of a hidden GUI window.
      This works properly on a GUI window created with default style, but does not work on a GUI window created with style $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW
      func GUItest($bOverlapped) $m = GUICreate("test", 200, 100, -1, -1, $bOverlapped ? $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW : -1) $g = GUICtrlCreateButton("test", 0, 0) ControlMove($m, "", $g, 30, 30) GUISetState() endfunc GuiTest(false) ; button 'test' properly moved to (30,30) GuiTest(true) ; button 'test' not moved and still sitting at (0,0) Any reason for this unexpected behavior ?
      Any workaround to fix this ?
      Thanks for any help
    • robertocm
      By robertocm
      I'm using this for replacing text strings in the VBProject of all excel files in a folder and subfolders.
      I have the same text string in several lines and those lines could have some differences between files: then not feasible for .ReplaceLine method
      I'm not interested in placing all the code in a xla AddIn, because the code is similar but not exactly the same in all the files.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2) ;1=start, 2=subStr, 3=exact, 4=advanced, -1 to -4=Nocase #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Excel.au3> $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "ErrFunc") ;Install a custom error handler Global $iEventError ; to be checked to know if com error occurs. Must be reset after handling. Global Const $sMessage = "Select Folder" Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then MsgBox(0, "", "No folder was selected.") Exit EndIf Global $bFileOpen ;Look for excel files in selected directory and all subdirectories Global $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFileSelectFolder, "*.xlsm", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If Not @error Then Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open(Default, Default, False, Default, True) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_Open" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0] $bFileOpen = _WinAPI_FileInUse($aFileList[$i]) If $bFileOpen = 0 Then ;ShellExecute($aFileList[$i]) Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $aFileList[$i]) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_BookOpen: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Local $oProject = $oWorkbook.VBProject ;From: Adapt VBA in a workbook using VBA / http://www.snb-vba.eu/index_en.html ;2.7.2 Macromodule delete With $oProject .VBComponents.Remove(.VBComponents("SplashText")) If $iEventError Then Consolewrite("SplashText Form not found: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) $iEventError = 0 ; Reset after displaying a COM Error occurred EndIf .VBComponents.Import("C:\Documents and Settings\XP\Escritorio\PLANTILLAS_EXPORT\SplashText.frm") EndWith ;3.2.1.8 Macro: delete With $oProject.VBComponents("Actual").CodeModule ;3.2.1.2 Macro: find If .Find("Sub Check_NumPed(", 1, 1, -1, -1) Then ;Note: using '+ 1' at the end of the line because i'm used to add an empty line between procedures (see vba help for ProcCountLines) .DeleteLines( .ProcStartLine("Check_NumPed", 0), .ProcCountLines("Check_NumPed", 0) + 1) EndIf EndWith ;Check if range name exists. If not create named ranges If Not IsObj($oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Evaluate("Booking_DestPort")) Then ;If Not IsObj($oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("Booking_DestPort")) Then If $oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("AC7").value = "DestPort" Then $oWorkbook.Names.Add("Booking_DestPort", "=DATOS!$AC$8") Else ConsoleWrite("-> Not: 'DestPort' in AC7" & @TAB & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf If $oWorkbook.Sheets("DATOS").Range("AD7").value = "FinalDest" Then $oWorkbook.Names.Add("Booking_FinalDest", "=DATOS!$AD$8") Else ConsoleWrite("-> Not: 'FinalDest' in AD7" & @TAB & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf EndIf ;Open VBE Editor (like Alt+F11) $oAppl.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = True ;$oAppl.VBE.Windows("Inmediato").Visible = True ;https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/77545-resolved-vbaofficeexcel-experts/ ;Spiff59, Aug 2008 ;Local $oModules = $oProject.VBComponents ;Local $oModules = $oWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents ;$oModules.Item(1).CodeModule.CodePane.Show ;$oModules.Item(1).Activate ; With $oModules.Item($y).CodeModule ; .ReplaceLine (1 , "Sub SpellCheck()") ; .DeleteLines (10, 1) ; .InsertLines (7 , "TEST") ; EndWith ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic - ", "Proyecto - VBAProjec", 30) WinActivate($hWnd) WinWaitActive($hWnd, "", 30) If WinActive($hWnd, "") Then ;Sleep(100) ;Send("{F7}") $oProject.VBComponents("Actual").Activate ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd2 = WinWait(" - [Actual (Código)]", "Proyecto - VBAProject", 30) WinActivate($hWnd2) WinWaitActive($hWnd2, "", 30) ;First Replace If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}") ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd3 = WinWait("Reemplazar", "&Procedimiento actua", 30) WinActivate($hWnd3) WinWaitActive($hWnd3, "", 30) Sleep(100) Send('Sheets("DATOS").Range("AC8")') Sleep(200) Send("{TAB}") Sleep(100) ;Send("{DEL}") Send('Range("Booking_DestPort")') Sleep(200) ControlClick("Reemplazar", "", "[ID:4892]") Sleep(100) Send("{ALTDOWN}z{ALTUP}") Local $hWnd4 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "Se ha buscado en la ", 2) ;WinActivate($hWnd4) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd4, "", 3) If WinActive($hWnd4, "") Then Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") Else Consolewrite("Not found 1: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) Local $hWnd5 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "No se encontró", 0) ;WinActivate($hWnd5) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd5, "", 2) Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") EndIf Sleep(100) If WinActive($hWnd3, "") Then ;Alt+F4 Send("!{F4}") Sleep(100) EndIf EndIf ;Second Replace If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then Send("{CTRLDOWN}h{CTRLUP}") ;Wait 30 seconds for the window to appear. Local $hWnd3 = WinWait("Reemplazar", "&Procedimiento actua", 30) WinActivate($hWnd3) WinWaitActive($hWnd3, "", 30) Sleep(100) Send('Sheets("DATOS").Range("AD8")') Sleep(200) Send("{TAB}") Sleep(100) Send('Range("Booking_FinalDest")') Sleep(200) ControlClick("Reemplazar", "", "[ID:4892]") Sleep(100) Send("{ALTDOWN}z{ALTUP}") Local $hWnd4 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "Se ha buscado en la ", 2) ;WinActivate($hWnd4) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd4, "", 3) If WinActive($hWnd4, "") Then Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") Else Consolewrite("Not found 2: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) Local $hWnd5 = WinWait("Microsoft Visual Basic", "No se encontró", 0) ;WinActivate($hWnd5) ;WinWaitActive($hWnd5, "", 2) Sleep(100) Send("{SPACE}") EndIf Sleep(100) If WinActive($hWnd3, "") Then ;Alt+F4 Send("!{F4}") Sleep(100) EndIf EndIf ;Close VBE Editor If WinActive($hWnd2, "") Then $oAppl.VBE.ActiveWindow.Close ;Send("^{F4}") ;Sleep(100) ;Send("^s") $oAppl.VBE.MainWindow.Visible = False ;Sleep(100) ;Send("!{F4}") EndIf EndIf _Excel_BookClose($oWorkbook, True) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_BookClose: " & $sFilePath & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) EndIf Next Else MsgBox(16, "Error", "No files were found in the folder specified.") EndIf _Excel_Close($oAppl) ;If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", "Error _Excel_Close" & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) ;This is a custom error handler Func ErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) ;~ MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ ;~ "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ ;~ "WinDescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription) ConsoleWrite("-> We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ "-> err.number is: " & @TAB & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "-> err.source: " & @TAB & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "-> err.windescription: " & @TAB & $oMyError.windescription & _ "-> err.scriptline is: " & @TAB & $oMyError.scriptline & @CRLF) $iEventError = 1 ; Use to check when a COM Error occurs EndFunc ;==>ErrFunc  
    • 2Toes
      By 2Toes
      Hi all..
      I'm having slight issue that has be a bit puzzled.
      I have an Input control.. After a certain function runs, it Disables that Input control, and sets it to ReadOnly.
      When running another certain function, it re-Enables that Input control, and sets the style back to Default.
      Which does work, however, when typing into the Input control after re-Enabling it, the text appears as a light gray color, rather than its original black color.
      I'm sure there's a simple solution here.. But what that is, appears to be beyond me.
      Here is a simplified example code:
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= Global $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 245, 215, 192, 124) Global $disableBTN = GUICtrlCreateButton("Disable", 32, 64, 75, 25) Global $enableBTN = GUICtrlCreateButton("Enable", 128, 64, 75, 25) Global $Input1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 32, 120, 169, 21) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $disableBTN disable() Case $enableBTN enable() EndSwitch WEnd Func disable() GUICtrlSetState($Input1, $GUI_DISABLE) GUICtrlSetStyle($Input1, $ES_READONLY) EndFunc Func enable() GUICtrlSetState($Input1, $GUI_ENABLE) GUICtrlSetStyle($Input1, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_INPUT) EndFunc  
      Any help would be greatly appreciated
      Thank you in advance!