Login to locked Windows 10 machine.

Hello, 
First of all I would like to say hello, since it’s my first post. Before I was a lurker here.

I was looking through the forum, and I couldn’t find a solution for my problem.
It is possible to have a autoIT script, scheduled to run at certain time, and when it's executed, it physically logins user to the windows system? 
I mean a physical log in. After some time the system goes to sleep, and system locks itself, and I need to login again.
So basically the steps I want to make is:
1. Wake up the PC. Probably press some key to do so.
2. Type in the user and password. Or just the password itself if the user is kept. 
3. Press Enter to login. 

Can autoIT do such a thing? I know scheduled task can be executed when the user is not logged in. But how I can gather information about the user / password text fields for autoIT to make it work.

I need it for my sikulix script, that starts at certain time of the day (it’s scheduled from the windows scheduler). In order for it to work, it needs to have access to the screen itself, which requires to login the user.

I’ve found some information, about enabling autolog within the autoIT script itself, or just by using existing solutions, like Autologon. (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/autologon).
There is a strict policy wheit comes to things like this, changing the login methods or screen saver settings, so It’s prefered for me to use approach described above.

Thanks In advance.

• Moderators

Microsoft does not allow automation of the username and password fields, or the CTRL+ALT+DEL action, for what I would think are obvious reasons. Autologon is the only approved method for doing what you're after.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!