There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By goku200
      I have an Autoit script that lists files from a folder into an array list. Is there a way to separate the filenames by an underscore and include the id, version, name and date into separate columns in Excel.
      Example of filename:
      12345_v1.0_TEST Name [12345]_01.01.2022.html
      12345 would be in one column
      v1.0 would be in another column
      TEST Name [12345] would be in another column
      01.01.2022 would be in another column
      .html would be in another column
      Note: filenames always change each day.
      Here is my code that lists the files into column C and then writes the column Headers into Column D, E, F, G. Just need some help with separating them into columns by the _ delimiter

• By SkysLastChance
      I am having a issue of whenever I try to _Excel_RangeWrite a formula that references another workbook I am getting an error @4 and @extended -2147352567

#include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookNew($oExcel) _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkBook,Default,"=IF(D2=D1,"",VLOOKUP(D2,'J:\Temporary Files\FolderName\FileName.xlsx'!$A:$B,2,0))","W2",False) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeWrite Example 1", "Error writing to worksheet." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeWrite Example 1", "String successfully written.") I am not a 100% sure, but I am guessing this is because I have "" and '' in the formula. However, I am not sure how this can best be resolved. 

• By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to autofill a range. I am getting stuck and I don't understand what I am doing wrong. 
      My goal is to auto fill some formulas that are next to a pivot table in columns A-C. 
      _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"2000","D3") _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"=(B3-D3)","E3") _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"100","F3") _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"=(C3-F3)","G3") $oNewWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("D3:G3").Select With $oNewWorkbook .Selection.AutoFill(.Range("D3:G77"),0) EndWith The data is not auto filling. 
      Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. 
    • By Rskm
      Hi, I have 5 notepad files with lot of data in each of it. The data are arranged in lines and i wish to get it pasted/copied into excel.  Say, i need to read notepad1 and paste the contents into sheet1 of excel and notepad2 to sheet2 and so on.  If i read the notepad and paste it line by line, it is taking lot of time.  Is there a way by which i can paste the whole of notepad file into excel sheet(and get it pasted line by line as shown in the attached excel), instead of using code to write it line by line?.. I was using Filewriteline(data, line i) initially to write to excel.  The 'i' value was incremented with for loop and the excel was updated, but this takes lot of time.  The expected excel format is attached here.  any help is appreciated.  thanks
      Tmp.xls
    • By jmp
      Hello.
      I have IETable,
      Get by this code
      $oTable = _IETableGetCollection ($oIE, 1) $aTableData = _IETableWriteToArray ($oTable) Local Const $iArrayNumberOfCols = UBound($aTableData, $UBOUND_COLUMNS) Local Const $iArrayNumberOfRows = UBound($aTableData, $UBOUND_ROWS) Local $aArraySubstringsRow[$iArrayNumberOfCols] ;~ Local $aExtract = _ArrayExtract ($aTableData, 1, 1, 1, -1) ;~ MsgBox(0, "", $iArrayNumberOfCols) ;~ _ArrayDisplay($aExtract) Local Const $iArrayRowIndex = 1 Local $sSubstring For $i = 0 To $iArrayNumberOfCols - 1     $sSubstring = StringLeft($aTableData[$iArrayRowIndex][$i], 2)     $aArraySubstringsRow[$i] = $sSubstring Next _ArrayDisplay($aArraySubstringsRow, "This is a row") and i want to use cell (52, 82, 18, 9,...10) one by one for selecting dropdown box in internet explorer.

So, How to show/get/extract cell one by one (in msgbox)?