Make Autoit draw a path - (Locked)

Hi, first of all I'd like to thank you for all the help you wil give, and all the help I got in the past searching the forum.

I'm quite a newbie on Autoit, just made some basic scripts to automate some task just using loops and mouse function so, if you can be simple would really appreciate.

As the following will be used in a game I can ensure it's not an online game, and not a multiplayer game, it's an old abadonware I could simply hack, but what I want to do is to make something sometimes frustrating more simple, without spoiling the game.

The project I'd like to develope is this:

To cast magic in this game you have to press and hold CTRL then holding leftkey on mouse draw some symbol like those attached.

For one magic you need 2,3, 4 or 5 symbols and if you miss one...you're done.

I want to automate this and link magics to buttons, from 4 to 0, as 1,2,and 3 are used in game.

How to do it?

I have some ideas, and would ask you for suggestions, but some problem I really don't know how to solve.

First: Make the patterns.

For making the mouse to draw I found much drawing script, but none seem to help me, so the only solution I can figure is to make a sequence of mousedown() and mousemove-mousemove()- mousemove() mouseup(), but how to draw a semicircle??

Any idea?

Second: The setup

I can make an .exe for every magic and then make my programmable keyboard execute that .exe (I made it in the past and it works smooth), but I would prefer to do something better, like a loop with _isPressed to launch the appropriate magic function. 

Which one will you consider the best?

Thanks.

P.S.: If you get the name of the game you get a bow!

Simon.

xxx.png.6f75cde40e3d13b0e3f09204c3e18ee2.png

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)