1. smud

smud

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rskm
      Hi, I have 5 notepad files with lot of data in each of it. The data are arranged in lines and i wish to get it pasted/copied into excel.  Say, i need to read notepad1 and paste the contents into sheet1 of excel and notepad2 to sheet2 and so on.  If i read the notepad and paste it line by line, it is taking lot of time.  Is there a way by which i can paste the whole of notepad file into excel sheet(and get it pasted line by line as shown in the attached excel), instead of using code to write it line by line?.. I was using Filewriteline(data, line i) initially to write to excel.  The 'i' value was incremented with for loop and the excel was updated, but this takes lot of time.  The expected excel format is attached here.  any help is appreciated.  thanks
      Tmp.xls
    • By EmilyLove
      I have a string containing the full path of an executable and an array of executables without their paths. I am trying to compare the string to the list in the array and if a match is found, remove it from the array. The entry get removed from the array successfully, and after checking its return result, uses it to update the ubound if it succeeded, but it doesn't want to update to the new value. Any ideas what I am doing wrong? It acts like it is read-only.
      #include <Array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $sApp_Exe = "F:\App\Nextcloud\nextcloud.exe" Local $aWaitForEXEX = [3, "Nextcloud.exe", "nextcloudcmd.exe", "QtWebEngineProcess.exe"] For $h = 1 To $aWaitForEXEX[0] If StringInStr($sApp_Exe, $aWaitForEXEX[$h]) <> 0 Then $iRet = _ArrayDelete($aWaitForEXEX, $h) If $iRet <> -1 Then $aWaitForEXEX[0] = $iRet ;this line doesn't work. $aWaitForEXEX[0] doesn't update and shortly gives Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.: _ArrayDisplay($aWaitForEXEX) EndIf Next  
    • By Hermes
      Hello, the script below will read column A from an excel file - and if a value matches in the browser, it will click the corresponding link and click on a specific button to paste the data, then writes "Completed" in Column B. It will continue to read from the excel file and do the same thing for all the remaining rows.
      #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "WinHttp.au3" #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <File.au3> #include <IE.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <INet.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #Include "WinHttp.au3" #Include "_HtmlTable2Array.au3" Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "table1.html") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") Local $sElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//table[@class='main']") ;ConsoleWrite ("mat-table " & $sElement & @CRLF) Local $aArray1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//td[contains(@class,'data')]", $sElement, True) sleep(1000) For $i = 0 to UBound($aArray1) - 1 $aArray1[$i] = _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aArray1[$i], 'text') Next ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray1) ;Email variables $SmtpServer = "" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED $FromName = "Hermes" ; name from who the email was sent $FromAddress = "sender@gmail.com" ; address from where the mail should come $ToAddress = "recipient@gmail.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED, use commas (,) to add more email addresses $Subject = "File not found" ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be $Body = "File not found!" ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail $AttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed $Importance = "High" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" $Username = "" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $Password = "" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $IPPort = 25 ; port used for sending the mail $ssl = 0 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS $tls = 0 ; enables/disables TLS when required Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters If FileExists($sWorkbook) Then ;Check if the file exist. Local $oAppl = _Excel_Open() Local $sWorkbook = "c:\test.xlsx" Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookOpen($oAppl, $sWorkbook) ;open excel and pass both parameters Local $aArray2 = _Excel_RangeRead($oWorkbook,Default,$oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Usedrange.Columns("A:A")) Local $iIdx Local $Skipline = 0 ;0==> first line Do Local $temprf For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray2) - 1 $temprf &= $aArray2[$i] _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]") Local $aElement = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, ".//a[contains(@class,'edit') and contains(text(),'Edit')]", $sElement, True) $iIdx = _ArraySearch($aArray1, $aArray2[$i]) If @error Then ContinueLoop _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $aElement[$iIdx], 'click') If $i < $Skipline Then ContinueLoop $oRange = $oWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("B" & $i + 1 & ":XFD" & $i + 1) _Excel_RangeCopyPaste($oWorkbook.Activesheet, $oRange) ;Paste Local $oTest4 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "pastebutton") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $oTest4, 'click') Sleep(1000) ;Save Button Local $save3 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "button.button") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $save3, 'click') _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkbook, $oWorkbook.Activesheet, "Completed", "B" & $i+1) sleep(1000) Next Until (Not @error) _Excel_Close($oWorkbook) Else _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl, $tls) Exit EndIf _WD_LoadWait($sSession) ;Attaching files to emails Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance="Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0, $tls = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf ; Set security params If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True If $tls Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendtls") = True ;Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send $objEmail="" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom Local $aDir = _FileListToArrayRec(@TempDir, "scoped_dir*;chrome_*", $FLTAR_FOLDERS, $FLTAR_NORECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) Sleep(2000) For $i = 1 To $aDir[0] DirRemove($aDir[$i], $DIR_REMOVE) Next _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome If the excel file doesn't exists in the folder, it will send an email to a specific recipient.
      What i am trying figure out now is if the excel crashes while the script/loop is running, I want to relaunch the excel file continue to the last row before the excel crashed. So if the value of column B is not marked as "completed", it should continue from that row
      Appreciate any help that I can get to achieve this.
      table1.html test.xlsx
    • By kovlad
      My solution is to write nested arrays without copying.
      The problem was described hier.

Function:
      #include <Array.au3> ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ArrayNestedSet ; Description ...: Assigns a value to an element of a nested 1D array. ; Syntax ........: _ArrayNestedSet(ByRef $aArray, $vIndex, $vValue) ; Parameters ....: $aArray - an array of arrays. ; $vIndex - an index or 1d-array of indexes; ; a size if $vValue not defined (zero to delete). ; $vValue - a value (create, resize or delete if not defined). ; ; Return values .: on success - 1 ; @extended - nesting level of operation ; on failure - 0 ; @extended - nesting level of error ; @error = 1 - invalid array ; @error = 2 - invalid index ; Author ........: ; Modified ......: kovlad ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/185638-assign-a-value-to-an-array-in-array-element/ ; https://www.autoitscript.com/trac/autoit/ticket/3515?replyto=description ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ArrayNestedSet(ByRef $aArray, $vIndex, $vValue = Default) Local $extended = @extended + 1 If IsArray($vIndex) Then If UBound($vIndex, 0) <> 1 Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended) If UBound($vIndex) > 1 Then If UBound($aArray, 0) <> 1 Then _ Return SetError(1, $extended) ; keep index for this array Local $i = $vIndex[0] If $i < 0 Or UBound($aArray) <= $i Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended) ; delete index of this array _ArrayDelete($vIndex, 0) ; recursive function call Local $return = _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[$i], $vIndex, $vValue) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended + 1, 0) Else Return SetExtended(@extended + 1, 1) EndIf Else $vIndex = $vIndex[0] EndIf EndIf If $vValue = Default Then If $vIndex < 0 Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended) If $vIndex = 0 Then ; delete array and free memory $aArray = 0 Return SetExtended($extended, 1) EndIf If UBound($aArray, 0) = 1 Then ; resize array keeping data ReDim $aArray[$vIndex] Return SetExtended($extended, 1) Else ; create new nested array Local $aTmp[$vIndex] $aArray = $aTmp Return SetExtended($extended, 1) EndIf Else If UBound($aArray) <= $vIndex Then _ Return SetError(2, $extended + 1) ; set value of array entry $aArray[$vIndex] = $vValue Return SetExtended($extended, 1) EndIf EndFunc  
      Examples:
      ; write value to 1st nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write value to 1st nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aTmp1[4] = [1,2,3,4] _ArrayDisplay($aTmp1, "$aTmp1") Local $aArray[2] = [$aTmp1] ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 3, 14) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 3, 14) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay($aArray[0], "$aArray[0]") ; resize 1st nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : resize 1st nested array" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 8) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 8) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay($aArray[0], "$aArray[0]") ; write array to 1st nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write array to 1st nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aTmp11[4] = [11,12,13,14] _ArrayDisplay($aTmp11, "$aTmp11") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 2, $aTmp11) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], 2, $aTmp11) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(($aArray[0])[2], "($aArray[0])[2]") ; write value to 2nd nested array using index array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write value to 2nd nested array using index array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex1[2] = [2,3] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex1, "$aIndex1") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1, 140) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1, 140) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(($aArray[0])[2], "($aArray[0])[2]") ; resize 2nd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : resize 2nd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex1[2] = [2,8] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex1, "$aIndex1") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex1) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay(($aArray[0])[2], "($aArray[0])[2]") ; create new 3rd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : create new 3rd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex2[3] = [2,7,6] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex2, "$aIndex2") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex2) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex2) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF & @CRLF) _ArrayDisplay((($aArray[0])[2])[7], ")($aArray[0])[2])[7]") ; delete 3rd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : delete 3rd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex3[3] = [2,7,0] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex3, "$aIndex2") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex3) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex3) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("IsArray((($aArray[0])[2])[7]) = " & IsArray((($aArray[0])[2])[7]) & @CRLF & @CRLF) ; write 0 in 1st nested array to delete the 2nd nested array ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : write 0 in 1st nested array to delete the 2nd nested array" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex4[1] = [2] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex4, "$aIndex4") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex4, 0) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex4, 0) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("IsArray(($aArray[0])[2]) = " & IsArray(($aArray[0])[2]) & @CRLF & @CRLF) ; delete 1st nested array (same as '$aArray[0] = 0') ConsoleWrite("@@ Debug(" & @ScriptLineNumber & ") : delete 1st nested array (same as '$aArray[0] = 0')" & @CRLF) Local $aIndex5[1] = [0] _ArrayDisplay($aIndex5, "$aIndex5") ConsoleWrite( _ "_ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex5) = " & _ArrayNestedSet($aArray[0], $aIndex5) & @CRLF & _ " @error = " & @error & @CRLF & _ " @extended = " & @extended & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("IsArray($aArray[0]) = " & IsArray($aArray[0]) & @CRLF & @CRLF)  
    • By robertocm
      change linked image paths in excel 2007 Open XML Files with AutoIt and 7-zip:
      #include <File.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> ;Required 7-zip Global $Path7z = @ProgramFilesDir & "\7-Zip" If Not FileExists($Path7z & "\7z.exe") Then MsgBox(16, "", "7z.exe not found in path " & $Path7z) Exit EndIf Global $bFileOpen Global $sFileRead ;Global $sOldImg = "C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\MyImageFolder" ;Global $sNewImg = "C:\Users\ANOTHERUSERNAME\Documents\AnotherImageFolder" Global $sOldImg = "C:\Users\MyUserName\Documents\MyImageFolder\My%20Image1.png" Global $sNewImg = "C:\Users\ANOTHERUSERNAME\Documents\AnotherImageFolder\My%20Image1.png" Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder("Directory to change excel image paths", "") Global $sTempDir = @ScriptDir & "\TempDir" Global $sFileCoreXml = $sTempDir & "\docProps\core.xml" If FileExists($sTempDir) Then DirRemove($sTempDir, $DIR_REMOVE) ;Look for excel files in selected directory and subdirectories Global $aFileList = _FileListToArrayRec($sFileSelectFolder, "*.xls*", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH) If Not @error Then For $i = 1 To $aFileList[0] ;Discard some kind of temp files (locked files from antivirus?) If StringLeft($aFileList[$i], 1) = "~" Then ContinueLoop $bFileOpen = _WinAPI_FileInUse($aFileList[$i]) If $bFileOpen = 0 Then ;use x command to keep the folder stucture, -aoa Overwrite All existing files without prompt, use -r to unzip the subfolders from the zip file RunWait('"' & $Path7z & '\7z.exe" x -aoa -r -y "' & $aFileList[$i] & '" -o"' & $sTempDir & '"', $Path7z, @SW_HIDE) If FileExists($sFileCoreXml) Then $sFileRead = FileRead($sFileCoreXml) If __ReplaceImagePaths($sTempDir, $sOldImg, $sNewImg) = 1 Then Consolewrite("--> Image path replaced in file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf ;Help File 7-zip.chm 'Switch can be used in any place in command line' RunWait('"' & $Path7z & '\7z.exe" a -r -tzip -y "' & $aFileList[$i] & '" "' & $sTempDir & '\*"', $Path7z, @SW_HIDE) Else If FileExists($sTempDir & "\EncryptedPackage") Then Consolewrite("Error password protected file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf DirRemove($sTempDir, $DIR_REMOVE) Else Consolewrite("Error Locked file: " & $aFileList[$i] & @CRLF) EndIf Next Else MsgBox(16, "Error", "No excel files were found in the folder") EndIf Func __ReplaceImagePaths($sTempDir, $sFind, $sReplace) ;List all files with .xml.rels extension in the directory \xl\drawings\_rels Local $aFileListDrw = _FileListToArray($sTempDir & "\xl\drawings\_rels", "*.xml.rels", 1, True) If @error = 1 Then ;MsgBox (0, "", "Path was invalid") SplashTextOn("Title", "Path was invalid", -1, -1, -1, -1, 1, "", 24) Sleep(2000) SplashOff() Exit EndIf If @error = 4 Then ;MsgBox (0, "No files", "No files were found") SplashTextOn("Title", "No files were found", -1, -1, -1, -1, 1, "", 24) Sleep(2000) SplashOff() Exit EndIf Local $iRetval ;Loop through the array For $i = 1 To $aFileListDrw[0] $iRetval = _ReplaceStringInFile($aFileListDrw[$i], $sFind, $sReplace) Next If Not $iRetval = -1 Then Return 1 EndFunc  
      Some references:
      https://stackoverflow.com/questions/37145369/change-path-to-picture-links-in-excel http://www.jkp-ads.com/Articles/Excel2007FileFormat.asp EDITED:
      Note: it seems that if User Account Control (UAC) is enabled then 7zip is unable to overwrite the destination file (using the same name).
      In this case, a possible solution would be to rename the original excel file before (see _PathSplit in help file).
      In my case i prefer just to disable UAC