Manage Chrome read / edit / clic

Do you have a solution to pre-fill forms, manage the private mode, capture the opening of a new chrome window on clic button.
My goal is to open a Chrome in private browsing, and enter the login information so that the user does not go to fill them

UDF functions do not seem to work
It still exists:
- IUIAutomation
- The commands for ChromeDriver (But which requires the installation of an extension)
- Selenium which also requires an extension

In short, it's not easy to make a choice
Does anyone have experience on it and can advise me on the right technology that works well now in October 2018

Thank you

Hello Danp2,
Thank for your answer.

The path of my search for the right technology

1. The Chrome UDF published in 2013 : Chrome UDF

2. This is an old pos tso go on the last page: Chrome UDF Last Page
Reading comment I understand, that this technology doesn't seem to work anymore. The user "Water" suggest to utilize WebDeriver techno.

3. So I go on the WebDriver forum: Chrome Driver
On that post, it is mentioned the WebDriver Chrome extension link need to be installed to works,. ( This is what I have understand ! )

4. I thought booo, I have to set up a group policy to install the ChromeDriver extension in the domain. So I tried to use another technology that does not require installation.

5. So I discover  IUIAutomation that seems great. I just read it quickly and try the Chrome exemple but I received this error: 
Chrome Example.au3" (78) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".:
$oValueP.CurrentValue($myText)
$oValueP^ ERROR

Conclusion

The _IE functions works well, but I need to open session on website designed for Chrome, so I just need the same functions to manage but for Chrome.
One important detail, I need to work on Chrome private navigation.

Thank you for telling me what technology you propose and that works to date

Thanks for helping :-)

16 hours ago, Danp2 said:

Please clarify this statement. To which UDF are you referring?

FYI, the Webdriver UDF (see my sig) doesn't require a browser extension.

WebDriver is an extension itself if you Check during runnîng code 😉

edit: chrome 100% 

ff , idk

chromeDriver is no more viable solution becose the extension needed is no more approved bu Google store. 

I can Also add the store rules are changing at the moment so may things will be easyer than now on the future. 

All extention will become open source but locked

or wont be aloWed

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I recommand webdriver. 

Easy 

powerfull 

but need bit brain tortur if you start to learn it from zéro ;p

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I learned it in 4 days with chrome only. You can beat me easy i am sure.

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki