Hmmm i am sorry :( i had simular problem but i cant find back post. 

How to hide a gui button ? 

I Want to dodge the variable non déclaréd when i make button in

if statment 

thx before 

My video tutorials : HERE ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I a so stupid nvm

GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE)

My video tutorials : HERE ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Hi caramen,
In fact, your post just helped me in a script, replacing 5 different Autoit instructions with 1 only !
These 5 instructions are : ControlHide(), ControlShow(), ControlDisable(), ControlEnable(), ControlFocus()
I replaced them all with GUICtrlSetState(), which does exactly the same, as long as you provide the correct state parameter.

Concerning GUICtrlSetState(), another parameter intrigued me in the help file : $GUI_DEFBUTTON
But after the negative comments I read from Melba23 and Zedna, I'll never use that one !
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/123817-gui_defbutton-seens-to-stick-after-guictrldelete/

So finally, thanks for your... forgetting :)

Haha i like the Your...forgetting.

Even stupideness can lead to a good way then :P

By the way i am on a projet of 50 000 - 100 000 lignes so i am structuring a script actually so Replace 5 func with 1 is v good.

Maybe 500 Case :yawn:

I never did that what do you think ?

It s better to have a function file in include or a single file ... wo did a so big project already ?

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

33 minutes ago, caramen said:

It s better to have a function file in include or a single file ...

You can think to do your own UDF and use it in your project :)

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

I structured things to have maleable code atm i coded 500 lines i can have understanding of var without check the gui 

And all are fractioned in func so i just code them when i need to do similar things 

But is it good to do it ? It change somthing ? 

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki