how can i open exe and click one button when minimized[suggestion]

atanik

Hello, My name is Adnan.  I am trying to do some small program for helping my process. i have one exe file. and inside of this exe file there is a button which is download some date from server. But program has no automatically bringing data. so i should click every minute or less then minute. When i am researching i meet with autoit. it is really great and user interface. 

But i want some specially things which need to work when minimized. so no need to see any data and program. cos when i clicked update data it is taking some data and saving in harddisk folder. i am using these data from another programs.  Finallay i want program work at minimized and clicked to just one button. 

Is that easy to do that? if it is very easy can anoyone help me with this topics. 

Note: i need to "verileri yükle" button (verileri yükle=update data)

c832a2d0-cc3d-4725-b79f-35301a2aaa76.jpg

Regards,

Adnan

• Moderators

@atanik welcome to the forum. Please see this post, which has suggestions on requesting help, and the information we need. A couple of things, if we are to help you:

• Please ensure you have a detailed description. You state "I have one exe" - is this a compiled script of your own, or a third party tool? Is it a exe that is commonly available so those trying to help you can troubleshoot?
  • Also, you attached a .jpg that is not coming through in your post. Please fix so those trying to assist can see what you're seeing.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

i attached jpg. i wanted to open this exe file which is third party tools. called MSDownloader.exe where at C:\MSDOWNLOADER\MSDownloader.exe
i want to open C:\MSDOWNLOADER\MSDownloader.exe and click the "verileri yükle" button (verileri yükle=update data) when autoit form is minimized. 
sorry for my english.Maybe i could not explain well what i want, Becouse english is not my mother language. sorry. 

c832a2d0-cc3d-4725-b79f-35301a2aaa76.jpg

Ok :) please read this : and come back to me in this thread : 

you got the solution and some explanation at the bottom of the thread

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Well since you just want a controlclick it will be easy for you. 

You need to do that after a keystroke or after a delay ? 

Give me the logic you want and i ll give you all needed command so you will have to read without search

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

thank you @caramen yes i will wait around 40-50 second. sometimes i will need to delay time. But for me most importnat thing is work in minimized. 

otherwise MSDownloader.exe window becomes active and not allow to do anything. even i can not type.. i hope i explain well. 

You mean you can only click ? 

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Ok watch this:

WinGetState ;This one is optional for you and this script

ControlClick ; Not optional

AdlibRegister ; Optional but best for you

Sleep ; Optional

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Yeah it is usualy the correct way to do things here :)

And if you encounter an issue or dont understand somthing come back here post code then we try to help 

Btw you probably have already this question answered 150 000 time :P

But np. 

Cya 

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, atanik said:

it will work silently in minimized position ?

It would probably take you less time to try it for yourself than it did to post the question.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

1 hour ago, atanik said:

@caramen how can work this at minimized.  i dont want to show forms. it will work silently in minimized position ?

Step by step mate :)

Try to make it work, first.

Then after you try multiple things.

Minimise and check if it worked too. Move window, or try to make it bug. By anyway you can try. But not all at same time.

And also if you make a code and post it here with questions. We will be able to help you a lot more.

And show you diferent way to do what you did.

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki