Is it safe?

Jeppee

I don't know if its possible but, I want the program to record my movement with my mouse and keyboard and then make the program run itself and do the same movements like I did before. 

An example could be, make a txt file, write hello, and save.

And then the program keeps doing it until I press a key to make it stop loop.

Is there any possibility for the program to do such thing?

There used to be a tool called AU3Record. This was removed from the package some time ago and if you read the forum rules, you just might figure out the reason - it's a must anyway. Secondly, this forum has a lot of examples of usage. Take a look at the topics in Example Scripts. Finally - after downloading, look at the Help File and especially look at the Tutorials.

Edited by czardas

3 minutes ago, Jeppee said:

So I guess there's no way for me to get it  again? 

It was pretty terrible, and did things the most breakable way possible in every facet.  So forum questions would not educate as they were about fixing some retarded script that a tool wrote, rather than you learning something about approach and structure by fixing the retarded scripts you will write.

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, Jeppee said:

An example could be, make a txt file, write hello, and save.

As mentioned, AU3 Record was removed, mainly because recording mousemoves and mouseclicks is inherently unreliable. There is almost always a better way to do things. First, though, you need to look at this post. As stated therein, we need a detailed description of what you want to do so we can assist; the "well, maybe something like this sorta kinda" doesn't help us help you.

Think about a specific task you would like to accomplish, look through the help file, and if you're stuck after trying things on your own, post back here.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Developers

You are still not answering what you want to automate, only how, which was clear already. So what is the purpose of all of this?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Alright, I'll do my best. I want to my "tasker" or "bot" to right click on a certain position then move from thatposition to another (x,y position I guess?) position and then left click on that position make myself "fish" in a game called Tibia and then keep just keep loop after that?

And I thought the easiest way to do it was mouse recorder but I guess I've got to script it? Which I'm not the best on, Ive done some C++ scripting before but not anything really hard.

I also would like to make the "script" write a word each 120 second, I do think that that task is a lot easier to script but the other one is a lot harder for me to create.

5 minutes ago, Jos said:

You are still not answering what you want to automate, only how, which was clear already. So what is the purpose of all of this?

7 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

As mentioned, AU3 Record was removed, mainly because recording mousemoves and mouseclicks is inherently unreliable. There is almost always a better way to do things. First, though, you need to look at this post. As stated therein, we need a detailed description of what you want to do so we can assist; the "well, maybe something like this sorta kinda" doesn't help us help you.

Think about a specific task you would like to accomplish, look through the help file, and if you're stuck after trying things on your own, post back here.

There you go.

• Moderators

You obviously did not read the thread to which I pointed you to, or you would have read the first bullet point about reading and adhering to the forum rules. Read it now, before posting again, and you will see why this thread is locked.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!