How to deal with this button?

IAMK

I currently have a fully working script, but it uses pixelGetColor(). I want to change it, making a much better script. I would like to use some sort of html function for it. However, I am wondering if there is a way to do this without constantly reading the source.

image.png.150bb499cbea0ed3eeecdab4b15ac65f.png

Above is the button I want to watch the status of. The status can be one of the following:
1- <button type="submit" class="js-room-comment-btn comment-btn">
2- <button type="submit" class="js-room-comment-btn comment-btn is-disabled" disabled="disabled">

Basically, the way it works is, when I type a message, the button enables (1). When the inputbox is empty, the button is disabled (2). It updates realtime.

Ideally, I would like a way for this to be done by looking for an open instance of FF, then checking the status of this button.

If that cannot be done, then I will just use _IECreate(). However, I still need to know how to check the button's status without re-reading the source.

If you want to look at how the source changes, you don't require an account to find this button and put text into the input box (Click one of the squares with pictures of people to get to the page with the button): https://www.showroom-live.com/onlive

--------------------------------------------------------------
OR (even better): Can I Send() directly to the website rather than typing into the browser? And will there be a way to check if the Send() failed or not? (Sometimes the message doesn't get sent, and a red message pops up due to lag or something I think).
If this is possible, tell me and I can give more information on it.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by IAMK