Do something and again do it after 2 min

mrtgtr

• Developers

Reading through this thread I have no clue what you are trying to automate here and it feels you are going out of your way to keep it vague...so:

Please explain now first what this whole effort is about in enough detail for us to understand, before this thread is allowed to continue!

Jos

Ps: Others: stay out for the moment.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

@mrtgtr Not answering is not going to help you, so better think twice about ignoring this.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Why start a new topic?  I think @Jos is waiting for an answer in the old topic.  :muttley:

Edited by TheXman

We all have to start somewhere. You giving out tidbits of information does not help you.

So how do you know if someone is giving you a trustworthy script or not? Since you do not read english to well.

You are just looking for someone else to do the work for you ,on something we are clueless about.

Shrugs, and walks away.

1 hour ago, Somerset said:

We all have to start somewhere. You giving out tidbits of information does not help you.

So how do you know if someone is giving you a trustworthy script or not? Since you do not read english to well.

You are just looking for someone else to do the work for you ,on something we are clueless about.

Shrugs, and walks away.

you are so bad

• Developers

Ok guys ...stay out please as it is made clear I am waiting for an answer.

@mrtgtr,

You will require to answer me now as I know you have read my post. You get 10 minutes or else will be unable to post until you do (via PM after you failed to provide the answer in time)

Jos

Edited by Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Topics merge as this is still the same question... so answer this post of mine now first... and consider it your last chance.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:12 PM, Jos said:

Reading through this thread I have no clue what you are trying to automate here and it feels you are going out of your way to keep it vague...so:

Please explain now first what this whole effort is about in enough detail for us to understand, before this thread is allowed to continue!

Jos

Ps: Others: stay out for the moment.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Jos locked this topic