FastFind SnapShot - How can do I imagesearch from the Snapshot?

I have loaded FastFind into my code and it takes a snapshot and creates a BMP file from it. 

My issue is now I want to imagesearch from that BMP file (or snapshot memory) and look for a specific image from that image and get the coordinates from that. 

I have looked at all the documentation but I cannot find anything to assist me.

Does anyone have any idea?

There is 2 scripts that suppose to do it : ImageSearch.au3 and FindBmp.au3.  I tried them both and didn't get them to work.  So I decided to make one of my own.  The idea is quite simple in fact.

You simply put the BMP file and the desktop in separate 2 dim arrays.  To achieve it, use _ScreenCapture and _GDIPlus UDFs.  Once you have that you can make quite a simple 4 loops that compare both arrays.

4 hours ago, Nine said:

There is 2 scripts that suppose to do it : ImageSearch.au3 and FindBmp.au3.  I tried them both and didn't get them to work.  So I decided to make one of my own.  The idea is quite simple in fact.

You simply put the BMP file and the desktop in separate 2 dim arrays.  To achieve it, use _ScreenCapture and _GDIPlus UDFs.  Once you have that you can make quite a simple 4 loops that compare both arrays.

I’m completely lost at how to go about doing it - could you provide an example? 

Func GetImage($BMPFile, byref $BMPDataStart, byref $Width, byRef $Height, byref $Stride, $imgBytes=3)
local $Scan0, $pixelData, $hbScreen, $pBitmap, $pBitmapCap, $handle

; Load the bitmap to search in
    If $BMPFile="SCREEN" Then
        $hbScreen=_ScreenCapture_Capture("",0,0,-1,-1,False)
        $pBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hbScreen); returns memory bitmap
    Else
;try to get a handle
        $handle = WinGetHandle($BMPFile)
        If @error Then
;Assume its an unknown handle so correct filename should be given
            $pBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromFile($BMPFile)
        Else
            $hbScreen=_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd("",$handle,0,0,-1,-1,False)
            $pBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hbScreen); returns memory bitmap
        EndIf
    EndIf

;Get $tagGDIPBITMAPDATA structure
;~  ConsoleWrite("Bitmap Width:    " & _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($pBitmap) & @CRLF )
;~  ConsoleWrite("Bitmap Height:      " & _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($pBitmap) & @CRLF)

;~  24 bits (3 bytes) or 16 bits (2 bytes) comparison
    if ($imgBytes=2) then
        $BitmapData= _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($pBitmap, 0, 0, _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($pBitmap), _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($pBitmap), $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF16RGB555)
;~      $BitmapData= _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($pBitmap, 0, 0, _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($pBitmap), _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($pBitmap), $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB)
    Else
        $BitmapData= _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($pBitmap, 0, 0, _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($pBitmap), _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($pBitmap), $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF24RGB)
;~      $BitmapData= _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($pBitmap, 0, 0, _GDIPlus_ImageGetWidth($pBitmap), _GDIPlus_ImageGetHeight($pBitmap), $GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_PXF32ARGB)
    endIf

If @ERROR Then MsgBox(0,"","Error locking region " & @error)

$Stride = DllStructGetData($BitmapData, "Stride");Stride - Offset, in bytes, between consecutive scan lines of the bitmap. If the stride is positive, the bitmap is top-down. If the stride is negative, the bitmap is bottom-up.
    $Width = DllStructGetData($BitmapData, "Width");Image width - Number of pixels in one scan line of the bitmap.
    $Height = DllStructGetData($BitmapData, "Height");Image height - Number of scan lines in the bitmap.
    $PixelFormat = DllStructGetData($BitmapData, "PixelFormat");Pixel format - Integer that specifies the pixel format of the bitmap
    $Scan0 = DllStructGetData($BitmapData, "Scan0");Scan0 - Pointer to the first (index 0) scan line of the bitmap.

$pixelData = DllStructCreate("ubyte lData[" & (abs($Stride) * $Height-1) & "]", $Scan0)
    $BMPDataStart = $BMPDataStart & DllStructGetData($pixeldata,"lData")

_GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($pBitmap, $BitmapData)
    _GDIPlus_ImageDispose ($pBitmap)
    _WinAPI_DeleteObject ($pBitmap)

EndFunc;==>GetImage

The 2 lines near the end : $pixeldata = ... and $bmpdatastart = ... need to be change into a 2 embedded loops to fill a 2 dim array.  But for the rest it will pretty much stay the same.  That code comes from FindBMP.au3 !  And it is a good start.