cFileSelectFolder: can't get rid of zip file

I uploaded cFileSelectFolder.zip to Downloads.

Then later I uploaded cFileSelectFolder 1_0_2.zip. Both contain .au3 files.

I wish cFileSelectFolder 1_0_2.zip to be available but not cFileSelectFolder.zip to be available. I have tried various ways to delete the latter file, but without success.

How can I remove cFileSelectFolder.zip ?

Is there a guide somewhere?

Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

cFileSelectFolder.zip has now disappeared, but I don't know how I achieved this.

Where can I find instructions for avoiding this situation in the future?

Spoiler

CDebug Dumps values of variables including arrays and DLL structs, to a GUI, to the Console, and to the Clipboard

• 5 months later...

@c.haslam, I couldn't find a forum thread devoted to  cFileSelectFolder, so I'm posting here. Your UDF looks interesting and I'd be inclined to try it out, but it's missing a feature that I cannot do without: The ability to directly enter a path, usually pasted from the clipboard. I loathe file system navigation, so I have a Send To function that simply copies the path of the file system object of interest to the clipboard (or optionally several), ready for pasting. For that reason, I always have used the FileSelectFolder UDF by  @trancexx, but I've been on the lookout for similar UDFs that also allow direct input.

You might consider looking into providing that feature...