how can reads value at memory address

Hawlong

hello all

i try to read value from memory

#include <NomadMemory.au3>

$Mem_Address = 0x004EC1E8 
$Process1 = WinGetProcess("mspaint.exe") ;the window to get PID

While 1

$Mem_Open = _MemoryOpen($Process1) ;must open before you can read address
            $Mem_Read = _MemoryRead($Mem_Address, $Mem_Open) ;reads value at memory address
            _MemoryClose($Mem_Open) ;
            ConsoleWrite($Mem_Read)

Wend

the probleam i run 3 paint and I want to read from one application just how to get the pid like cheat engine?

Untitled55.png

Yeah what are you trying to accomplish ?

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I think "Cheat engine" tells us what he tries to accomplish ...

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

You can use Run to execute mspaint.exe and it would return the PID of the process :)

Thanks bro , It is impossible to obtain this address like cheat engine

As you can see there are different numbers and letters at the beginning of each program

How to get these addresses in autoit

arafa.png

If you could be more precise on what are you trying to automate, then we can suggest you more (appropriate) solutions :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I want to know the value of RAM for a specific program but I work on three programs of the same type at a time

How to get PID for a single program such as cheat engine gives you a title for each program

arafa.png

Yeah what are you trying to accomplish ?

I want to read the value of the memory but I use three programs of the same type at a time how can I specify the PID and address for each of them because I want to read the value of one program only 

• Moderators

Hawlong,

Stop being evasive, we all know what you want to do - what we need to know is what are the "three programs of the same type at a time" whose memory you want to read.

M23

P.S. And just to be absolutely clear - this is the Mod team determining the legality of the thread, so everyone else please keep out.

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Hawlong,

Stop being evasive, we all know what you want to do - what we need to know is what are the "three programs of the same type at a time" whose memory you want to read.

M23

P.S. And just to be absolutely clear - this is the Mod team determining the legality of the thread, so everyone else please keep out.

three programs

11111d.png

• Moderators

Hawlong,

We are not stupid - we all know that Paint is not the program with which you want to interact. So last chance - what are you actually trying to do?

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

• Moderators

Hawlong,

But why all these questions? Is what I want forbidden?

Quite possibly. if you read the Forum rules you will see that we do not permit discussion of game related scripts. And the use of Cheat Engine is usually a fair indication of exactly that - hence my question. I would also point out that your evasive answers are not helping your cause.

So it looks as if you get another chance - what are these "three programs of the same type at a time"? if I do not get an acceptable answer this time then the thread will be locked.

M23

Spoiler

• Developers
2 hours ago, Hawlong said:

I do not use this for a game ,

.. but you are not going to tell us what you are really using it for...  :idiot: 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic