Copy text from a specific website

Epic007

Hey guys I'm stuck with a program.....I need a make an automation which copies text from a chat bot app and paste it in notepad to log the replies of my chat bot and to analyse stuff....a lil help pls

Thanks in advance

Hey guys I'm stuck with a program.....I need a make an automation which copies text from a chat bot app and paste it in notepad to log the replies of my chat bot and to analyse stuff....a lil help pls

Thanks in advance

Hello there :)

May you can look at this and make again your help request ? 

Paticulary this part: 

• Include a detailed description of what you are trying to do, what you have tried on your own, and what problem/error you are experiencing: "Doesn't work" or "AutoIt's broke" doesn't cut it. Forum members are also here to help you write and improve your own scripts; this is not a forum where you put in an order and someone writes the code for you.
  • Always Post Code: Even if the code is not doing what you want it to, posting the code you are working from rather than asking forum members to guess is always going to result in more rapid assistance. If you cannot post the code for business reasons, create a script that reproduces the issue you are seeing.

I will be back to you soon :) 

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Why make a second post ? 

Same unswer : 

Read this : 

• Include a detailed description of what you are trying to do, what you have tried on your own, and what problem/error you are experiencing: "Doesn't work" or "AutoIt's broke" doesn't cut it. Forum members are also here to help you write and improve your own scripts; this is not a forum where you put in an order and someone writes the code for you.
  • Always Post Code: Even if the code is not doing what you want it to, posting the code you are working from rather than asking forum members to guess is always going to result in more rapid assistance. If you cannot post the code for business reasons, create a script that reproduces the issue you are seeing.

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Just now, Epic007 said:

Hey buddy I read those.....

Please. Follow what you readed then. 

It 's not yet the case.

If you could say exactly what are you trying to accomplish and post your code. It will be fine.

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

20 minutes ago, Epic007 said:

Brainia is the name of the chat bot app....i need to press ctrl+alt+space simultaneously....help pls....the send function is not workin

oew.png

You can try:

#RequireAdmin
Send("^!{SPACE}")

Application "Braina - Human Language Interface" use QtGui - QWidget 
Its not GUI standard Windows, AutoIt can not use  ControlGetText() to read text.
I think you can use Send() to automate some of the selected and copy text.

GoodLucky!

Regards,

Guys i tried pixel searching x and y axes separately but it gives an error pls help...#this is only the part of the code....of a compex big code which i made

MouseMove(539, 718, 0)

Local $pix=PixelGetColor(539,718);
Local $pix2=0;

Do
   $pix2=PixelGetColor(539+$x,718);
  If $pix<>$pix2 Then
     $x=$x+1;
  Else
   MouseMove(539+$x,718, 0)

EndIf

Until $pix<>$pix2

Do

$pix2=PixelGetColor(539+$x,718+$y);
  If $pix<>$pix2 Then
     $y=$y+1;
   Else
     MouseClickDrag ($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT,539,718,539+$x,718+$y,0)
EndIf

Until $pix<>$pix2

op.png

1 minute ago, Epic007 said:

but it gives an error pls help

The error message TELLS you what the problem is. Declare $x with a value and that will go away.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Yep..I put $x=0....still the code is not working...instead my mouse gets stuck on a specific coordinates.....any ideas???🐒.....

19 hours ago, BrewManNH said:

The error message TELLS you what the problem is. Declare $x with a value and that will go away.

Thanks in advance

On 10/11/2018 at 11:00 PM, Epic007 said:

Guys.....Im currently analysing various chatbots....in online.....I need to copy the chat bot replies and paste them in notepad after each reply

Here's the link of the chatbot.....whose text I need to copy...

http://www.mitsuku.co.uk

Anyone???help pls....just tell me how to access the reply of the chatbot....I'm bad at getting the HTML codes from websites...any suggestions or ideas ????...I'll write the code....give me ideas

Edited by Epic007