GUI / re-size / Control move utility

Deye

Hi,

I'm thinking about some UDF ,that when declared in some main script (GUI based)
A GUI should show up side by side to the main script's GUI

I didn't test anything yet so I didn't yet get a grasp of what is\might be a good natural way of doing it
I was thinking about using maybe list view that will pick up all the available controls from the main script's GUI

And probably find var names that are attached to controls  if available (if doable) so it will be easy to edit\replace pointers in the main script where new placements can be saved into a new copy to the main script

I am thinking towards a way to resize\move a group of controls all at once too:
where with some entire name I can select an individual control that  represents a group controls 
if the control belongs to a group then by increasing its Y or X position will cause the other controls in the same group to react on the change
And so on and so forth 

maybe this can come into play as an idea to somehow list controls into groups before performing any actions on them

So far I have found this by @Malkey
But rather needing to use the mouse for moving controls I would prefer to edit in the values for the particular control and then have the GUI instantly refreshed by any changes

So I'm looking for tips in what can be a good user interface best made for this
Even if you have some idea on what the GUI should look like - in the aspect of this, pitch in, anything can help 

it maybe understandable that I am having GUI design issues lately and I get frustrated to edit it each time I want to make one change in one or a group of controls
I'm really looking just for another tool that can help me with this ,  I want an easy workaround for this
So if you think you have anything that can further help promote this then please pulse in ..

Thanks 

Deye

Edited by Deye

Hi,

so far, this is just the basic example of what I was thinking to have
I'm a little weak with GUIs so this will need to be redesigned and tweaked for reading more controls ++ features ..
P.S Don't hesitate to test and add new features, make suggestions (code wise - we are in Collaboration  forum here )
.. about resizing the main GUI itself (still left out,  If you like it enough to whip up some code for this part then ready yourself as welcome to add it here

simply post a mod if you can I can update the OP at any odd time later .. 

Edit : updated ever since

_GUICtrlTuner.au3

Thanks

Deye

Edited by Deye
Updated ever since