Integrate System (Moved again)

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum.

Moderation Team

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

• Moderators
1 minute ago, PedroMendes said:

can I integrate autoit with other systems?

Yes.

If that answer seems a bit vague, it is because your question is as well. How are we to know which "web system" you want to integrate with (there is more than one believe it or not) without a detailed explanation? Please see the post below on how to provide enough information when asking a question:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110993-faq-updated-please-read-before-posting/?do=findComment&comment=1405467

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

Tries to verify that the program you want to install has a silent install parameter by emio of CMD. go to the directory that this software type your name in cmd and put /? the silent install pattern will appear.

Example code:
Global $install = @ScriptDir & '\Setup\setup.exe'

RunWait($install & ' /VERYSILENT /NORESTART    ', '', @SW_HIDE)

in case this installation parameter is from the softwate here.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes. I do not speak English.

Capturar.PNG

Edited by PedroMendes

20 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Yes.

If that answer seems a bit vague, it is because your question is as well. How are we to know which "web system" you want to integrate with (there is more than one believe it or not) without a detailed explanation? Please see the post below on how to provide enough information when asking a question:

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110993-faq-updated-please-read-before-posting/?do=findComment&comment=1405467

---------------Detectar idiomaAfricânerAlbanêsAlemãoAmáricoÁrabeArmênioAzerbaijanoBascoBengaliBielorrussoBirmanêsBósnioBúlgaroCanarimCatalãoCazaqueCebuanoChinês (simplificado)Chinês (tradicional)CingalêsCoreanoCorsoCroataCurdoDinamarquêsEslovacoEslovenoEspanholEsperantoEstonianoFilipinoFinlandêsFrancêsFrísio ocidentalGaélico escocêsGalegoGalêsGeorgianoGregoGuzerateHaitianoHauçáHavaianoHebraicoHíndiHmongHolandêsHúngaroIgboIídicheIndonésioInglêsIorubáIrlandêsIslandêsItalianoJaponêsJavanêsKhmerLaosianoLatimLetãoLituanoLuxemburguêsMacedônioMalaialaMalaioMalgaxeMaltêsMaoriMaratiMongolNepalêsNianjaNorueguêsPanjabiPashtoPersaPolonêsPortuguêsQuirguizRomenoRussoSamoanoSérvioSindiSomaliSoto do sulSuaíliSuecoSundanêsTadjiqueTailandêsTâmilTchecoTélugoTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbequeVietnamitaXhosaXonaZuluPortuguês

okay, you know with which web systems I can integrate?

25 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

Yes.

Thank you.

• Moderators

@PedroMendes if you want help you need to be a lot more specific in what you are trying to do. Also, you can stop quoting everything I say and just hit reply, I remember what I said; I was there when I said it ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

I am currently doing a survey for requirements survey and I need to see if the tool meets them.

• Developers

@PedroMendes

Please:

1. Use the standard font when typing your posts, so it is much easier to read them.
  2. Post more information in case you have a question, as the last post is totally unclear whether that is a question and what the question is.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Good Morning,

I created a silent install package in autoit. I would like to implement a page made in HTML and JavaScript. When the user selects the desired items, he will click the install button. And he will be able to install the selected softwares. How can I make this integration?

• Moderators

A: Why would you create another thread when you already had one going? - Threads Merged

B: You still have not read and followed the instructions here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110993-faq-updated-please-read-before-posting/?do=findComment&comment=1405467, as you are not showing us what you have tried on your own. There are literally hundreds of threads on the forum for creating silent installs, you need to do some research and try a couple of suggestions rather than expecting the code to be spoon-fed to you.

C: Once again, please pay attention to where you post, the statement at the top of the AutoIt Technical Discussion forum could not possibly be more clear:

Do not post general support questions here, instead use the AutoIt Help and Support forums.

10 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

A: Why would you create another thread when you already had one going? - Threads Merged

B: You still have not read and followed the instructions here: https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110993-faq-updated-please-read-before-posting/?do=findComment&comment=1405467, as you are not showing us what you have tried on your own. There are literally hundreds of threads on the forum for creating silent installs, you need to do some research and try a couple of suggestions rather than expecting the code to be spoon-fed to you.

C: Once again, please pay attention to where you post, the statement at the top of the AutoIt Technical Discussion forum could not possibly be more clear:

Doubt is not silent installation.
This is already done. My question is how do I integrate it with another language.

• Moderators

@PedroMendes apologies if I misunderstood your meaning. :>

Nevertheless, as this is a continuation of your earlier thread I believe you'll get a much better response with it continuing rather than starting a whole new thread. That said, as your question has moved from "How do I create this AutoIt script" to "How do I integrate this application with my webpage" you may do much better asking the question on an HTML/hosting forum. Depending on how you want to do it (CGI call the script in-browser or a download-and-run-local model), you may find more expertise posting in an appropriate forum.

14 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@PedroMendes apologies if I misunderstood your meaning. :>

Nevertheless, as this is a continuation of your earlier thread I believe you'll get a much better response with it continuing rather than starting a whole new thread. That said, as your question has moved from "How do I create this AutoIt script" to "How do I integrate this application with my webpage" you may do much better asking the question on an HTML/hosting forum. Depending on how you want to do it (CGI call the script in-browser or a download-and-run-local model), you may find more expertise posting in an appropriate forum.

I'll check. Have you done any integration of autoit with another system? If so, can you provide some example?

thank you.

Hello. Could you explain what kind of integration you refet o?

Hablas Español?

Podrias explicar mejor a que tipo de integracion te refieres?

Saludos

57 minutes ago, Danyfirex said:

Hello. Could you explain what kind of integration you refet o?

Hablas Español?

Podrias explicar mejor a que tipo de integracion te refieres?

Saludos

hola,

me gustaría integrar el paquete de instalación silenciosa con un sistema web para service desk. Cuando el usuario selecciona el software determinado, haga clic en ejecutar. Esta parte ya sé cómo voy a hacer (descargar el software que se encuentra en la red e instalar).

¿lo entendió?

You make not sence about what's your problem.

La verdad no se entiende muy bien cual es tu problema.

Saludos