Mouse click plus UDF

ibrahem

Can anyone give me an example for _MouseClickPlus() UDF.. it doesn't work for me 😞

;===============================================================================
;
; Function Name:  _MouseClickPlus()
; Version added:  0.1
; Description:    Sends a click to window, not entirely accurate, but works 
;                 minimized.
; Parameter(s):   $Window     =  Title of the window to send click to
;                 $Button     =  "left" or "right" mouse button
;                 $X          =  X coordinate
;                 $Y          =  Y coordinate
;                 $Clicks     =  Number of clicks to send
; Remarks:        You MUST be in "MouseCoordMode" 0 to use this without bugs.
; Author(s):      Insolence <insolence_9@yahoo.com>
;
;===============================================================================
Func _MouseClickPlus($Window, $Button = "left", $X = "", $Y = "", $Clicks = 1)
  Local $MK_LBUTTON       =  0x0001
  Local $WM_LBUTTONDOWN   =  0x0201
  Local $WM_LBUTTONUP     =  0x0202

Local $MK_RBUTTON       =  0x0002   
  Local $WM_RBUTTONDOWN   =  0x0204
  Local $WM_RBUTTONUP     =  0x0205

Local $WM_MOUSEMOVE     =  0x0200

Local $i                = 0

Select 
  Case $Button = "left"
     $Button     =  $MK_LBUTTON
     $ButtonDown =  $WM_LBUTTONDOWN
     $ButtonUp   =  $WM_LBUTTONUP
  Case $Button = "right"
     $Button     =  $MK_RBUTTON
     $ButtonDown =  $WM_RBUTTONDOWN
     $ButtonUp   =  $WM_RBUTTONUP
  EndSelect

If $X = "" OR $Y = "" Then
     $MouseCoord = MouseGetPos()
     $X = $MouseCoord[0]
     $Y = $MouseCoord[1]
  EndIf

For $i = 1 to $Clicks
     DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", _
        "hwnd",  WinGetHandle( $Window ), _
        "int",   $WM_MOUSEMOVE, _
        "int",   0, _
        "long",  _MakeLong($X, $Y))

"int",   $ButtonDown, _
        "int",   $Button, _

"int",   $ButtonUp, _
        "int",   $Button, _
  Next
EndFunc

Func _MakeLong($LoWord,$HiWord)
  Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF))
EndFunc

What doesn't work, you didn't post your code?

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

• Developers
3 minutes ago, Nine said:

well. I checked the list of the functions in user32.dll and SendMessage doesn't exist.

Maybe you need to look again?  

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/winuser/nf-winuser-sendmessage

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Doesn't matter, assume the UDF is correct for the moment and let the OP post something more than "it doesn't work" without any description or script.

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1 hour ago, hawloong said:

open notepad and use this code 

$Window = ControlGetHandle("Untitled - Notepad","","Edit1")
_MouseClickPlus($Window, "right",974, 776,1)

Working. You can use SendMessageA, SendMessageW AND SendMessage.  But I still do not understand why SendMessage is not reported as a valid function in user32.dll from all the tools I used and all the documents I found on the web. But nothing works with WinGetHandle tho !

Edited by Nine

Can someone lead me to the souce page of this UDF ? 

Dont find it here https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/User_Defined_Functions

In pm or here .

1000 Thanks before. 

Edit: So you earn 1thanks :P 

Edited by caramen

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

17 minutes ago, caramen said:

Can someone lead me to the souce page of this UDF ? 

https://github.com/pokerregion/pokerstars-autoit/blob/master/MouseClickPlus.au3 

I found what looks like the original version of this, although game hackers are using it on various different gaming sites.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

I whould like to have an UDF like that. 

Seem like not working :( 

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

2 minutes ago, caramen said:

Seem like not working

That's about as useless as the OP's post, what's not working and where is YOUR code?

#include <_MouseClickPlus.au3>

$Window = ControlGetHandle("[Active]","","Scintilla1")
_MouseClickPlus($Window, "left",974, 776,1)

This code is clicking random spot in SCitE

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

I have a sendmessage left mouseclick but i cant figure out how to manage the coord. i ll try more later i like that UDF 10 000% i have a lot of installation with mouseclick i was not able to controlclick. this is awesome...

@BrewManNH If you have somthing better :P  I TAKE

Edited by caramen

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

That's because the function uses title of the window as the first parameter, you're sending it a handle of a control.

That's also a problem i ll try more later :D 

Remarks:        You MUST be in "MouseCoordMode" 0 to use this without bugs.

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Can you explain :) ?

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

Finally found how to do it !

#include <Constants.au3>
#include <WinAPISysWin.au3>
#include <WinAPIError.au3>
#include <WinAPIConv.au3>

_Main ()

Func _Main ()
Local $ctrl_handle

Run ("notepad.exe")
  Local $hWnd = WinWaitActive ("[CLASS:Notepad]", "")

Local $tPoint = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT)
  DllStructSetData($tPoint, "X", 500)
  DllStructSetData($tPoint, "Y", 500)

_WinAPI_ScreenToClient ($hWnd, $tPoint)

MsgBox (0,"Test",DllStructgetData($tPoint, "X") & "/" & DllStructGetData($tPoint, "Y"))

Local $thWnd = $hWnd
  While True
    $ctrl_handle = _WinAPI_ChildWindowFromPointEx ($hWnd, $tPOINT)
    if not $ctrl_handle then
      MsgBox (0,"Error","Failure in finding the child window")
      Exit
    endif
    if $ctrl_handle = $thWnd then ExitLoop
    $thWnd = $ctrl_handle
  Wend

MsgBox (0,"Handle", $thWnd)

_MouseClickPlus($thWnd, "right", DllStructgetData($tPoint, "X"), DllStructGetData($tPoint, "Y"), 1)

$tPoint = 0

EndFunc

Func _MouseClickPlus($hWnd, $sButton = 'left', $vX = '', $vY = '', $iClicks = 1)
    Local $MK_LBUTTON = 0x0001
    Local $WM_LBUTTONDOWN = 0x0201
    Local $WM_LBUTTONUP = 0x0202

Local $MK_RBUTTON = 0x0002
    Local $WM_RBUTTONDOWN = 0x0204
    Local $WM_RBUTTONUP = 0x0205

Local $WM_MOUSEMOVE = 0x0200

If $sButton = 'left' Then
        $Button = $MK_LBUTTON
        $ButtonDown = $WM_LBUTTONDOWN
        $ButtonUp = $WM_LBUTTONUP
    ElseIf $sButton = 'right' Then
        $Button = $MK_RBUTTON
        $ButtonDown = $WM_RBUTTONDOWN
        $ButtonUp = $WM_RBUTTONUP
    EndIf

If $vX = "" Or $vY = "" Then
        $MouseCoord = MouseGetPos()
        $vX = $MouseCoord[0]
        $vY = $MouseCoord[1]
    EndIf

Local $stPoint = _MakeLong($vX, $vY)

Local $i = 0
    For $i = 1 To $iClicks
        _PostMessage($hWnd, $WM_MOUSEMOVE, 0, $stPoint)
        _PostMessage($hWnd, $ButtonDown, $Button, $stPoint)
        _PostMessage($hWnd, $ButtonUp, $Button, $stPoint)
    Next
EndFunc

Func _MakeLong($LoWord,$HiWord)
  Return BitOR($HiWord * 0x10000, BitAND($LoWord, 0xFFFF))
EndFunc

Func _PostMessage($hWnd, $iMsg, $iwParam, $ilParam)
  Local $aResult, $err
  $aResult = DllCall("User32.dll", "bool", "PostMessageA", "hwnd", $hWnd, "int", $iMsg, "int", $iwParam, "int", $ilParam)
  $err = _WinAPI_GetLastError ()
  if $err or not $aResult[0] then
    MsgBox (0,"Error","Access denied in post message with error " & $err)
    Exit
  endif
  Return $aResult[0]
EndFunc