Unterminated String error

gahhon

Hi,

I am new and beginner to this AutoIT software as well as the code.

I just did google research regarding how to design/create the autologin bot, and also tried it worked via IE.

I have few questions regarding the browser tho since the google has no give me answer, or YouTube.

I wanted to ask, how can I use Google Chrome/Firefox instead of IE (What I should include?)

Secondly, If I imported the library, what code I can, where can I check that?

Thanks for advance information. Peace out.!

• Developers

You don't have the Edit option yet, but will after you are promoted to the next user group.
As to your questions: You will have to be way more exact/clear about what you want to accomplish before we can provide any real help.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

10 hours ago, gahhon said:

I wanted to ask, how can I use Google Chrome/Firefox instead of IE (What I should include?)

You may want to control chrom/firefox via the Web Driver interface, which is a W3C wed standard :)

There is an excellent Web Driver UDF (library) made for using just that by @Danp2

10 hours ago, gahhon said:

Secondly, If I imported the library, what code I can, where can I check that?

You will have to directly refer to the code and comments in the included scripts :)

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

18 hours ago, Jos said:

You don't have the Edit option yet, but will after you are promoted to the next user group.
As to your questions: You will have to be way more exact/clear about what you want to accomplish before we can provide any real help.

Jos

What I wanna accomplish is that I want to create a program/software that can automate login based on URL and the login credential.

7 hours ago, TheDcoder said:

You may want to control chrom/firefox via the Web Driver interface, which is a W3C wed standard :)

There is an excellent Web Driver UDF (library) made for using just that by @Danp2

You will have to directly refer to the code and comments in the included scripts :)

I have look through the link you given. But I don't see related commands that I can open browser as in Firefox or Google Chrome, and also how to set the value into the HTML element and trigger Login button?

15 hours ago, faustf said:

if  i understund  , what you want  do , you should  use this  framework , also if  is difficult to use (4 me ) 

i prefer use IE :)

After I look through every links that you guys given, I also more prefer to the IE as I can control it.

But if that any command that I open the 2nd URL as in New Tab instead?

Thanks for advance information.

why you want open a second tab??? open directly another session of explorer  with 2  different handle variable

$oIE = _IECreate("https://pronhub.com", 0, $Hide, 1, 1) ; <--- 0011 invisible explorer  <--- 0111 visible explorer

$oIE_2 = _IECreate("https://pronhub.com", 0, $Hide, 1, 1) ; <--- 0011 invisible explorer  <--- 0111 visible explorer

35 minutes ago, faustf said:

why you want open a second tab??? open directly another session of explorer  with 2  different handle variable

$oIE = _IECreate("https://pronhub.com", 0, $Hide, 1, 1) ; <--- 0011 invisible explorer  <--- 0111 visible explorer

$oIE_2 = _IECreate("https://pronhub.com", 0, $Hide, 1, 1) ; <--- 0011 invisible explorer  <--- 0111 visible explorer

Because if open as in new tab right, it would look more organize than several browsers.

What the 0011 referring to?

5 minutes ago, faustf said:

when you create a macro not think to organize because , your  software will do and organize data .

in scite select  _iecreate and click F1  you will discover  :D

Oh. I was thinking how to trigger the F1 [Help] menu out yesterday. = =

By the way, according to the document via F1, It should be 1011 for new tab?

$sUrl [optional] specifies the Url to navigate to upon creation
$iTryAttach [optional] specifies whether to try to attach to an existing window
    0 = (Default) do not try to attach
    1 = Try to attach to an existing window
$iVisible [optional] specifies whether the browser window will be visible
    0 = Browser Window is hidden
    1 = (Default) Browser Window is visible
$iWait [optional] specifies whether to wait for page to load before returning
    0 = Return immediately, not waiting for page to load
    1 = (Default) Wait for page load to complete before returning
$iTakeFocus [optional] specifies whether to bring the attached window to focus
    0 = Do not bring window into focus
    1 = (Default) bring window into focus

$url   1     0    1   1  =  $url   1 = Try to attach to an existing window         0 = Browser Window is hidden        1 = (Default) Wait for page load to complete before returning        1 = (Default) bring window into focus

read  a new tab open or create?  :D

1 minute ago, faustf said:

my code is a portion of code  is not compleate  yopu must compleate , if  you want learn :D

if  you send  your code (use a tag for do that)  all comunity  will be happy to help you , also i :D

Haha. Sure will do.

Also please allowed me simply explain what I am trying to do with the software.

I believe that AutoIT can design the User-Interface, so I would design it with several checkboxes/radiobuttons and a button to trigger a function.

The function will be called and prompt browser to user based on their selection on the checkboxes or radiobuttons.

If the IE is opened, then new-tabs for the rest of URLs.

Else open new IE for first 1st URL, then new-tabs for the rest of URLs.

#include <IE.au3>

Call ("LoginKiss918Jack")
Call ("LoginKiss918Vongola")

Func LoginKiss918Jack ()
Global $oBrowser = _IEAttach ("https://kiosk.918kiss.com/", 0, 1, 1, 1)

Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oBrowser, "userName")
Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oBrowser, "passWd")

Local $button = _IEGetObjById ($oBrowser, "loginButton")

_IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "TEST")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "ABcd")
_IEAction ($button, "click")

EndFunc

Func LoginKiss918Vongola ()
Global $oBrowser = _IECreate ("https://kiosk.918kiss.com/", 0, 0, 1, 1)

Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oBrowser, "userName")
Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oBrowser, "passWd")

Local $button = _IEGetObjById ($oBrowser, "loginButton")

_IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "TEST")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "AB12")
_IEAction ($button, "click")

EndFunc

for draw a GUI you can use  koda , in scite alt+m  or tool -- koda , after open i suggest pin it in toolbar , or you can use a isn autoit if you find in google you see is good framewoork for draw a gui also if i prefer koda :D (the old habits is hard to die)

good

Edited by faustf