newbie question :S

kazhkaz

I looked to help files but i didnt found what i wanted so i will ask for your help :P

Thirst fing i want to ask how to make that mouse move all over the screen and then its point changes that it stop and make some commands :lmao:

If u dont understand what i just said becose of my bad english i will explain easier :)

I am making a bot so i need that the mouse move all over the screen and when it tips on the mob,it makes other commands :( sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help :)

I looked to help files but i didnt found what i wanted so i will ask for your help :P

Thirst fing i want to ask how to make that mouse move all over the screen and then its point changes that it stop and make some commands :lmao:

If u dont understand what i just said becose of my bad english i will explain easier :)

I am making a bot so i need that the mouse move all over the screen and when it tips on the mob,it makes other commands :( sorry for my bad english and thanks for your help :)

I am not into gaming but rather than having the mouse move all over the place it would surely be better to search for a particular colour using PixelSearch and then do a MouseClick on that coordinates.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

ok :P now i have another problem :lmao: how can i order to move the mouse where that color is? :(

Just use MouseClick to click on the coordinate you want .

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

Opt('PixelCoordMode', 0); check help file with OPT to see what 0 should be
Opit('MouseCoordMode', 0); same as above

While 1
$PixCoord = PixelSearch(x-StartCoord, y-StartCoord, x-StopCoord, y-StopCoord, Color)
If Not @error And IsArray($PixCoord) Then
MouseClick("left", $PixCoord[0], $PixCoord[1], 1, 1)
EndIf
Wend

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Opit('MouseCoordMode', 0); same as above

While 1
$PixCoord = PixelSearch(x-StartCoord, y-StartCoord, x-StopCoord, y-StopCoord, Color)
EndIf
Wend
thanks for this, but i have a problem :S when i start this script my mouse goes to corner and i cant do anything so if i want to shut it down i have to restart computer :S maybe u can tell me whats the problem and what i dont understand? :S thanks

• Moderators

Why don't you show your whole code... I'm not much into reading crystal balls till after midnight :P

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

WinActivate("SRO_Client")

Opt('PixelCoordMode', 1); check help file with OPT to see what 0 should be
Opt('MouseCoordMode', 1); same as above

While 1
$PixCoord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 900, 680, 0x625161)
EndIf
Wend

• Moderators

1. That's pretty funny 'whole code', everything i wrote but the winactivate.

2. Get the Client Coords or the Window Coords of the window you are activating... your bound to have the color your looking for on your desktop, and Opt('PixelCoordMode', 1) (and mousecoordmode), are not window specific as 'window coords' or 'client coords' are.

3. Use Hotkeys if you want to exit or pause the script, the perfect example is right in the help file under hotkeyset.

4. Put a sleep() in the while loop so you don't burn your cpu up. Example Sleep(100) gives the cpu a bit of a rest.

Hope that helps...

yhanks that helped :P now i have another question :) where should i put these lines and what should i write that this proccess will go till a color in some place changes :lmao: thats the proccess:

Send("{1}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{2}")
Sleep(500)
Send("{4}")
Sleep(500)
Send("{3}")

and that my whole script :( :

Opt('MouseCoordMode', 0); same as above

While 1
Sleep(100)
$PixCoord = PixelSearch(0, 0, 900, 680, 0x625161)
Send("{1}")
Sleep(1000)
Send("{2}")
Sleep(500)
Send("{4}")
Sleep(500)
Send("{3}")
EndIf
Wend