Can autoit GUI create text input window like VB?

yellow

Hi all, I am new to GUI and want to ask if autoit can create text window input like VB window? I think the GUI has only a little content in help file. I hope it can do it!

You may have to explain abit more for people like me who know no VB.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Sorry for my careless! I found many functions in GUI Control creation in help file. I am asking here because i want to use autoit to replace any other languages. BigDod, you don't have to know VB since you know autoit.:P

Do you mean something like GUICtrlCreateInput, you will find an example in the help file.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

Hi all, I am new to GUI and want to ask if autoit can create text window input like VB window? I think the GUI has only a little content in help file. I hope it can do it!

Actually, if you download the Beta of AutoIt (you can check my signature for the link), you will see there is NO shortage of information on GUI content there.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.