Get Desktop Shortcut Position and Set ToolTip?

So I have created a function that does many things. One particular things it does is it creates a shortcut on the desktop, but only if the shortcut does not already exist. If the shortcut already exist I am looking to minimize all windows (show desktop (which I can do) and display a ToolTip where the icon is currently location on the desktop!

My question is how can I get the position of where on the screen the desktop icon is currently located so that I can create a ToolTip that says something like "Shortcut already on desktop Right Here" or something to along those lines while keeping in mind that the screen resolution on a given desktop will vary from computer to computer?

Also, Is there another URL I can/should use or any plans on updating "https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/update.dat" file so that it indicates the most recent version of AutoIt3? The reason I ask is I have a script that periodically checks that file to see if there more recent version of AutoIt (stable and beta) that should be downloaded and installed compared to the currently installed version of AutoIt3.

Currently the most recent non-beta release of AutoIt is v3.3.14.5 but the update.dat says that the most recent stable release of AutoIt3 is v3.3.14.4!

Thanks,

~GD

Edited by GoogleDude

Thanks for that link. I check it out.  It helped a little. With it I am able to get an array listing all my desktop icons and there positions and even convert the array into a string but I am struggling to extract just the position/column/row of the one icon I am interested in. I tried to use the various string functions but cant help but think that, that is not the right approach. 

~GD