I need some help... - (Moved) - (Locked)

Local $Dimensions = WinGetPos('')
Local $WinWidth = $Dimensions[2]
Local $WinHeight = $Dimensions[3]

If $WinWidth >= @DesktopWidth And $WinHeight >= @DesktopHeight
   Send("{SPACE}")
EndIf

Hello everybody,

I'm a beginner and I need a little help.

I would like to spam the space bar until the window is full screen and then continue spamming for 3 seconds.

This is what I have but i think it's totally wrong so please help me.

Thank you in advance.

• Moderators

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, lukasf0312 said:

I would like to spam the space bar until the window is full screen and then continue spamming for 3 seconds

Can you please explain what you are trying to automate, or why you want to do this?

===In case you missed it, this is a Mod stepping into a thread===

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

I'm sorry... I'm new to the forums

I want to automate a game called Spookys House of Jumpscare and i want to skip two cutscenes after it has started. The problem is that it doesn't have a title for WinWait. If i'm not wrong.Another Problem is that the game first starts in Windowed Mode when it loads and then goes to fullscreen when an another loading screen pop ups. I want to press space repeatedly when the game starts. (which i am automating with the Command Prompt) and then it should press space repeatedly for a little time longer.

• Moderators

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team