Valiante

_GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP seems to corrupt some bitmap images from clipboard

I'm creating a tool which automatically saves screenshots.  I've found that some images appear corrupt after saving.  I've narrowed the source down to screenshots taken from within an RDP session via the Ctrl+Alt+Plus (PrtScn equivalent) and Ctrl+Alt+Minus (Alt+PrtScn equivalent) key combos.

Here is the example code:

#include <ClipBoard.au3>
#include <GDIPlus.au3>

If _ClipBoard_IsFormatAvailable($CF_BITMAP) Then
    ConsoleWrite("+Bitmap found on Clipboard" & @CRLF)

If Not _ClipBoard_Open(0) Then
        MsgBox(16, "Error", "_ClipBoard_Open failed")
        Exit
    EndIf
    $hClipboardImage = _ClipBoard_GetDataEx($CF_BITMAP)
    _ClipBoard_Close()

_GDIPlus_Startup()
    $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromHBITMAP($hClipboardImage)
    $sCLSID = _GDIPlus_EncodersGetCLSID("JPG")
    _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx($hBitmap, @ScriptDir & "\" & TimerInit() & "_Clipboard_Image.jpg", $sCLSID, 0)
    _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBitmap)
    _GDIPlus_Shutdown()
Else
    MsgBox(48, @ScriptName, "No Bitmap found on Clipboard")
EndIf

If you copy a local window to the clipboard via Alt+PrtScn the above works fine.  If you copy a window in an RDP session via Ctrl+Alt+Minus it saves the image, but the left-hand edge appears to contain a few pixels sliced off the right-hand side of the bitmap (see two attached images for examples; one good, one bad).  If you paste directly into MSPaint, the image appears correctly, so the clipboard contents is good. It seems to be the process of converting the bitmap handle to an image file via GDIPlus which corrupts it (though I may be wrong about this).

I've tried inspecting the contents of the clipboard via the _ClipBoard_EnumFormats example and I've noticed the clipboard from the RDP session contains a couple more formats;

Local:

Clipboard formats ..: 3
Clipboard format 1 .: Bitmap
Clipboard format 2 .: DIB
Clipboard format 3 .: DIB V5

RDP:

Clipboard formats ..: 5
Clipboard format 1 .: DataObject
Clipboard format 2 .: DIB
Clipboard format 3 .: DIB V5
Clipboard format 4 .: Ole Private Data
Clipboard format 5 .: Bitmap

However the _ClipBoard_GetDataEx function is specifying the $CF_BITMAP constant for the format, which both instances contain, so I'm not sure the extra formats have any impact?

I've tried using a combination of _ClipBoard_GetDataEx($CF_DIB) and _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory in an effort to write the binary directly to a file, instead of using a bitmap handle, however this doesn't appear to work and just returns a zero and doesn't set @error to anything, which isn't covered in the help file (a failure should return a zero and set the @error level to something).

I've hunted around the forums and tried everything I can think of. I can normally figure most things out without posting but I've been dipping in and out of this script for a few months now and have finally thrown in the towel and must ask you guys for help, which isn't a decision I take lightly.  Your help is, as always, greatly appreciated.

8376957116958_Clipboard_Image.jpg

8377065449552_Clipboard_Image.jpg

Yes, sorry - I should have mentioned that on the original post.  I was actually using _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile originally, then changed to _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFileEx so I had more control over the encoder, but this made no difference - the above is just the latest iteration having tried all encoders.  You get the same behaviour with the simpler _GDIPlus_ImageSaveToFile.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ripdad
      I ran across a topic while researching the BASS UDF...
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/155845-carpenter-needs-help-performing-serious-surgery-on-audiometer2/ and then remembered another topic...
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/121624-sound-level-sampling/ which got me to thinking as to how I could get the first topic to go LIVE without the need of loading an mp3.
      This will accept any LIVE AUDIO INPUT.
      Be sure to read this post if you have trouble with it...
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/121624-sound-level-sampling/?do=findComment&comment=1400178 Also, read the comments I made in the script, so you will know how it will react to LIVE INPUT streams.

Live FFT Visual Spectrum.zip

LIVE Multiband FFT Visual Spectrum.au3

• By rudi
      Hi,
      from other postings here as a start I'm quite Close to my Goal of putting formatted text to the clipboard:
      #include-once #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GuiRichEdit.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $g_idLblMsg, $g_hRichEdit Example("The first text will be formatted ""as is""" & @CRLF & _ "(Default Font and font size)", "This text is formatted differently") MsgBox(0, "Rich Text copied", "Formatted Text put to clipboard") Func Example($TextDefault, $TextCourier) Local $hGui, $iMsg, $idBtnNext, $iStep = 0 $hGui = GUICreate("Example (" & StringTrimRight(@ScriptName, StringLen(".exe")) & ")", 320, 350, -1, -1) $g_hRichEdit = _GUICtrlRichEdit_Create($hGui, $TextDefault, 10, 10, 300, 220, BitOR($ES_MULTILINE, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL)) $g_idLblMsg = GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 10, 235, 300, 60) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetSel($g_hRichEdit, -1, -1) ; set selection behind last CHAR in RTF_EDIT _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetFont($g_hRichEdit, 8, "Courier New") ; change font to 8pt, Courier New _GUICtrlRichEdit_AppendText($g_hRichEdit, @CRLF & $TextCourier) _GUICtrlRichEdit_SetSel($g_hRichEdit, 0, -1) ; select all the content of the RTF_EDIT _GUICtrlRichEdit_Copy($g_hRichEdit) ; put the selection to the clipboard EndFunc ;==>Example  
      Finally the clipboard content has to hold pre-formatted data to be pasted into an email body. for the 2nd part I'd like to add a frame around the text, like I did manually before taking this screenshot.

Any suggestions, or maybe some absolutely different Approach?

CU, Rudi.
    • By UEZ
      Nothing special - just another analogue clock.  -> Read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss_railway_clock for more information.

Requires Windows7+ OS!

Widget style GUI:
      ;The Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;Coded by UEZ build 2019-07-07 ;Thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <WinAPISysWin.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16" $iW = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", 200) $iW = $iW < 100 ? 100 : $iW > 800 ? 800 : $iW $iH = $iW $iX = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", -1) $iY = IniRead(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", -1) Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $ULW_ALPHA = 2, $SC_DRAGMOVE = 0xF012, $fDeltaShadow = 20 Global $hBitmap, $hHBitmap, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3, $fSize, $hOld Global $tSize = DllStructCreate($tagSIZE), $tSource = DllStructCreate($tagPOINT), $tBlend = DllStructCreate($tagBLENDFUNCTION) $tSize.X = $iW $tSize.Y = $iH $tBlend.Alpha = 255 $tBlend.Format = 1 Global Const $hScrDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI), $hMemDC = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hScrDC) AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW, $iH, $iX, $iY, $WS_POPUP, BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST, $WS_EX_LAYERED)) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;create canvas elements $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap) Local Const $iAlpha = 0x0D / $iW * 200 $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(BitShift(0x0D + $iAlpha, -24) + 0x202020) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "_WM_LBUTTONDOWN") GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_LBUTTONDOWN, "") _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC(0, $hScrDC) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hMemDC) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_Size", WinGetPos($hGUI)[2]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosX", WinGetPos($hGUI)[0]) IniWrite(@ScriptDir & "\GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ini", "Settings", "GUI_PosY", WinGetPos($hGUI)[1]) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClockWidget Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hCanvas, 0x00000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) $hHBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateHBITMAPFromBitmap($hBitmap) $hOld = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hHBitmap) _WinAPI_UpdateLayeredWindow($hGUI, $hScrDC, 0, DllStructGetPtr($tSize), $hMemDC, DllStructGetPtr($tSource), 0, DllStructGetPtr($tBlend), $ULW_ALPHA) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hMemDC, $hOld) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) EndFunc ;==>Draw Func _WM_LBUTTONDOWN($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Switch $hWnd Case $hGUI _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_SYSCOMMAND, $SC_DRAGMOVE, 0) EndSwitch EndFunc ;==>_WM_LBUTTONDOWN Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) Local $tPoints = DllStructCreate("float p[8]"), $factor = $iW / 160 ; 1----2 ; | | ; 4----3 ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;~ DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ ;~ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ ;~ "float", $fPosY, _ ;~ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) ;1 $tPoints.p(1) = $fRadius - $iWidth12 $tPoints.p(2) = $fPosY ;2 $tPoints.p(3) = $tPoints.p(1) + $iWidth1 $tPoints.p(4) = $fPosY ;3 $tPoints.p(5) = $tPoints.p(3) + $factor $tPoints.p(6) = $fPosY + $iHeight1 ;4 $tPoints.p(7) = $tPoints.p(1) - $factor $tPoints.p(8) = $tPoints.p(6) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillPolygon", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "struct*", $tPoints, "int", 4, "int", "FillModeAlternate") _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc ;==>UpdateClock Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter, $iBGColor = 0xF8FFFFFF) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($iBGColor), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 1), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.942 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local Const $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_LineBrushCreate($fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, 0xFCFFFFFF, 0xF8F0F0F0, 3) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hLBrush, 0.33333) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush) Local Const $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$fSize, -$fSize, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixRotate($hMatrix, 90, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, $fSize, $fSize, True) _GDIPlus_LineBrushMultiplyTransform($hLBrush, $hMatrix, True) _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hLBrush) ;~ Local Const $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;~ _GDIPlus_PathAddEllipse($hPath, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize) ;~ Local $hLBrush = _GDIPlus_PathBrushCreateFromPath($hPath) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterColor($hLBrush, 0xF8F0F0FF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetCenterPoint($hLBrush, $fSize * 0.70, $fSize * 0.70) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetSurroundColor($hLBrush, 0xFBFFFFFF) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathBrushSetGammaCorrection($hLBrush, True) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGfx, $hPath, $hLBrush) ;~ _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 To 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.125, $fDiameter * 0.125) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 2, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xE0000000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock coded by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hLBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc ;==>GenerateClockBg Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Alu, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      Download: GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.16 (Widget).au3

GUI version (discontinued):
      ;the Hilfiker / MobaTime Swiss Railway Clock ;coded by UEZ build 2018-03-01 ;thanks to Eukalyptus for the _CreateBrushedAluminum() function! #Pragma Compile(Icon, "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock.ico") #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Au3Stripper=y #Au3Stripper_Parameters=/so /pe /rm #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=del /f /q "%scriptdir%\%scriptfile%_stripped.au3" #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n Break(0) #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <GuiConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> ProcessSetPriority(@AutoItPID, $PROCESS_LOW) _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $hGUI, $iFPS = 0, $iShowFPS = 0, $bExit Global Const $iW = 512, $iH = $iW, $iWh = $iW / 2, $iHh = $iH / 2, $sTitle = "GDI+ Swiss Railway Clock v1.1" Global Const $fRad = ACos(-1) / 180, $fDeg = 180 / ACos(-1), $iTimer = 30, $fDeltaShadow = $iW * 0.020 Global $hDC, $hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, $hBrush_Shadow, $hBrush_Update, $hPen_Update, $fDiameter = $iW, $hDC_backbuffer, $fShadowAngle, $fMin_next, _ $fRadius = $fDiameter / 2, $fSec, $fMin, $fHr, $fAmplitude = 3 AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 1) GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() AutoItSetOption("GUIOnEventMode", 0) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock() $bExit = False $hGUI = GUICreate($sTitle, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, -1, -1, -1, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF, $hGUI) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $hGUI) ;~ GUISetCursor(16, 1) ;create canvas elements $hDC = _WinAPI_GetDC($hGUI) Local Const $hHBitmap = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleBitmap($hDC, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow) $hDC_backbuffer = _WinAPI_CreateCompatibleDC($hDC) Local Const $DC_obj = _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $hHBitmap) $hCanvas = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHDC($hDC_backbuffer) $hBrush_Shadow = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0x14A0A0A0) $hPen_Update = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFA02020) $hBrush_Update = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hCanvas, $GDIP_PIXELOFFSETMODE_HIGHQUALITY) $fDiameter = $fDiameter < 128 ? 128 : $fDiameter > 1024 ? 1024 : $fDiameter $hBitmap_Clock = GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit_About") $fMin_next = @MIN GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "Draw") ;$WM_TIMER = 0x0113 Local $iID = DllCall("User32.dll", "uint_ptr", "SetTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", 1, "uint", $iTimer, "ptr", 0)[0] Do If $bExit Then ExitLoop Until Not Sleep(100) ;release resources GUIRegisterMsg($WM_TIMER, "") DllCall("user32.dll", "bool", "KillTimer", "hwnd", $hGUI, "uint_ptr", $iID) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen_Update) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Shadow) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush_Update) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hCanvas) _WinAPI_SelectObject($hDC_backbuffer, $DC_obj) _WinAPI_DeleteDC($hDC_backbuffer) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hHBitmap) _WinAPI_ReleaseDC($hGUI, $hDC) GUIDelete($hGUI) EndFunc ;==>GDIPlus_SwissRailwayClock Func Draw($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hCanvas, $hBitmap_Clock, 0, 0, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow) UpdateClock($hCanvas, $fDiameter) _WinAPI_BitBlt($hDC, 0, 0, $iW + $fDeltaShadow, $iH + $fDeltaShadow, $hDC_backbuffer, 0, 0, $SRCCOPY) EndFunc Func _Exit_About() $bExit = True EndFunc ;==>_Exit_About Func UpdateClock($hGfx, $fDiameter) Static $bBounce = 0, $f = 0 Local $m1 = $fDiameter * 0.015 ;hour $fHr = 30 * (@HOUR + @MIN / 60) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fHr) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0375, _ $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 2.5, _ $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, _ $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.2, $iWidth2, $iWidth22, $fPosY2 _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFF101010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fHr) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;min If $fMin_next <> @MIN Then $bBounce = 1 Switch $bBounce Case 1 $fMin = (6 * Mod(($fMin_next + 1), 60)) + Sin($f * 1.9) * $fAmplitude If $fAmplitude = 0 Then $fMin_next = @MIN $f = 0 $fAmplitude = 3 $bBounce = 0 Else $fAmplitude -= 0.5 $fAmplitude = $fAmplitude <= 0 ? 0 : $fAmplitude $f += 1 EndIf Case Else $fMin = (6 * @MIN) EndSwitch _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fMin) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.03 $iHeight1 = $fRadius $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.1 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fMin) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;sec $fSec = 6 * (@SEC * 1.02564 + @MSEC / 1000) If $fSec >= 360 Then $fSec = 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, $fSec) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.27 $fPosY2 = $fDiameter * 0.19 $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.0095 $iHeight1 = $fRadius * 1.3 - $fPosY $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2 $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.083333 $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 ;shadow seconds DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667, "float", $iHeight1 + $fDiameter * 0.006667) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Shadow, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22 + Cos(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $fPosY2 + Sin(($fShadowAngle - $fSec) * $fRad) * $m1, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) ;seconds _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush_Update, 0xFFC01010) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillRectangle", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth12, _ "float", $fPosY, _ "float", $iWidth1, "float", $iHeight1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth22, _ "float", $fPosY2, _ "float", $iWidth2, "float", $iWidth2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) ;button in the center DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipFillEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hBrush_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawEllipse", "handle", $hGfx, "handle", $hPen_Update, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", $fRadius - $iWidth1, _ "float", 2 * $iWidth1, "float", 2 * $iWidth1) EndFunc Func GenerateClockBg($fDiameter) Local Const $hBitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow, $fDiameter + $fDeltaShadow), $hGfx = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBitmap), _ $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFF000000), $fBorderSize = $fDiameter * 0.03333, _ $hEffect = _GDIPlus_EffectCreateBlur($fDiameter / 50, 0), $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xA0000000, $fBorderSize) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetPixelOffsetMode($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetTextRenderingHint($hGfx, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGfx, 0xFFFFFFFF) Local Const $fSize = $fDiameter * 0.95 - $fBorderSize / 2 Local $fShadow_vx = $fDiameter * 0.0095, $fShadow_vy = $fDiameter * 0.01 $fShadowAngle = ATan($fShadow_vy / $fShadow_vx) * $fDeg If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy >= 0 Then $fShadowAngle += 180 If $fShadow_vx < 0 And $fShadow_vy < 0 Then $fShadowAngle -= 180 _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vx, $fBorderSize + $fShadow_vy, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_BitmapApplyEffect($hBitmap, $hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenSetColor($hPen, 0xF0000000) Local Const $hBitmap_Texture = _CreateBrushedAluminum($fDiameter, $fDiameter, $fShadowAngle) Local Const $hTexture = _GDIPlus_TextureCreate($hBitmap_Texture) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetPenBrushFill", "ptr", $hPen, "ptr", $hTexture) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawEllipse($hGfx, $fBorderSize, $fBorderSize, $fSize, $fSize, $hPen) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, -6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Local $iWidth1 = $fDiameter * 0.026667, $iHeight1 = $fDiameter / 10, $iWidth12 = $iWidth1 / 2, $fPosY = $fDiameter * 0.083333, _ $iWidth2 = $fDiameter * 0.013333, $iHeight2 = $fDiameter * 0.0416667, $iWidth22 = $iWidth2 / 2 For $i = 0 to 59 _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, $fRadius, $fRadius) _GDIPlus_GraphicsRotateTransform($hGfx, 6) _GDIPlus_GraphicsTranslateTransform($hGfx, -$fRadius, -$fRadius) Switch Mod($i, 5) Case 0 _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth12, $fPosY, $iWidth1, $iHeight1, $hBrush) Case Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx, $fRadius - $iWidth22, $fPosY, $iWidth2, $iHeight2, $hBrush) EndSwitch Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsResetTransform($hGfx) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromMemory(_Au3_Icon()) Local Const $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled = _GDIPlus_ImageResize($hBitmap_Logo, $fDiameter * 0.08, $fDiameter * 0.08) Local $aDim = _GDIPlus_ImageGetDimension($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($hGfx, $hBitmap_Logo_Scaled, $fRadius - $aDim[0] / 2, $fRadius / 1.75, $aDim[0], $aDim[1]) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Logo_Scaled) Local Const $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Segoe Script"), $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, $fDiameter * 0.025), $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hFormat, 1) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetLineAlign($hFormat, 1) ;~ _GDIPlus_BrushSetSolidColor($hBrush, 0xFF400000) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGfx, "Clock by" & @CRLF & "UEZ", $hFont, _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($fRadius - $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius + $fRadius * 0.2, $fRadius * 0.4, $fRadius * 0.4), $hFormat, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_ImageDispose($hBitmap_Texture) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hTexture) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hFormat) _GDIPlus_EffectDispose($hEffect) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) Return $hBitmap EndFunc Func _CreateBrushedAluminum($iW, $iH, $fLightAngle = 40, $iBlurDist = 12, $fBlurTrans = 0.6666, $fRed = 0.8, $fGreen = 0.9, $fBlue = 1, $iLightColor = 0xF0FFFFFF, $fLightSigma = 0.5, $fLightScale = 0.83) ;coded by Eukalyptus! $iBlurDist = Ceiling($iBlurDist) $iBlurDist += 1 - Mod($iBlurDist, 2) Local $iOverSize = 0 For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 $iOverSize += $i + $i + 1 Next Local $iWO = $iW + $iOverSize ;========================================= ; Add Noise ;========================================= Local $iNoiseSize = 40 Local $hBmp_Noise = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize) Local $hGfx_Noise = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Noise) Local $tData = _GDIPlus_BitmapLockBits($hBmp_Noise, 0, 0, $iNoiseSize, $iNoiseSize, BitOR($GDIP_ILMREAD, $GDIP_ILMWRITE), $GDIP_PXF32ARGB) Local $iStride = DllStructGetData($tData, "Stride") Local $iWidth = DllStructGetData($tData, "Width") Local $iHeight = DllStructGetData($tData, "Height") Local $pScan0 = DllStructGetData($tData, "Scan0") Local $tPixel = DllStructCreate("dword[" & $iWidth * $iHeight & "];", $pScan0) Local $iAmp For $row = 0 To $iHeight - 1 For $col = 0 To $iWidth - 1 $iAmp = Random(0, 0xFF, 1) DllStructSetData($tPixel, 1, BitOR(0xFF000000, BitShift($iAmp, -16), BitShift($iAmp, -8), $iAmp), $row * $iWidth + $col + 1) Next Next _GDIPlus_BitmapUnlockBits($hBmp_Noise, $tData) ;========================================= ; Create Full NoiseBitmap ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY For $y = 0 To $iH Step $iNoiseSize / 2 For $x = 0 To $iWO Step $iNoiseSize / 2 $iXOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iYOff = Random(0, $iNoiseSize / 2, 1) $iSizeX = $iNoiseSize - $iXOff $iSizeY = $iNoiseSize - $iYOff _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRectRect($hGfx_Full, $hBmp_Noise, $iXOff, $iYOff, $iSizeX, $iSizeY, $x, $y, $iSizeX, $iSizeY) Next Next _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Noise) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Noise) ;========================================= ; MotionBlur ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Full2 = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iWO, $iH) Local $hGfx_Full2 = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Full2, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) Local $tColorMatrix = DllStructCreate("float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5]; float[5];") DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, 1, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, 1, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, 1, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, $fBlurTrans, 4) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 5, 1, 5) Local $hImgAttrib = _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesCreate() DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) For $i = 1 To $iBlurDist Step 2 DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full2, "ptr", $hBmp_Full, _ "float", $i, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If $i >= $iBlurDist Then DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 1, $fRed, 1) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 2, $fGreen, 2) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 3, $fBlue, 3) DllStructSetData($tColorMatrix, 4, 1, 4) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetImageAttributesColorMatrix", "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "int", 1, "int", 1, "struct*", $tColorMatrix, "struct*", 0, "int", 0) EndIf DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipDrawImageRectRect", "ptr", $hGfx_Full, "ptr", $hBmp_Full2, _ "float", $i + 1, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "float", 0, "float", 0, "float", $iWO, "float", $iH, _ "int", 2, "ptr", $hImgAttrib, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) Next _GDIPlus_ImageAttributesDispose($hImgAttrib) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full2) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full2) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Full) ;========================================= ; Add Light ;========================================= Local $hBmp_Alu = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromScan0($iW, $iH) Local $hGfx_Alu = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBmp_Alu) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGfx_Alu, 4) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetInterpolationMode($hGfx_Full, 3) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGfx_Alu, $hBmp_Full, -$iOverSize, 0) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($hBmp_Full) Local $tPointF1 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") Local $tPointF2 = DllStructCreate("float; float;") DllStructSetData($tPointF2, 2, $iH * $fLightScale) $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipCreateLineBrush", "struct*", $tPointF1, "struct*", $tPointF2, "uint", 0, "uint", $iLightColor, "int", 0, "handle*", 0) If @error Or Not IsArray($aResult) Then Return SetError(1, 4, False) Local $hBrush = $aResult[6] _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetSigmaBlend($hBrush, $fLightSigma) _GDIPlus_LineBrushSetGammaCorrection($hBrush) DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipRotateLineTransform", "ptr", $hBrush, "float", $fLightAngle, "int", 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillRect($hGfx_Alu, 0, 0, $iW, $iH, $hBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx_Alu) Return $hBmp_Alu EndFunc ;==>_CreateBrushedAluminum ;Code below was generated by: 'File to Base64 String' Code Generator v1.20 Build 2018-02-02 Func _Au3_Icon($bSaveBinary = False, $sSavePath = @ScriptDir) Local $Au3_Icon $Au3_Icon &= 'iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAADAAAAAwCAYAAABXAvmHAAAP0ElEQVR4XtWZW4hs6VXHf+v79qWquruquqtvZ/r0uc8540yScTIQQ0JkDOYyGhIkhhAxxhdR8mDAgAg+6FsE9UVffNMH8S0ERAwS1DFeEo3m6owzmUySc+Zc+15VXZd9+dZyp6ro4pDTORlGIfnDn703TW/+//X9v/Wt3i3PPfccP85w/GhBgLqkS23ixhpRfau6bgItIPpRN5Ag0Xl88jYrxu/E+KA492E0vJd44d245BKQ/H8bkAe80wMOEE5HA5c8SpQ822yv/ubW9vnfffyxR3+vs7r6YcS9HewZnP9ZXPwE0Py/NuCBJj65iERvQPybcNFP4JKzuPgq+CeR6GnwV3FJB4juM+mSNj55Ehe97/LFC5947PL2ey5tb755daW1+fiVc295+qk3fuTShfPPPnb10d+J60sfI6o9BbRer4EIaOLis1Nh6dtBfs6ljY82ljqfiNLFX8X597uk/ksrG4/8ftJo/lq62P51XPQOJHoc3DV8egZYxLkLcW3xQ088fvWTj2ysXItjnxRlGY6Ojmxvb98iJwtnz6xeXO80tx+9tP0Rcf6tuHhzLuS1YwmJLiHuslRVbzQbjydJsrXSbl4RIVlpLZ0xM71+e+cbC41a+8zayuVxlo9CCPnX/vslt7S89iEzy4/7R/+MT7+Lhq2V5dbbO63Ftbwog/feDYdDt7e3R71eo9vt2tbWlkZRRC1NFkHWQDpACmQ/bBuVWUyaiN+Kk9oH2q3mO/Ky0HNn1p9sNxeaBpiBmpl3TlTNqouoqkmFoKp5XuT1NKlVFS5ffOXm54ui2EFIr17afudCLV1SM5mBity+fRuAzc1NVC1EkfN3dg+/9e1vf/ePMfssYXz9hzXQJKo/BTyKlovrZ7Y+fPXi1luryubOOeKqPBpKQiilLAMhBAwEw7x3RN9jFImPIhTR8TjPQghFvZY2s7wYpkmc' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= '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' $Au3_Icon &= 'gMTEOQcCqIo4RlkpVRu2Uk129w8DneWxeO9v3N79l+pCnuVfxvRfCdkLwIDXAPnSf33tU+fOnvktEXNFUUi1af3e3sHXNRQfA746P0+p4eJlxJ9D5I3OR09fPnfml6vD5m6rubCdRC4FAUDNdDTOe977ej2NUjOjdzxgNBwVh73h3/ooGXrvk2w8esE0PI9Nus11oM9rhHzhi//xtpXV1c+msW92uz0ODw6fA/1t4Es8GDEu3kDcFRclP6Ua2nGcbMdxvI4hzossLdQvAeRFeS/Liv00jddUtej2Bs9pKP4TDYdgOdBD3C4h2wcCrx1M/8kn7j2Y/gxwM03Tz2RZdouHo4GLOuA2EGliNBGpY3qM8+uAoeV3MBvjXBucTJ5dfIcwGgIGlIDxOjAx8DrhgQioEdUjxCmmEQDlaDATGTPF+JRKv24Dbp71GX9M8L84Jo46QVTs6gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==' Local $bString = _WinAPI_Base64Decode($Au3_Icon) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) $bString = Binary($bString) If $bSaveBinary Then Local Const $hFile = FileOpen($sSavePath & "\au3-icon2.png", 18) If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, $bString) FileWrite($hFile, $bString) FileClose($hFile) EndIf Return $bString EndFunc ;==>_Au3_Icon Func _WinAPI_Base64Decode($sB64String) Local $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "ptr", 0, "dword*", 0, "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") Local $bBuffer = DllStructCreate("byte[" & $aCrypt[5] & "]") $aCrypt = DllCall("Crypt32.dll", "bool", "CryptStringToBinaryA", "str", $sB64String, "dword", 0, "dword", 1, "struct*", $bBuffer, "dword*", $aCrypt[5], "ptr", 0, "ptr", 0) If @error Or Not $aCrypt[0] Then Return SetError(2, 0, "") Return DllStructGetData($bBuffer, 1) EndFunc ;==>_WinAPI_Base64Decode  
      If you want to run in x64 mode please use AutoIt version 3.3.14.3 since the bug in function _GDIPlus_EffectCreate() has been fixed!

• By Sidley
      Hello folks, I've been working on a couple of GDI+ gauges, they need a bit of polish here and there I'd appreciate it if you guys/girls could play around and give me some suggestions. Cheers.

#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Gauges With Sliders.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GDIplus.au3> #include <ColorConstants.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global Const $width = @DesktopWidth * 3 / 4 Global Const $height = @DesktopHeight Global $title = "GDI+" ; Build your GUI here Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) Global $hwnd = GUICreate($title, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, -1, -1, $WS_SIZEBOX) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "close") GUISetState() #Region Sliders Global $VariableMaxValue = 100 Global $SecondaryMaxValue = 100 Global $VariableMinValue = 0 Global $HexLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Hex Value: ", @DesktopWidth - 300, 50, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($HexLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderThick = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 100, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 240, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ThickLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Thickness Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick), @DesktopWidth - 300, 120, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ThickLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderVal = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 150, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ValLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Variable Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal), @DesktopWidth - 300, 170, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ValLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSliderScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 200, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 20, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $ScaleLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Scale Value: " & (GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) * .1), @DesktopWidth - 300, 220, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($ScaleLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idStartAngleScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 250, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 360, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $StartAngleLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Angle Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 270, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($StartAngleLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idSweepScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 300, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 360, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $SweepLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Sweep Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 320, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($SweepLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idCheckmarksScale = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 350, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 20, 0) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $CheckmarkLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("No. of Checkmarks: " & GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale), @DesktopWidth - 300, 370, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($CheckmarkLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $idVarMin = GUICtrlCreateSlider(@DesktopWidth - 300, 450, 250, 20) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 0, -50) ; change min/max value GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $MinLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Min Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idVarMin), @DesktopWidth - 300, 470, 150, 20) GUICtrlSetColor($MinLabel, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $RadioGroup1 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", @DesktopWidth - 300, 500, 200, 50) Global $clockwiseCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Clockwise", @DesktopWidth - 280, 520, 80, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $antiClockwiseCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Anti-clockwise", @DesktopWidth - 200, 520, 85, 20) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $RadioGroup2 = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", @DesktopWidth - 300, 550, 200, 50) Global $RadialCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Radial", @DesktopWidth - 280, 570, 80, 20) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_CHECKED) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) Global $SquareCtrl = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Linear", @DesktopWidth - 200, 570, 85, 20) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetResizing(-1, $GUI_DOCKSIZE + $GUI_DOCKVCENTER) GUICtrlSetData($idSliderThick, 35) GUICtrlSetData($idSliderScale, 10) GUICtrlSetData($idStartAngleScale, 180) GUICtrlSetData($idSweepScale, 180) GUICtrlSetData($idCheckmarksScale, 10) #EndRegion Sliders GUISetBkColor(0x303030) Global $aWindowSize = WinGetClientSize($hwnd) ; Load your GDI+ resources here: _GDIPlus_Startup() Global $graphics = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hwnd) Global $bitmap = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics($width, $height, $graphics) Global $backbuffer = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($bitmap) While 1 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($backbuffer, 0xFF303030) Sleep(50) #Region Test Variables Global $Thickness = GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick) Global $Variable = GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal) Global $tValue = 0xFF000000 Global $rValue = 0x00FF0000 Global $gValue = BitShift((255 - (($Variable / $VariableMaxValue) * 255)), -8) Global $bValue = 0x00 Global $ScalingFactor = GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) / 10 GUICtrlSetData($HexLabel, "Hex Value: " & HEX(BitOR($tValue, $rValue, $gValue, $bValue))) Global $PenColour = ("0x" & HEX(BitOR($tValue, $rValue, $gValue, $bValue))) GUICtrlSetData($ValLabel, "Variable Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderVal)) GUICtrlSetData($ThickLabel, "Thickness Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSliderThick)) GUICtrlSetData($ScaleLabel, "Scale Value: " & (GUICtrlRead($idSliderScale) * .1)) GUICtrlSetData($StartAngleLabel, "Angle Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale)) GUICtrlSetData($SweepLabel, "Sweep Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale)) GUICtrlSetData($CheckmarkLabel, "No. Of Checkmarks: " & GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale)) GUICtrlSetData($MinLabel, "Min Value: " & GUICtrlRead($idVarMin)) GUICtrlSetLimit($idSliderVal, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue) Local $Radius = 300 If GUICtrlRead($clockwiseCtrl) = $GUI_CHECKED Then Local $Clockwise = True Else Local $Clockwise = False EndIf Local $StartAngle = GUICtrlRead($idStartAngleScale) Local $SweepAngle = GUICtrlRead($idSweepScale) Local $CentrePointX = 500 Local $CentrePointY = 500 Local $NoOfCheckmarks = GUICtrlRead($idCheckmarksScale) Local $CheckLength = 15 Local $AllowedLimit = 75 Local $VariableLimit = True Local $VariableMinValue = GUICtrlRead($idVarMin) #EndRegion Test Variables #Region Function Call If GUICtrlRead($RadialCtrl) = $GUI_CHECKED Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $VariableLimit, $AllowedLimit, $VariableMinValue)) GUICtrlSetState($idSliderThick, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($ThickLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($idStartAngleScale, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($StartAngleLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($idSweepScale, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($SweepLabel, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($RadioGroup1, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($clockwiseCtrl, $GUI_SHOW) GUICtrlSetState($antiClockwiseCtrl, $GUI_SHOW) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, 600, 100, $Variable, $ScalingFactor, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableLimit, $AllowedLimit, $VariableMinValue)) GUICtrlSetState($idSliderThick, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($ThickLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($idStartAngleScale, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($StartAngleLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($idSweepScale, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($SweepLabel, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($RadioGroup1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($clockwiseCtrl, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($antiClockwiseCtrl, $GUI_HIDE) EndIf #EndRegion Function Call _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImageRect($graphics, $bitmap, 0, 0, $width, $height) WEnd Func close() _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($backbuffer) _GDIPlus_BitmapDispose($bitmap) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($graphics) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Exit EndFunc ;==>close #Region Functions #Region Draw Linear Gauge ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge ; Description ...: Creates a horizontal or vertical gauge in the graphics backbuffer ; Syntax.........: _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $Variable, [$ScalingFactor = 1, [$NoOfCheckmarks = 6, [$CheckLength = 20, ; + [$VariableMaxValue = 256, [$VariableLimit = False, [$AllowedLimit = 0, [$VariableMinValue = 0]]]]]]] ) ; Parameters ....: $backbuffer - [byref] The graphics object to draw the gauge to. ; $CentrePointX - The horizontal coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $CentrePointY - The vertical coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $GaugeWidth - The width of the gauge (Duh). ; $GaugeHeight - The height of the gauge. ; $Variable - The variable used to change the gauge. ; $ScalingFactor - [optional] Scales the gauge by this factor. Default is 1, i.e. no scaling. ; $NoOfCheckmarks - [optional] The number of dashes indicating a scale around the gauge. Default is 6. ; $CheckLength - [optional] The length of the checkmarks in pixels. Default is 20. ; $VariableMaxValue - [optional] The maximum value of the variable. Default is 256. ; $VariableLimit - [optional] Boolean, if TRUE, displays a red limit indicator on the scale. Default is FALSE. ; $AllowedLimit -[optional] The value of the above limit if it is drawn. Default is 0. ; $VariableMinValue -[optional] The minimum value of the variable. Only used if negative numbers are required. Default is 0. ; Author ........: Simon Renardson (Sidley) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: There is a more comprehensive function available, but I deemed it overkill for the majority of people. ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== ;Draw a Linear gauge to the screen Func _Gauges_DrawLinearGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = False, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) If $Variable >= 0 Then Local $BrushColour = ("0xFF4BF221") Else Local $BrushColour = ("0xFFFF0000") EndIf If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(1, 0x00000000, $BrushColour) ;Set to vertical hatch if the gauge is horizontal Else Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(0, 0x00000000, $BrushColour) ;Set to horizontal hatch if the gauge is vertical EndIf Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($BrushColour) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFF96A29F", 2 * $ScalingFactor) ; Off-white pen for outlines Local $AllowedPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFFFF0000", 8 * $ScalingFactor) ;Red pen for allowed speed indicators If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then ;If the gauge is to be length wise _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor) + ($Variable * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor) + ($Variable * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX - ((($GaugeWidth / 2) + $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) Else ;If the gauge is to be height wise _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, ($CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) - $Variable * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor) - $Variable * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor)) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $GaugeBrush) ;Draw the gauge _DrawBar($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $hPen, $ScalingFactor) ;Draw the outline for the gauge _DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $hPen) ;Draw the checkmarks for the gauge If $VariableLimit Then _DrawLinearAllowedSpeed($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $AllowedLimit, $AllowedPen, $ScalingFactor, $VariableLimit) ;Draw the allowed speed indicator(s) for the gauge EndIf _LinearGaugeText($backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $TextBrush) ;Put the gauge text above the gauge _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($GaugeBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearGauge ;Draw the text for the main gauge Func _LinearGaugeText(ByRef $backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, ByRef $TextBrush) Local $FontSize = 80 * $ScalingFactor ;Linear gauge font size Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") ;Centre text font Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($Format, 2) ;Right align _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($backbuffer, 2) ;Change smoothing mode for text If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2), $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $FontSize * 1.5 * $ScalingFactor) ;Set text position for inner text Else Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - $FontSize * 2, ($CentrePointY - $FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2)) ;Set text positionfor inner text EndIf _GDIPlus_PathAddString($Path, $Variable, $Layout, $Family, 0, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $TextBrush) $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_LinearGaugeText ;Draw the outline of the gauge Func _DrawBar(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, ByRef $hPen, $ScalingFactor = 1) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - $VariableMinValue * ($GaugeWidth / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor), ($CentrePointY + (($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($VariableMinValue * ($GaugeHeight / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) * $ScalingFactor), $hPen) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) ;Draw the outline _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawBar ;Draw the checkmarks Func _DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, ByRef $hPen) Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFFFFFFF") ;Solid white brush for the checkmarks Local $aPoints[$NoOfCheckmarks][2] ;Two cartesian coordinates for each checkmark Local $aMarkText[$NoOfCheckmarks] ; The text for each checkmark ;Create the font for the checkmarks Local $FontSize = 15 * $ScalingFactor ;The font size (Scaled) Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aMarkText[$i] = Round($VariableMinValue + (($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue) / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) Next If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX + ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) ;Set the coordinates of each checkmark $aPoints[$i][0] = ($CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor) + ($GaugeWidth * $ScalingFactor / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i ;Set x position depending on the number of checkmarks and the length of the gauge $aPoints[$i][1] = $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor ;Height remains uniform Next For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][0], ($aPoints[$i][1] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor), $hPen) ;Draw a line $Checklength long $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(($aPoints[$i][0] - $FontSize), ($aPoints[$i][1] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor - ($FontSize * 1.5) * $ScalingFactor), 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) ;Draw the sext for the checkmark Next Else _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 * $ScalingFactor) - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $hPen) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aPoints[$i][0] = $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2 + 10) * $ScalingFactor $aPoints[$i][1] = ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) - ($GaugeHeight * $ScalingFactor / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i Next For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][0] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor, $aPoints[$i][1], $hPen) $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(($aPoints[$i][0] - $CheckLength * $ScalingFactor - $FontSize * 2.5), $aPoints[$i][1] - $FontSize / 1.5, 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) Next EndIf $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearGaugeCheckMarks Func _DrawLinearAllowedSpeed(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $GaugeWidth, $GaugeHeight, $MaxValue, $AllowedLimit, ByRef $AllowedPen, $ScalingFactor, $PrimaryAllowedSpeed) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() If $PrimaryAllowedSpeed Then If $GaugeWidth >= $GaugeHeight Then _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 15) * $ScalingFactor + 3 * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointX - (($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor)) + ($GaugeWidth * $AllowedLimit / 100 * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY - ($GaugeHeight / 2 + 15) * $ScalingFactor + 3 * $ScalingFactor) Else _GDIPlus_PathAddLine($Path, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - 10 * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointX - ($GaugeWidth / 2) * $ScalingFactor - 10 * $ScalingFactor, ($CentrePointY + ($GaugeHeight / 2) * $ScalingFactor) - ($GaugeHeight * $AllowedLimit / 100 * $ScalingFactor)) EndIf EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawLinearAllowedSpeed #EndRegion Draw Linear Gauge #Region Draw Radial Gauge ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name...........: _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge ; Description ...: Creates a radial gauge in the graphics backbuffer ; Syntax.........: _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $Clockwise = True, $StartAngle = 0, ; + $SweepAngle = 180, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = True, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) ; Parameters ....: $backbuffer - [byref] The graphics object to draw the gauge to. ; $CentrePointX - The horizontal coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $CentrePointY - The vertical coordinate of the centre of the gauge. ; $Radius - The radius of the outer edge of the gauge. ; $Thickness - The thickness of the gauge in pixels. ; $Variable - The variable used to change the gauge. ; $ScalingFactor - [optional] Scales the gauge by this factor. Default is 1, i.e. no scaling. ; $Clockwise - [optional] Boolean, determines whether the gauge fills clockwise or anti-clockwise. Default is TRUE, i.e. clockwise. ; $StartAngle - [optional] The starting angle of the gauge. Default is 0 (East). ; $SweepAngle - [optional] The sweep angle of the gauge (How many degrees it rotates through). The default is 180. ; $NoOfCheckmarks - [optional] The number of dashes indicating a scale around the gauge. Default is 6. ; $CheckLength - [optional] The length of the checkmarks in pixels. Default is 20. ; $VariableMaxValue - [optional] The maximum value of the variable. Default is 256. ; $VariableLimit - [optional] Boolean, if TRUE, displays a red limit indicator on the scale. Default is FALSE. ; $AllowedLimit -[optional] The value of the above limit if it is drawn. Default is 0. ; $VariableMinValue -[optional] The minimum value of the variable. Only used if negative numbers are required. Default is 0. ; Author ........: Simon Renardson (Sidley) ; Modified.......: ; Remarks .......: There is a more comprehensive function available, but I deemed it overkill for the majority of people. ; Related .......: _GDIPlus_ ; Example .......: Yes ; =============================================================================================================================== ;Draw Gauge (Speed/Load Level) ;Creates Completed Radial Gauge ;~ _DrawRadialGauge($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, [$ScalingFactor = 1, [$Clockwise = True, [$StartAngle = 0, [$SweepAngle = 180, [$MaxValue = 256, [$NoOfCheckmarks = 10, [$CheckLength = 20]]]]]]]) Func _Gauges_DrawRadialGauge(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Variable, $ScalingFactor = 1, $Clockwise = True, $StartAngle = 0, $SweepAngle = 180, $NoOfCheckmarks = 6, $CheckLength = 20, $VariableMaxValue = 256, $VariableLimit = True, $AllowedLimit = 0, $VariableMinValue = 0) Local $BrushColour = ("0x" & HEX(BitOR(0xFFFF0000, BitShift((255 - (($Variable / $VariableMaxValue) * 255)), -8)))) Local $GaugeBrush = _GDIPlus_HatchBrushCreate(39, 0xFF000000, $BrushColour) Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid($BrushColour) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFF96A29F", 2 * $ScalingFactor) ;Pen colour Local $AllowedPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate("0xFFFF0000", 10 * $ScalingFactor) _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($backbuffer, 2) ;TODO may need to be removed If $Clockwise Then ;If clockwise rotation _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) ;Add outer arc of gauge $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc by the thickness of the gauge _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) + ($Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), (-1 * $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) ;Add inner arc of Gauge Else ;If anti-clockwise rotation _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), (-1 * $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))) ;Add outer arc of gauge $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arcby the thickness of the gauge _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) - ($Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)), $Variable * $SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)) ;Add inner arc of Gauge EndIf $Radius += ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Return radius to original size _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) ;Close the two arcs _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Path, $GaugeBrush) ;Fill the gauge and centre text with colour _DrawRadialGaugeText($backbuffer, $Variable, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor, $TextBrush) ;Draw the centre text _DrawGaugeOutline($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen) ;Draw the gauge outline _DrawIndicators($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen, True) ;Draw scale arc _DrawCheckMarks($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen, True) ;Draw scale checkmarks If $VariableLimit Then _DrawRadialAllowedSpeed($backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $AllowedLimit, $AllowedPen, True) ;Draw allowed speed limits EndIf _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($GaugeBrush) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($AllowedPen) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialGauge ;Draw Variable Value (Text, Load/Speed Value) ;Creates The Centre Text of the Radial Gauge ;~ Func _DrawRadialGaugeText($ValueText, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor) Func _DrawRadialGaugeText(ByRef $backbuffer, $ValueText, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Clockwise, $Radius, $ScalingFactor, ByRef $TextBrush) Local $FontSize = 180 * $ScalingFactor ;Default font size (Scaled) Local $Text = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($Format, 2) ;Align right (Doesn't seem to make a difference) Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") ;Centre text font Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize, 2) Local $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($CentrePointX - ($FontSize / 1.3) * $ScalingFactor, $CentrePointY - $FontSize * $ScalingFactor / 2) ;Set position (Top left) _GDIPlus_PathAddString($Text, Round($ValueText, 1), $Layout, $Family, 0, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor) ;Add value to path (To 1 decimal place) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($backbuffer, $Text, $TextBrush) $Layout = 0 ;Tidy up _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Text) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialGaugeText ;Draw Gauge Outline ;Creates the Outline of the Radial Gauge ;~ Func _DrawGaugeOutline($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Func _DrawGaugeOutline(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $VariableMaxValue, $VariableMinValue, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $Clockwise, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() Local Const $PI = 3.141592653589793 $Radius += 2 ;Put the outline 2 px outside the gauge If $Clockwise Then ;If the gauge is to be filled clockwise _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointY + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - (4 * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)))) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - 4) * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle - $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $hPen) $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc $Radius -= 4 _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($StartAngle + $SweepAngle), -$SweepAngle) Else _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $CentrePointX + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointY + ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - (4 * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue)))) * $ScalingFactor), $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) - 4) * $ScalingFactor * Sin(($PI / 180) * ($StartAngle + $VariableMinValue * ($SweepAngle / ($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue))))), $hPen) $Radius -= ($Thickness * $ScalingFactor) ;Reduce radius for inner arc $Radius -= 4 _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle - $SweepAngle, $SweepAngle) EndIf _GDIPlus_PathCloseFigure($Path) ;Close the path _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) ;Draw the path _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawGaugeOutline ;Draw Scale(s) ;Creates a number of indicative markings around the centre of the radial gauge ;~ Func _DrawIndicators($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Func _DrawIndicators(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen, $Inside) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() $Radius -= ($Thickness + 20) * $ScalingFactor If $Clockwise Then _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle) Else ;Doesn't make much difference, but it will be 180 degrees out _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $hPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawIndicators ;Draw the allowed speed marker Func _DrawRadialAllowedSpeed(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $Clockwise, $ScalingFactor, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, _ $AllowedLimit, ByRef $AllowedPen, $Inside) Local $Path = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() $Radius -= ($Thickness + 24) * $ScalingFactor If $Clockwise Then ;Display in a clockwise direction _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, $SweepAngle * $AllowedLimit / 100) ElseIf NOT $Clockwise Then ;Display in an anti-clockwise direction _GDIPlus_PathAddArc($Path, ($CentrePointX - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($CentrePointY - ($Radius * $ScalingFactor)), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), ($Radius * $ScalingFactor * 2), $StartAngle, -$SweepAngle * $AllowedLimit / 100) EndIf _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($backbuffer, $Path, $AllowedPen) ;Draw with the red pen ($AllowedPen) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($Path) EndFunc ;==>_DrawRadialAllowedSpeed ;DrawCheckmarks (Checkmarks) ;Creates the checkmarks and text around the indicator gauge ;~ Func _DrawCheckMarks($CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $MaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, $SweepAngle, $hPen) Func _DrawCheckMarks(ByRef $backbuffer, $CentrePointX, $CentrePointY, $Radius, $Thickness, $ScalingFactor, $VariableMaxValue, $NoOfCheckmarks, $CheckLength, $StartAngle, _ $SweepAngle, ByRef $hPen, $Inside) Local Const $PI = 3.141592653589793 Local $TextBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xFFFFFFFF") Local $aPoints[$NoOfCheckmarks][4] ;Creates an array of four points for each check line Local $aMarkText[$NoOfCheckmarks] ;Creates the text for the checkmarks $Radius -= ($Thickness + 20) * $ScalingFactor For $i = 0 to ($NoOfCheckmarks-1) $aMarkText[$i] = Round((($VariableMaxValue - $VariableMinValue) / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) + $VariableMinValue ;Round checkmark values to one decimal place Next Local $aAngles[$NoOfCheckmarks] = [] ;Create an array to hold the angles at which the checkmarks should be If $Clockwise Then For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $StartAngle + (($SweepAngle / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) ;Spread out checkmarks evenly over the gauge Next Else ;For anticlockwise filling gauge For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $StartAngle - (($SweepAngle / ($NoOfCheckmarks - 1)) * $i) ;Spread out checkmarks evenly over the gauge Next EndIf For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) $aAngles[$i] = $aAngles[$i] * $PI / 180 ;Convert degrees to radians $aPoints[$i][0] = $CentrePointX + ($Radius * Cos($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) ;Create cartesian coordinates for the check lines from polar coordinates (Radius, angle) $aPoints[$i][1] = $CentrePointY + ($Radius * Sin($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) $aPoints[$i][2] = $CentrePointX + (($Radius - ($CheckLength * $ScalingFactor)) * Cos($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) $aPoints[$i][3] = $CentrePointY + (($Radius - ($CheckLength * $ScalingFactor)) * Sin($aAngles[$i]) * $ScalingFactor) Next ;Font data for checkmark text Local $Format = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() Local $Family = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Agency FB") Local $FontSize = 15 Local $Font = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($Family, $FontSize * $ScalingFactor, 2) For $i = 0 to($NoOfCheckmarks - 1) ;For each checkmark _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawLine($backbuffer, $aPoints[$i][0], $aPoints[$i][1], $aPoints[$i][2], $aPoints[$i][3], $hPen) ;Draw the lines $Layout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate($aPoints[$i][2] - ($FontSize * Cos($aAngles[$i])) - (18 * $ScalingFactor), $aPoints[$i][3] - ($FontSize * Sin($aAngles[$i]) + 10), 0, 0) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($backbuffer, $aMarkText[$i], $Font, $Layout, $Format, $TextBrush) Next $Layout = 0 _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($TextBrush) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($Font) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($Format) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($Family) EndFunc ;==>_DrawCheckMarks #EndRegion Draw Radial Gauge #EndRegion Functions  
    • By coffeeturtle
      Programs like Ditto are a great augmentation to the Windows clipboard where it keeps a list of items you copy and paste and you can go back to days, weeks, months later. It also comes in handy for multiple copied items you need to paste over and over again.
      https://sourceforge.net/projects/ditto-cp/
      Windows 10 also now has a clipboard history capability (though not as robust, I think, as Ditto).
      https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-new-clipboard-windows-10-october-2018-update
      I would like to simulate this type of clipboard history into my own apps independent of Windows' clipboard, but I haven't a clue as to where to begin.
      Thank you in advance for any suggestions, examples, shelved codes. ☺