1. Earthshine

Earthshine

• Similar Content

• By Luigi
      Greetings,
      I need write a command line to run an .exe with parameters, one this parameters is a password with special characters  like:   [ ] \ "  etc.
      The password is write between double cotes too.
      When run this command line, catch error.
      I buid this function, sometimes run ok, others show error.

Someone can any idea?

Best ragards
      #include <Array.au3> Global $G_AIX_DEFAULT_PASSWORD = "******" Func Scape_Word_To_MSDOS($var = "") ;~ https://www.robvanderwoude.com/escapechars.php Local $aCharacters[][2] = [ _ ["%", "%%"], _ ["^", "^^"], _ ["&", "^&"], _ ["<", "^<"], _ [">", "^>"], _ ["|", "^|"], _ ["'", "^'"], _ ["`", "^`"], _ [",", "^,"], _ [";", "^;"], _ ["=", "^="], _ ["(", "^("], _ [")", "^)"], _ ["!", "^^!"], _ ["\", "\\"], _ ["[", "\["], _ ["]", "\]"], _ ['"', '\"""'], _ [".", "\."], _ ["*", "\*"], _ ["?", "\?"] _ ] Local $iSearch $var = StringSplit($var, "", $STR_NOCOUNT) Local $iSize = UBound($var, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 For $ii = 0 To $iSize $iSearch = _ArraySearch($aCharacters, $var[$ii]) If $iSearch >= 0 Then $var[$ii] = $aCharacters[$iSearch][1] Next Return _ArrayToString($var, "") EndFunc ;==>Scape_Word_To_MSDOS Local $password = "-Dk5iFB2UjOt[-x|""" & "" Local $password_scape = Scape_Word_To_MSDOS($password) ConsoleWrite("[" & $password & "]" & @LF) ConsoleWrite("[" & $password_scape & "]" & @LF)  

• By TheSaint
      TeraCopy Timer - A program of mine, front end really, that I have been working on (on & off) for some time, but not shared here before, that I recall. Third party program TeraCopy is required.
      Many of you will be familiar with TeraCopy, and it has been discussed here at AF on several occasions, in various sub forums, including Chat.
      BE ADVISED - I still use an older version of TeraCopy (v2.27), a goody but an oldy, so have only tested my program with that. It may work with the newer v3.xx, or may be easily adjusted to do so, but I have not yet gone that route. Likewise, I only use it with Win 7 and Win XP, but I don't imagine there should be any issues with newer Windows. Add to that, my program being devised and created in AutoIt v3.3.0.0.
      So what is TeraCopy Timer and why might you need it?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Those familiar with TeraCopy use, know you can run multiple copy or move jobs either simultaneously or concurrently (one immediately after another has finished). With the free version at least, you have no control over precise order or timing, and no way to deal (without manual interaction) with the pesky Thumbs.db files in Win XP. TeraCopy Timer allows you to do all those things, and in a batch fashion.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Some screenshots and brief explanation
      Main Window
      Minimalist Window
      This new WAIT feature is the simplest and best way to use the program generally (in my view) ... but check out the following, as it is not always the case.
      Advanced Delay Window
      WARNING - It should go without saying, that you take all the usual precautions. For instance, don't use move with the only copy you have of precious files. BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP! Don't hold me liable for anything, except for being a nice guy who likes to share.
      TeraCopy Timer v3.1.zip  (see detail at Post #37)
      Enjoy!
      OLDER DOWNLOADS
      P.S. I am not affiliated in any way with those who created and provide the excellent third party program - TeraCopy.
    • By _leo_
      Hey there!
      I am having a problem with clicking a button in IE. As you can see in the code, there would be a class name to click it, but since this button exists several times with exactly the same code, I can only use the "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" to separate it from the others. But this part is just pure text without any classification. 
      "<div class="checkmark" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" class="icon" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-v-1e5b1f70=""><circle cx="8" cy="8" r="8" data-v-1e5b1f70="" /></svg></div>Noch nicht veröffentlicht"
      I was trying to click it with:
      #include <IE.au3> local $oNNVs = _IEFormGetCollection($oIE2) For $oNNV in $oNNVs If String($oNNV.innertext) = "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" Then _IEAction($oNNV, "click") EndIf Next and:
      $inputs = $oIE2.document.getElementsByTagName("div") For $input In $inputs If $input.innertext == "Noch nicht veröffentlicht" then $input.click() EndIf Next But nothing seems to work. Thanks for the help!
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles

• By dascondor
      So basically need to pull text from a .txt file or .sql and use that text to replace something within a different file.

First File:
      jumps

Or:
      Text1 = jumps
      Text2 = fence
      Second File:
      My Dog XXXXX over the YYYYY.

After Script:
      My Dog jumps over the fence

I have found a good start, I'm basic programmer at best, I have some experience but this gets out of my wheel house.

Any help is appreciated.