How to input only password to login windows 10 using guest account

Send("{ENTER}")
Sleep(3000)
Send("Password")
If @error Then
    MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeWrite Example", "Error creating the new workbook." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended)
    _Excel_Close($oExcel)
    Exit
EndIf
Send("{ENTER}")

no need to input username 

I cannot send password to when windows locked using this script

anyone can help me please??

2 Thing 

-I cannot send password to when windows locked using this script

Repeat in english please. 

-If you are trying to set @error after "send" it wont check the Excel_BookOpen

You have to place it after book open/create

My video tutorials : ( In construction )  || My Discord : https://discord.gg/S9AnwHw

How to Ask Help ||  UIAutomation From Junkew || WebDriver From Danp2 || And Water's UDFs in the Quote

Spoiler

Water's UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2018-10-19 - Version 1.4.10.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX (2018-10-31 - Version 1.3.4.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
PowerPoint (2017-06-06 - Version 0.0.5.0) - Download - General Help & Support
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:

ADO - Wiki

• Moderators

@muh_faisal_dinniy it appears you are trying to automate the Windows Login screen, which is against our forum rules. I suggest you read them now, and you will see why this thread is locked.

• Bypassing of security measures - log-in and security dialogs, CAPTCHAs, anti-bot agents, software activation, etc.

As there may be a language barrier issue; if this is not what you are attempting, please PM me with details on what you are trying to accomplish.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

@muh_faisal_dinniy This is a perfect example of making things more difficult on yourself than needed. Had you added into your first post above the information that you sent me via PM, the thread would not have been locked. In the future, you need to consider adding as much detail to your questions as possible.

For any who would like to help:

I will explain you what  i want to accomplish

I have a script to automation sap and sap in state closed

I need to open sap first. i success to open sap until login screen sap 

The problem is i cannot send enter command statement to automate login inside sap because still in windows login screen

Any suggestion for my problem??

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!