Expression

I have read through the help file and understand that there are only two operation,

( OR and AND )

If $var = 5 AND $var2 > 6 Then

If $var = 5 OR $var2 > 6 Then

I want to use 'ANY operator'. Example if my value has 1,3,5,7. I want to use If <expression> Then statement. Is there anyway to use ANY operator. If my input is 5 then it will go to next line. Instead of input must be 1,3,5,7. Thankyou

I have read through the help file and understand that there are only two operation,

( OR and AND )

If $var = 5 AND $var2 > 6 Then   

If $var = 5 OR $var2 > 6 Then 

I want to use 'ANY operator'. Example if my value has 1,3,5,7.  I want to use If <expression> Then statement. Is there anyway to use ANY operator. If my input is 5 then it will go to next line. Instead of input must be 1,3,5,7. Thankyou

There is no ANY operator in AutoIt3, so you need to code it yourself one checking at a time.

Or you can use StringInStr("1!3!5!7!",string($n) & "!").

This will return true if $n =1 3 5 or 7

:D

:D

Why not

If $n = 1 or $n = 3 or $n = 5 or $n = 7 Then MsgBox(0,"","GREAT")

?

If you code either solutions given to you as a User Defined Function, aka UDF, then you can call it ANY(value, choicelist), and use it in any code you write. If you haven't already read about UDFs in the Help file, do so, they aren't difficult.

Gene

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...