Latest Beta

jpm

Hi,

I have no information to post as a proper bug report yet, but i cannot use beta 102 with my SQL_View; the program runs OK, but crashes on exit from the GUI.

I see there are a number of changes to the GUICNTRLOBJ, and mine includes objects on tabs .

Should I look there?

best, Randall

[PS Is it possible to

1. run the examlpe script and see the error...?

2. Give instructions on how to change these cteate obj items now that they have changed?]

Edited by randallc

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.103 (beta)

Fixed : Call with parameters doc.

Fixed : DllStructGetPtr($struct,$i) wrong ptr returned. (Thanks VicTT)

Fixed : DllCall doc for ordinals. (by holger)

Fixed : GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort doc typo. (by holger)

Fixed : "Windows Message Codes" in appendix doc tree.

Updated : v1.50 (19 January 2006)

- Added _GUIStatusBar.au3 UDF's. (gafrost, rysiora, JdeB, tonedef, eltorro)

- Added _GUICtrlComboGetList to GUICombo.au3 which retrieves all items in a combobox (Valik)

- Fixed _INetSmtpMail() paramater variable name. (Thanks Wooltown/ by JPM)

Added : A specially formatted array can be passed to Call() and each argument in they array will be treated as an argument to the function. See help-file for demonstration. (by Valik)

Reverted fix in GUICtrlCreateObj to prevent crash with certain controls.

(Open bug: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=20530) (by SvenP)

25th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.104 (beta)

Fixed : Some keystrokes are not accepted by ActiveX controls (thanx SlimShady, Svenny)

Added : More Object information can now be retrieved with ObjName (see helpfile)

Fixed : ACos() bad result. (Thanks shlan)

Fixed : Doc typo. (Thanks Helge)

28th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.105 (beta)

Fixed : Event functions without a method name were not called. (Thanks Valik, fixed by SvenP)

Fixed : Event function with too many declared parameters could crash script. (Fixed by SvenP)

Added : Event Object .Stop() method to stop receiving events (see help). (by SvenP)

Fixed : Typos and grammatical issues in the COM documentation (Thanks Gene, fixed by SvenP).

Updated : Different example script in COM documentation about handling Events. (by SvenP)

Fixed : GUICtrlCreateObj: Keystrokes were not passed to controls that has embedded controls (Thanks Svennie, fixed by SvenP)

18th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.102 (beta)

Added : GUICtrlListViewSortRegister() to create a real sorting routine for GUI ListView's. (by holger)

Has it been removed?

I didnt find anything about it in help (v3.1.1.105) or the forums.

(only an old thread where holger was talking about working on it -> here)

CoProc Multi Process Helper libraryTrashBin.nfshost.com store your AutoIt related files here!AutoIt User Map

Has it been removed?

I didnt find anything about it in help (v3.1.1.105) or the forums.

(only an old thread where holger was talking about working on it -> here)

Look in the help under

AutoIt --> Function Reference --> Gui Reference --> Gui Control Update

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

30th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.106 (beta)

Fixed : Some hangups and undefined closes by using GUIRegisterMsg(). (Fixed by holger)

Changed : No more proceeding of Autoit's internal message procedures by default, see GUIRegisterMsg() for more infos. (by holger)

Changed : GUI's internal system timer, so only userdefined Timers can be 'monitored'; fixes also interacting problem between WM_TIMER-monitoring and TrayIcon-handling. (by holger)

Changed : GUIRegisterMsg() paramters maximum are 4 - less are OK. (by holger)

04th February, 2006 - v3.1.1.107 (beta)

Fixed : PixelCheckSum Doc related link. (Thanks herewasplato)

Fixed : Under certain conditions, GUICtrlSetPos() could cause a label to appear as if it had been painted multiple times. (Fixed by Valik)

Changed : GUICtrlSetBkColor(). (by Valik)

Updated : v1.51 (3 February 2006)

- Changed _InetGetSource to return "" when error occurs. (erebus)

- Changed Dim to Local in GuiStatusBar.au3. (Jdeb)

- Change _GuiCtrlStatusBarSetIcon that will allow removing the icon from normal status bar. (gafrost)

- Added version at the top of each UDF file.

Would it be possible to release the installation files for autoit stable, beta, SciTE, and the definition files for SciTE as MSI files,

they are much more compatible to different windows versions, for example if i install autoit on a german xp the Beta help would not work out of SciTE because of a wrong path.

Another reason for MSI files is the ability for automation the installation process, and you are able to write much more efficient updaters, another feature for example is the installation via Active Directory.

please reply if it could be done or not. :o

kind regards,

JRe

$a=StringSplit("547275737420796F757220546563686E6F6C75737421","")
For $b=1 To UBound($a)+(-1*-1*-1)step(2^4/8);&$b+=1*2/40*µ&Asc(4)
Assign("c",Eval("c")&Chr(Dec($a[$b]&$a[$b+1])));''Chr("a")&"HI"
Next ;time_U&r34d,ths,U-may=get$the&c.l.u.e;b3st-regards,JRSmile;
MsgBox(0x000000,"",Eval("c"));PiEs:d0nt+*b3.s4d.4ft3r.1st-try:-)

• Developers

Would it be possible to release the installation files for autoit stable, beta, SciTE, and the definition files for SciTE as MSI files,

they are much more compatible to different windows versions, for example if i install autoit on a german xp the Beta help would not work out of SciTE because of a wrong path.

Another reason for MSI files is the ability for automation the installation process, and you are able to write much more efficient updaters, another feature for example is the installation via Active Directory.

please reply if it could be done or not. :o

kind regards,

JRe

I don't think that the NSIS installer has compatibility issues with different OS versions.

What is the problem you have with the Beta Helpfile ? It should work when you use the default path given by the Installer....

Alt+F1 runs the following command:

command.2.*.au3=$(autoit3dir)\beta\Autoit3Help.exe $(CurrentWord)

You can also automate the installation by using the /S parameter for both AutoIt3 and SciTE4AutoIt3 installers.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

14th February, 2006 - v3.1.1.108 (beta)

Updated : v1.52 (8 February 2006)

- Fixed typo in _ArraySearch Helpfile. (theguy0000)

- Fixed _GuiCtrlListViewDeleteItem: Listview items can't be deleted after sorting. (gafrost)

- Fixed _ArraySort Local $t decleration. (gafrost)

- Fixed _GUICtrlComboAutoComplete() move Variable definitions to the stat of the function. (gafrost)

- Fixed _GuiCtrlStatusBarCreate : corrected variable declarations in the function. (gafrost)

Added : Setting error and extended in InetGet for debugging. purpose. Will be documented is suitable or removed in a following beta. Just post script,error and extended you will get the explanation if any.

Fixed : Graphic controls should always have a transparent background.

17th February, 2006 - v3.1.1.109 (beta)

Fixed : GUICtrlSetData on listview/listviewItem bad erasing. (Thanks HighGuy)

Fixed : GUICtrlCreateInput help typo. (Thanks LondonNDIB)

Fixed : SplashTextOn centered vertically with embeded empty lines. (Thanks HighGuy)

Fixed : SplashTextOn Memory Leak. (Thanks smiley, fixed by Larry)

Fixed : GUICtrlRead menuitem checked. (Thanks GEOSoft, fixed by holger)

Updated : v1.53 (16 February 2006)

- Fixed _GuiCtrlListViewDeleteItem: Listview items can't be deleted after sorting. (gafrost)

17th February, 2006 - v3.1.1.109 (beta)

Fixed : GUICtrlSetData on listview/listviewItem bad erasing. (Thanks HighGuy)

Unbelievable. Wasn't it yesterday that I installed a new version. Your days murst be longer than the 24h standard.

Could you put a link to the update page into your signature (or whatever this things at the msg footer are called). Would save a little bit time and sometimes I have the feeling my days are shorter as 24 ours.

Thanks for your continuoisly work on AutoIT (beta), Reinhard

I don't understand the 24 hours relation. I am certainly in a different world region than yours I really end the posting a 23:53 Paris time yesterday.

For the link it is a kind of implicit rule in those forum that the first post keep the links and the history.

"I don't understand the 24 hours relation."

Don't take it too serious. It's only a feeling.

"I am certainly in a different world region than yours ..."

Only a 5 hours car-drive away, with regarding the tempolimits and pay-stations on france highways.

"For the link it is a kind of implicit rule in those forum that the first post keep the links and the history."

I really should remember to things like that.

Best regards, Reinhard

I don't understand the 24 hours relation. I am certainly in a different world region than yours I really end the posting a 23:53 Paris time yesterday.

For the link it is a kind of implicit rule in those forum that the first post keep the links and the history.

JPM they are paying you a compliment. They are saying you are getting more done in one day, than what they can.

21th February, 2006 - v3.1.1.110 (beta)

Fixed : Hidden Updown control badly displayed during resizing. (Thanks WFC)

Fixed : Extras\Check for Update (Extras\AutoUpdateIt\AutoUpdateIt.au3).

Fixed : Labels were not painted correctly on tab controls. (Thanks Dickb,fixed by Valik)