Latest Beta

jpm

BBC NEWS

AutoIt has a version 3.1.2! We are waiting to it from 7. April. 2005! One year after 3.1.1, new, revolucionar version.

Just a joke :D . And when that will be realized?

i542

I can do signature me.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28th June, 2006 - v3.1.1.128 (beta)

Fixed : GUISwitch crash after GUIDelete on another window. (Thanks Valik)

Fixed : Conversion from floating point to string now shows less precision to prevent displaying unexpected values. (by Valik)

Fixed : Random doc example. (Thanks Smoke_N)

Fixed : GUIRegisterMsg() - overlapping of same messages. (Thanks ..., fixed by Holger)

Fixed : ConsoleWrite(), ConsoleWriteError() - @LF was expanded to @CRLF automatically which could result in badly formatted data. Now no automatic expansion is performed; what is passed to these two functions is written. (by Valik)

Added : /nopack command line parameter added to Aut2Exe. This disables UPX packing from the command line. (by Valik)

Fixed : Crash AutoiT if Win... with bad regExp.

Updated : v1.64 (27 June 2006)

- Updated _GUICtrlListViewGetItemText: removed $v_ret variable to avoid au3check errors. (gafrost)

- Updated _GUIListView: Some bugfixes and Helpfile correction. (gafrost)

- Updated _GUIListView: Found a way I can live with the -1 being in the _GUICtrlListViewGetItemText

and _GUICtrlListViewGetItemTextArray for using selected index in the function calls. (gafrost)

• 2 weeks later...

11th July, 2006 - v3.1.1.129 (beta)

Fixed : Exit did not work in all situations where it should. (by Valik)

Fixed : StringSplit on binaryString when delimiter not found. (Thanks Zaxon, fixed by Larry)

Fixed : GUICtrlCreatePic Doc typo.

Fixed : COM/Obj Distinction between Null and 0 (Thanks randallc, fixed by SvenP)

Updated : v1.65 (6 July 2006)

- Added IE.au3 with all its well known Functions. Big Thanks to DaleHohm and Big_Daddy. (DaleHohm,Big_Daddy)

- Changed _InetSmtpMail(), change initial connection logic. (Neil)

- Fixed _TicksToTime() StringIsInt() problem. (JdeB)

- Fixed Bug in _GUICtrlListViewGetItemText on return if a subitem is empty. (gafrost)

First of all .....a big thanks to Dalehohm and Big_Daddy for al the work on IE.au3 and for JPM for keeping us updated.

Now to keep the HelpFile need I'm just reporting a little typo.

Dont know if this is the place, but let me know if it's not....... :D

The function _IELinkClickByIndex is misspelled in the example as _IEClickLinkByIndex ($oIE, 2). :wacko:

This is also the case with _IEClickLinkByText ($oIE, "user forum") :D (not tested btw...)

• Moderators

First of all .....a big thanks to Dalehohm and Big_Daddy for al the work on IE.au3 and for JPM for keeping us updated.

Now to keep the HelpFile need I'm just reporting a little typo.

Dont know if this is the place, but let me know if it's not....... :D

The function _IELinkClickByIndex is misspelled in the example as _IEClickLinkByIndex ($oIE, 2). :wacko:

This is also the case with _IEClickLinkByText ($oIE, "user forum") :D (not tested btw...)

Thanks, I'll get it fixed and submit it for the next release.

Note: This would be the more appropriate place for this.

12th July, 2006 - v3.1.1.130 (beta)

Added : Check to ensure that FileInstall() can override the target file. (Thanks ..., fixed by JdeB)

Added : GUICtrlCreatePic doc precision when using overlayed tab control. (Thanks Holger)

Fixed : Extra .SVN directories created during installation. (Thanks Valik, Holger)

Fixed : FAQ#1 doc. (Thanks herewasplato, fixed by Valik)

Reverted : Conversion from floating point to string now shows less precision to prevent displaying unexpected values. (by Valik) The conversion will be back as in the official release.

19th July, 2006 - v3.1.1.131 (beta)

Fixed : GUIRegisterMsg() crash in "GUIOnEventMode" (Thanks Nomad, fixed by Holger)

Fixed : GUIRegisterMsg() unregister a message (Thanks Nomad, fixed by Holger)

Changed : GUICtrlRead() in advanced mode - returns extended info as single value. This change will possible break scripts! (Valik/changed by Holger)

Added : Binary support for COM functions. It works only with variables passed between COM functions (so you can't display, convert or do mathematical actions with these variables yet). (by SvenP)

Changed : GUICtrlRead() in advanced mode for Tab control return the controlId of the select tabitem. The Opt("GuiEventOption",2) is suppressed. This change will break scripts! (Thanks Jon)

Updated : GUI Standard includes splitted for better small inclusion. GUIConstants.au3 still give the whole stuff perhaps a little more. (by Valik)

Fixed : Problem with Util_DoesFileExist and pagefile.sys . (Thanks Christian Blackburn, fixed by Jon)

Fixed : GUICtrlSetGraphic,GUISetOnEvent,GUICtrlSetResizing, AutoItSetOption, MouseClick,Finc...EndFunc, For...in...Next, _GUICtrlTreeViewDeleteItem doc brolken links. (Thanks Christian Blackburn)

Changed : StdioRead now sets a unique @error code for each error. Also, @extended is set to GetLastError() in each case. These are helpful for diagnosing I/O problems. The errors or the values should not be documented, it is enough to know that an error occurred, it is not necessary for users to know specifically what internal error occurred. (by Valik)

Fixed : Slight precision on $CmdLineRaw for compiled scripts. (Thanks PsaltyDS)

Fixed : Crash after AutoIt exit. (Thanks JoshDB,fixed by SvenP)

Updated : v1.66 (17 July 2006)

- Changed _FilesListToArray(): Added @error 4 meaning no files found. (gafrost)

- Gui Function general cleanup (gafrost)

- Changed: Constants seperated out into seperate files. (Valik)

- Changed: GUIConstants.au3 is now a stub including pretty much everything (Use GUIConstantsEx.au3 and the

other *Constants.au3 files for more granularity). (Valik)

- Updated several Helpfile pages for ie.au3. (Big_Daddy)

- Updated several functions in visa.au3. (Angel)

- Fixed : _viPrintf and _viExecCommand would not work with certain GPIB cards (such as USB-GPIB cards).

Changed use of the VISA command "viWrite" method to be more generic (thanks John Herrington for the tip).

- Added : Additional OPTIONAL parameter for _viPrintf and _viExecComand. Controls command send mode

and terminator. Default value is "Use @LF terminator".

- Updated : _viPrintf and _ViExecCommand append an @LF to every VISA command by default.

This can be changed by means of a new optional parameter.

- Updated : _viPrintf and _ViExecCommand do not "protect" for escape characters anymore by default.

That causes problems with some GPIB cards. It is possible to go back to the original behaviour

by setting the new optional parameter $s_mode to "str".

• 2 weeks later...

23th July, 2006 - v3.1.1.132 (beta)

Fixed : FileInstall() deleting output dir without backslash at the end. (Thanks Neil, fixed by Jon)

Updated : TrayIcon is no more displayed when using /AutoIt3ExecuteLine. (Thanks gamerman2360, Valik)

Fixed : GUICtrlRead bad return on Treeviewitem. (Thanks gafrost, fixed by Valik)

Fixed : Background color of listbox changes in tab. (Thanks HighGuy)

Fixed : Reading std streams would fail if the stream was not a pipe.(internal change by Valik)

Changed : Compilation done with VC8 instead of VC6. (by Jon)

Added : AutoItX beta 3.1.1.1.

Added : Au3Check so it can be used without the Full SciTe. (by JdeB)

Updated : SciTe updated to 1.70, it can be start with the AutoIt V3 menu. (by JdeB, Jon)

Fixed : Doc examples referring constant already define in GUIConstants.au3. (by Jon)

23th July, 2006 - v3.1.1.132 (beta)

Hi,

I can no longer find the help for IE3 functions, is this because I'm doing something stupid, or because the help for IE.au3 has disappeared in this version of the beta? :whistle:

Thanks

VW

• Administrators

3rd August, 2006 - v3.1.1.133 (beta)

- Added: Test for COM object comparison using = and <>.

- Fixed: Bad multi Drop in a edit control. (Thanks Cyberword,Lazycat)

- Fixed: Brain-dead developer broke ConsoleRead().

- Fixed: Documentation for IniDelete() was wrong.

- Fixed: Uppercase in udf doc (Thanks gafrost).

- Fixed: GUICtrlRegisterListViewSort doc examples. (Thanks FeReNGi).

- Fixed: Typo in Send doc. (Thanks Zedna).

- Fixed: Menu conventions changed in Aut2Exe and Exe2Aut.

- Fixed: Some precision on text vertical centering in SplashTextOn documentation.

- Fixed: Treeview does not refresh on tab. (Thanks Epitome, fixed by holger)

My first full build for quite a while. Check that I've not messed up :whistle:

• Moderators

Did we lose the ability to use StringRegExp() with this build?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

The documentation has been pulled, the function is still there.

I get Unknown Function when I try to use it with .133

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.