Latest Beta

jpm

• Moderators

Au3Check's database is built from the documentation files. No documentation, no database entry. Ignore Au3Check's errors when it says StringRegExp() and StringRegExpReplace() are missing.

Cool, thanks.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Is there a reason for this or was it just a mishap?

I want the current state of the code and documentation to match what will be released, so that we don't get hidden bugs/errors when we change things at the last minute.

StringRegExp functions work well but with a few bugs that we need Nutster to fix. The plugin stuff is a way off working like I want yet (array passing, different syntax, auto includes in aut2exe). So the decision is to pull the docs but leave the functions to use at your own risk as we work on them in the background.

• Moderators

I want the current state of the code and documentation to match what will be released, so that we don't get hidden bugs/errors when we change things at the last minute.

StringRegExp functions work well but with a few bugs that we need Nutster to fix. The plugin stuff is a way off working like I want yet (array passing, different syntax, auto includes in aut2exe). So the decision is to pull the docs but leave the functions to use at your own risk as we work on them in the background.

Thanks for the explanation. Will the documentation be added back to the beta versions after the production release, or should I just keep a version with the documentation handy?

Thanks,

Bob

did valik just become a developer or have i missed this every time i look at his sn? if he did... welcome to the autoit team *wishes he was on it with is 3 posts, none helpful, cuz hes an autoit noob(talkin about me in the *'s not u valik lol)* if he was already in the development team... then make me an appointment to the eye doctor.

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

did valik just become a developer or have i missed this every time i look at his sn? if he did... welcome to the autoit team *wishes he was on it with is 3 posts, none helpful, cuz hes an autoit noob(talkin about me in the *'s not u valik lol)* if he was already in the development team... then make me an appointment to the eye doctor.

You need to make an appointment.

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

LOL i sware to god he wasnt a developer when i joined lol... bcuz i was thinkin... y is valik still reg member? i have seen him help so many ppl... maybe i needed an appointment then too lol...

What goes around comes around... Payback's a bitch.

LOL i sware to god he wasnt a developer when i joined lol... bcuz i was thinkin... y is valik still reg member? i have seen him help so many ppl... maybe i needed an appointment then too lol...

The entire time I have been here he has been a developer.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

You must definitely have me confused with somebody else or have a very liberal definition of "help".

You must definitely have me confused with somebody else or have a very liberal definition of "help".

haha... I was thinking the same thing, but I wasnt sure how I would word it. You help, but only if they are able to understand, which isnt many people.

JS

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

It should have been in the detailed changelog but it doesn't appear to be (With at least 3.2.0.0, I haven't installed 3.2.0.1 to check it). I know there was a bug fix of some sort put into 3.2.0.0 and I made some changes to Au3 Info by adding hotkeys. Those are the only two changes I recall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

You can download from http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/beta/autoit/

3.2.1.0 (26th August, 2006) (Beta)

- Changed: Performance improvement prototype (up to 100% on some scripts!).

- Fixed: Memory leak with prototype plugins.

- Fixed: Some Object Collections could not be parsed in one AutoIt statement .

- Fixed: Bad screen updating of already unchecked radiobuttons. (Thanks SlimShady)

- Fixed: Tray icon tooltip not displaying the scriptname when compiled. (Thanks Christian Blackburn)

• Moderators

** DUMB QUESTION **

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.