Conect au3 to DOM existing browser

Hi first sorry for my Bad english im not from english speaking country my english is only from programing and netflix.  I need help , i hlave one question, autoit is posible conect to existing browser (Chrome etc) , i dont need extern browser i need acess to DOM of originál browsers . How to pair my original Chrome with autoit? In examples is only extern solotions but i dont need extern gui browser .  Example of work : user execute software after execution software wait to user open browser , after open browser script waiting to user load page www.google.com and after user going to www.google.com script delete Google logo. . Im learning programing this is my chalange plese help me . Delete logo is easy for me and any other html js manipulations too , but i need pairong autoit witch DOM od origonal browsers ,no extern gui browserdrivers.  Thanks , and sorry for english

Hi , :) 

Im trying learning autoit programing , first , im not from english speaking countury my englis is only from netflix and programing (sorry for this my "englis"). 

my chalenge is make extern script who remove all google-adwords ads in chrome in all website . i dont need make JS extention in chrome browser that is standard and easy  but i need in my challange make extern script who pairinng with original chrome . Where is my problem ? In examples and autoit help is only exemples with extern guibrowser (exter ie driver) , i dont need make adlock in extern IE browser i need conect autoit to original chrome browser in pc . My problem is : how to pair au3 with original Google ? how to get acess to DOM of original google chrome in pc ? its posible ? exsist solotion? Thanks

plese Help me .

• Developers

@killerbee123, Not being fluent in English doesn't mean you can keep on opening threads with the same question....so don't, and stick to the original one.
This is strike 2 as I did close one already and commented already not to cross post...  remember?

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

I have seriously no idea what you want so wouldn't know how to help. Maybe others understand it and can help. Till that time just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Ok , you dont understent me ? basic explantion : i Need Read,Replace and insert HTML,JS to Chrome Browser using autoit . to my chrome browser , no to extern driver . How to connect autoit + default chrome browser . this method using adwares and other trojans(zeus kronos) , i need this method to make adblock in autoit.  

• Moderators

My suggestion, if you are looking to work with Chrome, use the Chrome UDF. 

My question, without intending offense, if you are this unsure how to even interact with the browser, it sounds like you are a ways away from having the skill to create an adblocker in AutoIt. Should you not start with something more simple?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Thanks for reply  , chrome UDF is extern browser right  ?  i need acess to DOM data in default Google chrome no extern driver chrome .  i need conect autoit and this google C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application .  or good solution is delet chrome.exe in C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application and replace UDF chrome driver ?

thx

• Moderators

Why would you possibly need to delete chrome.exe? I am with Jos, what you are asking doesn't make a bit of sense.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

As you are no native speaker you could use Google translate to translate your problem to English.
It is much easier to help you when we understand your problem :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

"Why would you possibly need to delete chrome.exe?"  :because I need to do a program that blocks all ads after running chrome.exe. user after executing .exe autoit script, user turns on his google chrome and autoit exe script block all google ads (google adwords) . autoit script waits for a user to turn on his google chrome, and when the user turns on google chrome, autoit script blocks all ads.

my problem :How to link(conect) the autoit and google chrome that a user has commonly used. it would be easier to make it through the javascript extension that would be added to google chrome but I just want to do it using autoIT that works outside the browser.

i use google translator . do you understand what I need or not? well thank you :) 

• Moderators

I would like to know how this thread differs from your other thread which is now locked.

====In case any of you (especially those that seem repeatedly not to get it) missed it, this is a Mod stepping into a thread====

Edited by JLogan3o13

• Moderators

Yes, you send me message about how you're trying to "test security of PC" with AutoIt-built ransomware. This thread is locked too.

As I stated in the PM, drop this line of inquiry or you'll be removed permanently from the forum.

Edited by JLogan3o13