Finding text

• Moderators

Hello again :) i want to ask :P can this program find text i a game and then mouseclick above it? :lmao: if its possible pls show me how :) thanks :(

It could be as complicated as making your OCR as dexxa suggested, or it could be as simple as ControlGetText().

No Game Information / No Attempted Script / No Screen Shots = No Return Of Useful Information.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

i am new to this program, so dont understand many things :P i attempting something but i know its useless to post it here :) thirst i want to try it on simple window thern in a game, so i will post screenshots later :lmao:

and the last thing :( i tried using ControlGetTExt () but when i run it nothing happens :lmao: i want that when he founds taht text, the mouse move to it :)

• Moderators

Well good luck to you. I like to see a smiling face, and boy.. do you have alot of them :P

If you ever feel like posting your code / game information / what you've tried that's failed or anything else that would be pertinent to helping you achieve what it is you want, I'm sure someone would be more than willing to give you a hand.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.