Script is going crazy - pulls up Narrator etc.

Hello everyone, I got some help with this script earlier but, I decided I would see what other have to say as well about this.

I kind of get the script to work except it pulls up Narrator and other stuff after the part that says

Send("{TAB 15}")

I think its because its sending random keys off the keyboard so it pushes a bunch of combos that pull up Narrator and other things.

Maybe (I am not sure) I need to code it so it only pushes a-z on the keyboard, though I am not sure how to do that.

• Moderators

Does the a-z have to be either all lower case / upper case / combination of both / doesn't matter?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Here, I changed it to a to z from the other example I gave in the other post... You can take a look at this, and while you do that, I'll actually look at your script.

SendRandomKeys()

Func SendRandomKeys()
        Local $String
        Local $Clip
        Local $Case
        Local $Random_Upper
        Local $Random = Random(7, 14, 1)
    While 1
        Do
            $Chr = Random(97, 122, 1)
            $Upper_Lower = Random(1, 2, 1)
            If $Upper_Lower = 1 Then 
                $Case = '+'
            Else
                $Case = ''
            EndIf
            $Random_Upper = $Case & Chr($Chr)
            $String = $String & $Random_Upper
            $StringLen = StringLen($String)
        Sleep(10)
        Until $StringLen >= $Random
        $Clip = $Clip & $String & @CRLF
        ClipPut($Clip)
        Send($String)
        $String = ""
        Sleep(1000)
    WEnd
EndFunc

Edit: Function was broke a bit :P

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Hmmm, I don't really understand what your trying to do... You have a bunch of send commands outside the loop and outside the functions.

Can you explain in detail, if you were to do this by hand, exactly what it is that would be happening?

When I go to the pages manually, tab as you have tabed, I don't get anything to type in the random letters in.

Edit:

You might better off using Dales IE.au3, after going to some of the pages you have listed, it looks like your trying to set up anonymous email accounts... I think this is where my help stops, 1. Because if you are, I don't know why (and my inbox is full enough of spam as is), and 2. Dales IE.au3 would be more efficient.

Edited by SmOke_N

OK here is what its supposed to do:

Go to: http://madearnings.com/pages/index.php?refid=popsmith

Tab and push enter on the "Signup" link then tab over to that white box.

From there it should enter random text (7-15 letters) then add @mytrashmail.com after the random text.

Tab to the "Continue" button and push "Enter"

Then, (this is why I wanted to copy the random text to the keyboard) it should either exit Firefox or open a new tab and go to mytrashmail.com.

At my trash mail I want it to tab to the "Email Account" area and paste the random text it put in for the Mad Earnings Signup and press enter.

Then it would tab and open the email titled "madearnings.com signup URL"

Then I wanted it to copy the link to signup at Madearnings.com (I couldn't get that to work) and tab back up to the address bar.

From there I wanted it to paste and press enter to go to the signup screen.

Then, it would tab and enter in random text in the 1st box, change the second box up one, tab and fill in info on all of the boxes below that.

After the tab then push down four times part I want it to check a box and then on another forum like the second one I need it to go down.

Then tab and enter six random digits, then tab and type 8 digits then tab and enter those same 8 digits again.

Finally it would tab once more and press enter.

Thats the completion of what I want that script to do.

Edited by PopSmith

:P ok, I will just set it up for Mailinator. Its free and recieve only, this is what I need, JUST to get the script to log into a free, receive only account. That is what I thought mytrashmail.com was (as the name emplies, its for trash, so I can use it to signup for places like that and give them a disposable address, that way if the accounts receive spam I don't get any of it becasue I gave them a disposable account instead of my real one :lmao:

EDIT: Hyperlinked Mailinator

Edited by PopSmith