1. XinYoung

XinYoung

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sachs
      I have a few questions:
      BACKGROUND
      I am using Oracle Application Testing Suite's OpenScript 13 (Eclipse IDE), Oracle Java 6, and AutoIt.
      My goal is to access a given Internet Explorer browser window (`$ieTitle`), send the keystroke of "shift-control-s" for "Save As" functionality to be invoked, so that I can download a (PDF) file to a given location ($fileName).
      The code within the script `DownloadPdfFile.au3` is
      $ieTitle = $CmdLine[1] $ieControl = "AVL_AVView31" $fileName = $CmdLine[2] ControlFocus($ieTitle, "", $ieControl) ControlSend($ieTitle, "", $ieControl, "+^s") ; Save as dialog $winTitle = "Save As" ; wait for Save As window WinWait($winTitle) ; activate Save As window If Not WinActive($winTitle) Then WinActivate($winTitle) ControlFocus($winTitle,"","Edit1") ControlSetText($winTitle,"","Edit1",$fileName) Sleep(2000) ControlClick($winTitle,"","Button3") Exit 0 So I compiled it with SciTE-Lite (32-bit Version 4.4.6 , creating `DownloadPdfFile.exe`, and so within my Java code, I have
      String command = autoItExePath + " " + scriptPath + " \"" + winTitle + "\" " + directoryPath.toFile().toString() + "\\Form9Report" + sdf_ddmmmyyyy.format(new Date()) + ".pdf"; try { Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(command); process.waitFor(); } catch (Exception e) { logger.error("Exception " + e.getMessage(), e); } The output would be like `C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\AutoIt3.exe C:\...\AutoItScripts\DownloadPdfFile.au3 "https://****.com/****.exe?temp_id=**** - Internet Explorer" C:\...\Report05Apr2022.pdf"` which does run without the $cmdLine successfully. 
      When executed by Java, I see in the taskbar an icon, which I right-click has "[Check] Script Paused" and "Exit".
      Questions:
      (1) How do I unpause the script?
      (2) How do I avoid having the script paused?
      Any help is appreciated.
    • By goku200
      I have an Autoit script that lists files from a folder into an array list. Is there a way to separate the filenames by an underscore and include the id, version, name and date into separate columns in Excel.
      Example of filename:
      12345_v1.0_TEST Name [12345]_01.01.2022.html
      12345 would be in one column
      v1.0 would be in another column
      TEST Name [12345] would be in another column
      01.01.2022 would be in another column
      .html would be in another column
      Note: filenames always change each day.
      Here is my code that lists the files into column C and then writes the column Headers into Column D, E, F, G. Just need some help with separating them into columns by the _ delimiter

• By SkysLastChance
      I am having a issue of whenever I try to _Excel_RangeWrite a formula that references another workbook I am getting an error @4 and @extended -2147352567

#include <Excel.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $oExcel = _Excel_Open() Local $oWorkbook = _Excel_BookNew($oExcel) _Excel_RangeWrite($oWorkBook,Default,"=IF(D2=D1,"",VLOOKUP(D2,'J:\Temporary Files\FolderName\FileName.xlsx'!$A:$B,2,0))","W2",False) If @error Then Exit MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeWrite Example 1", "Error writing to worksheet." & @CRLF & "@error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeWrite Example 1", "String successfully written.") I am not a 100% sure, but I am guessing this is because I have "" and '' in the formula. However, I am not sure how this can best be resolved. 

• By SkysLastChance
      I am trying to autofill a range. I am getting stuck and I don't understand what I am doing wrong. 
      My goal is to auto fill some formulas that are next to a pivot table in columns A-C. 
      _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"2000","D3") _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"=(B3-D3)","E3") _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"100","F3") _Excel_RangeWrite($oNewWorkBook,Default,"=(C3-F3)","G3") $oNewWorkbook.ActiveSheet.Range("D3:G3").Select With $oNewWorkbook .Selection.AutoFill(.Range("D3:G77"),0) EndWith The data is not auto filling. 
      Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. 
    • By Steviep
      Hi all,
      I've been using the following code for many years for the sole purpose of tracking my app usage via Google Analytics:
      ;GOOGLE ANALYTICS $AppStatsName = @ScriptName $GA = _IECreate("https://mywebserver/apps/stats/" & $AppStatsName & ".html", 0, 0, 0, 0) The app simply calls a blank .html page on my webserver which only contains the GA tracking code.
      The $iVisible parameter is set to "0" in my case, which means the IE browser is invisible to the user.
      I noticed in Windows 11, the URL is called in the Edge browser and is not invisible.
      So, I wonder if anyone out there has any suggestions on calling a URL invisibly on any operating system?
      Thanks!