_ArrayInsert into last array position?

Burgs

Greetings,

I seem to be having a problem trying to insert values into an array in excess of the size of the array (its Ubound value).  I thought the command would simply 'ReDim' the array in order to add another value...however that does not seem to be happening.  My code is as below:

;**SET DYNAMIC ARRAY DIMENSIONS...

$vValue = Int($_STRUCTURE_LEVEL - 1)
                   ;seek the '$_HIERARCHY' level that is one 'previous' to the 'current' value...!
                 $iStart = 0  ;set to begin search from element "0" in array...

Do
                 $_Files_Located = _Arraysearch($_HIERARCHY, $vValue, $iStart)

if Int($_Files_Located) <> -1 Then
                  $iEnd = 1  

For $_RIGGING = 0 to Ubound($_LINE_DETAIL3) - 1
                   _ArrayInsert($_STRUCTURES, $_Files_Located + $iEnd, String($_LINE_DETAIL3[$_RIGGING]))
                   _ArrayInsert($_HIERARCHY, $_Files_Located + $iEnd, Int($_STRUCTURE_LEVEL))
                   _ArrayInsert($_INFERIOR_TMPLS, $_Files_Located + $iEnd, Int(-1))
                   $iEnd += 1  ;increment EACH ITERATION...
                   Next  ;Next $_RIGGING

EndIf  ;'$_Files_Located' NOT "-1"...value for previous '$_STRUCTURE_LEVEL'
                         ;was located in '$_HIERARCHY' array...

$iStart += (Ubound($_LINE_DETAIL3) + 1)
                   ;increment the offset index element position to begin the next search...
                   ;"+ 1" to INCLUDE the 'parent' ('searched') UNIT...!
                 Until $_Files_Located == -1  ;end loop when previous '$_STRUCTURE_LEVEL' is NOT found in '$_HIERARCHY' array...

;**

This code routine works perfectly fine except when the 'searched' value ($_Files_Located) happens to be the final element position in the searched array...how can I modify this routine so that the final additions at the end of the array(s) are made?  I thank in advance for any replies.