Regarding Pixel Search and Using the mouse.

Ok this is the script I wrote... Yes I know it doesnt work this way but by looking at it it shows what Iam trying to achieve.

WinActivate("program", "")

Sleep(3000)

Call("main")

func main ()

$coord = PixelSearch( 231, 397, 1101, 847, 0x0E0E17,0 )

If $coord = @error Then

Send("{ESC}")

Else

MouseClick("left", $coord)

EndIf

EndFunc

As you can see what I want to happen is once $coord knows the cordinates of the Hex color I want to apply a MouseClick directly to the variable, because the variable will change coordinates on the screen and wont be always in the same spot. How would I go about doing that?

• Moderators

Main(); Use it like this instead of Call("Main")

Func Main()
    Local $coord = PixelSearch(231, 397, 1101, 847, 0x0E0E17)
    If Not @error And IsArray$coord) Then
        MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 1)
    Else
        Send("{ESC}")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I got an error parsing call... It said the error was on the Array line. (I got rid of the mistake bracket, so thats not it)

Ok this is the script I wrote... Yes I know it doesnt work this way but by looking at it it shows what Iam trying to achieve.

As you can see what I want to happen is once $coord knows the cordinates of the Hex color I want to apply a MouseClick directly to the variable, because the variable will change coordinates on the screen and wont be always in the same spot. How would I go about doing that?

• Moderators

Yes I see it, my mistake was the '(' after IsArray was missing.

Here's some tips for you... how did you get your Coords with AutoInfo.. Client / Screen / or Window?

The reason I ask is to make sure that you have the right Opt('PixelCoordMode') and right Opt('MouseCoordMode') Check the Help under 'Opt' to make sure.

Opt('PixelCoordMode', 2)
Opt('MouseCoordMode', 2)
Main(); Use it like this instead of Call("Main")

Func Main()
    Local $coord = PixelSearch(231, 397, 1101, 847, 0x0E0E17)
    If Not @error And IsArray($coord) Then
        MouseClick("left", $coord[0], $coord[1], 1, 1)
    Else
        Send("{ESC}")
    EndIf
EndFunc

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ok it seems to work now. Thanks. I know I'm probably getting annoying now lol but mind explaining what IsArray does? and what is happening ? Like I said i'm really new to this so I'm trying to understand the stuff I'm putting in my scripts.