1. Reher

Reher

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ute_man
      Hi Forum,
      I am struggling to select an IP address from "Server Interface" dropdown (ComboBox2) of tftpd32 client.
      tftpd32 is a TFTP server - TFTPD32 : an opensource IPv6 ready TFTP server/service for windows : TFTP server (pagesperso-orange.fr)
      The IP addresses (and the associated interfaces) are dynamic in ComboBox2.
      What I want to do is to select an item from ComboBox2 which contains a given IP address (eg. 192.168.2.1) - (which is hidden in the picture as it is at the bottom of the list) and fill the edit field with the selection. (Note : the ComboBox items contain the IP address and the Interface name, therefore IP address is just a part of the item)
      I am not sure whether functions such as _GUICtrlComboBox_SelectString() are only to be used with Autoit generated ComboBoxes.
      Please help !!!!
      My code below, it does not select the ComboBox2 item with my IP address 192.168.2.1.
      Local $hWnd=ControlGetHandle("Tftpd32 by Ph. Jounin", "", 4008) Sleep(100) ControlFocus("Tftpd32 by Ph. Jounin", "", $hWnd) Sleep(100) Local $IP = "192.168.2.1" _GUICtrlComboBox_SelectString($HWnd, $IP) ComboBox2 ID = 4008

• By cdeb
      How can you select the specific style of a font with multiple * .otf files?
      The font in question has several files:

Thin Thin Italic Extra-Light Extra-Light Italic Light Light Italic Regular Regular Italic Medium Medium Italic Semi-Bold Semi-Bold Italic Bold Bold Italic Extra-Bold Extra-Bold Italic Black Black Italic But after doing several tests I can recall the font like this, without being able to specify the precise style:
      Local $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Poppins") ; Local $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 95, 1+2, 3) ; Example I cannot therefore select "Poppins Black Italic"
      but only "Poppins" 
      Thank you

• By Colduction
      Hi, i have a source code of "Danny35d" and i have 2 main question that are:
       How to extract this function's results (Datas are as Array) to combo-box without set number of datas?  When i type 1, 2 in _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) to get only Local or Domain users, it just give me both of them, it's old problem of this function, please share us debugged code :)❤ #include <Array.au3> $Users = _ArrayToString(_SystemUsers(), "|", 1) ConsoleWrite($Users & @CRLF) #cs =============================================================================== Function: _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Description: Return an array with the local or domain username Parameter(s): $AccountType: Local, domain or both username 0 = Local and Domain usernames 1 = Local usernames only 2 = Domain usernames only Returns: An array with the list of usernames - Succeeded @error 1 - Didn't query any username @error 2 - Failed to create Win32_SystemUsers object @error 3 - Invalid $AccountType Author(s): Danny35d #ce =============================================================================== Func _SystemUsers($AccountType = 0) Local $aSystemUsers Local $wbemFlagReturnImmediately = 0x10, $wbemFlagForwardOnly = 0x20 Local $colItems = "", $strComputer = "localhost" If Not StringRegExp($AccountType, '[012]') Then Return SetError(3, 3, '') $objWMIService = ObjGet("winmgmts:\\" & $strComputer & "\root\CIMV2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT * FROM Win32_SystemUsers", "WQL", _ $wbemFlagReturnImmediately + $wbemFlagForwardOnly) If IsObj($colItems) Then For $objItem In $colItems $Output = StringSplit($objItem.PartComponent, ',') If IsArray($Output) Then $Temp = StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[2], StringInStr($Output[2], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') If $AccountType = 0 Or ($AccountType = 1 And @ComputerName = $Temp) Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[1], StringInStr($Output[1], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' ElseIf $AccountType = 2 And @ComputerName <> $Temp Then $aSystemUsers &= StringReplace(StringTrimLeft($Output[1], StringInStr($Output[1], '=', 0, -1)), '"', '') & '|' EndIf EndIf Next $aSystemUsers = StringTrimRight($aSystemUsers, 1) If $aSystemUsers = '' Then Return(SetError(1, 1, $aSystemUsers)) Return(SetError(0, 0, StringSplit($aSystemUsers, '|'))) Else $aSystemUsers = '' Return(SetError(2, 2, $aSystemUsers)) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_SystemUsers Thanks to your best Team.
    • By DannyJ
      Hello Forum, 
      I have one special Combo-box [with BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE) ] and if I press one button I want to change the Combo-box's background color, and after I press Button B I want to change it to the basic settings and it not works.
      I wanna do this with one combo-box.
      I have already tried several methods and I tried  GUICtrlComboSetColors that I have found on this forum.
      (But this methods works perfectly with Cobo boxes that don't have BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE). 
      Here is the example code
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <ComboConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= ;$CBS_DROPDOWNLIST ;$GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 504, 249, 252, 227) $Combo1 = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 136, 24, 193, 25,BitOR($CBS_DROPDOWNLIST, $GUI_SS_DEFAULT_COMBO, $CBS_SIMPLE)) ; I want to change this special combo's background color if I press button 1 $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 112, 96, 75, 25) $Button2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", 264, 96, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### GUICtrlSetData($Combo1," " & "|" & "apple" & "|" & "banana" & "|" & "cherry" ," ") While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0x0078D7) Case $Button2 ;Makes the original bc color GUICtrlSetBkColor($Combo1,0xFFFFFF) EndSwitch WEnd  
      Thanks you in advance your help
    • By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Dear Sirs, I have a question please
      About UPDown ctrl
      Where I want to adjust its format
      For example, I want to create a window to set the clock like the window in the system
      Can this be done?
      here's the example
      ______

#include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <UpDownConstants.au3> goto() func Goto() local $wGoto = GUICreate("go to spissific position", 250, 180, @DesktopWidth / 2 - 192, @DesktopHeight / 2 - 235, -1) GUICtrlCreateLabel("please write a corect position to go to it", 50, 10, 220, 20) GUICtrlCreateLabel("hours", 0, 80, 100, 30) local $Inp1 = GUICtrlCreateInput("00", 0, 90, 100, 20, $ES_NUMBER + $WS_TABSTOP)     GUICtrlCreateUpdown($Inp1, $UDS_ARROWKEYS) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 23, 0) GUICtrlCreateLabel("minuts", 110, 80, 100, 30) local $Inp2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("00", 110, 90, 100, 20, $ES_NUMBER + $WS_TABSTOP)     GUICtrlCreateUpdown($Inp2, $UDS_ARROWKEYS) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 60, 0) GUICtrlCreateLabel("seconds", 220, 80, 100, 30) local $Inp3 = GUICtrlCreateInput("00", 220, 90, 100, 20, $ES_NUMBER + $WS_TABSTOP)     GUICtrlCreateUpdown($Inp3, $UDS_ARROWKEYS) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 60, 0) local $Ok = GUICtrlCreateButton("&ok", 0, 150, 50, 30, 0x01) local $cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("&cancel", 200, 150, 50, 30) GUISetState(@sw_show, $WgoTo) while 1 switch GUIGetMSG() case $GUI_Event_Close, $cancel exit case $OK local $read1 = GUICtrlRead($inp1) if $read1 >= 1 then $Read1 = ($Read1*60)*60 local $read2 = GUICtrlRead($inp2) if $read2 >= 1 then $Read2 = $Read2*60 local $read3 = GUICtrlRead($inp3) GUIDelete($WgoTo) Return $read1+$read2+$read3 exit endSwitch Wend EndFunc
      ________
      What I need is to be the contents of the inputs as follows when i change the value of the UPDown CTRL