GUI help - (Locked)

Hello i am trying to make a massive attack planer for a game to make my life easier.

I want it to look something like this with a small difference in the group 2 the text there to be a template(each line to be on a different box  so it can be selectable and easy to remove) . The add button to create line with the variables i fill/select and the save button to save the whole text thing to a txt file so you can send or save for later...

I tried for hours to create it my self but finally gave up :/  generated the code and tried to make at least the ''add'' button to work the way its on the printscreen but nothing.... also sorry for bad explaining english is not my main lang -,-

Thanks for your time!

Edited by Jos

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)