1. Skeletor

Skeletor

2. LarsJ

LarsJ

3. careca

careca

• Similar Content

• By ozymandius257
      This is probably a very simple question (I hope!)
      I'm looking to use a UDF to access a SQL database, and have found ADO.au3, but I can't seem to work out how to use it.
      I've copied the files ado.au3 and ado_constants.au3 into the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\Include, then opened SciTe and started a new project.
      But when I type #include<AD - I don't get offered ADO.au3.
      (I know I should be using the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\UserInclude, but when it didn't work from there, I tried the above).
      What am I doing wrong?

• By BetaLeaf
      What is Rollbar?
      Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/
      Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/
      Screenshot:
      Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3)
      ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ;Turns on ConsoleWrite debugging override. ;Global $Rollbar_Debug=False ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sToken - [Required] Go to https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ for your project. Use the token for post_server_item. _Rollbar_Init("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call ; _Rollbar_Send ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sErrorLevel - [Required] Must be one of the following values: Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Critical. ; $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_Send("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_Send("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_Send("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_Send("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!") ;No Message ; Rollbar_Send's helper functions ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_SendDebug("This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_SendInfo("This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_SendWarning("This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_SendError("This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_SendCritical("This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else _Rollbar_SendCritical('An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: Please comment your feedback, advice, & suggestions below. While this is only a proof of concept, I will expand its feature set for everyone to use. 
      Right now, it is fully functional but not tested in production.

Changelog:
      RollbarSDK.au3
      RollbarTest.au3
      v0.2

v0.1.1

• By MFrancisca
      Hello! 
      I've been checking the logging UDFs in the wiki, mostly Log4a and Loga and I wanted to ask which one would you recommend for a script that will be executed remotely through PSExec. My main question is where the logs are located in that situation and if I can change that location to a custom one., because I need to retrieve them at the end of execution.
      So in a rough description the process is
      Open PSExec
      Send compiled AutoIT script to remote machine
      Execute script
      Copy logs from the remote to the local machine.

Any opinions? 
    • By caramen
      I watched _OL_ItemSend&_OL_ItemFind&_OL_ItemCreate in OutlookEx UDF but hmmm

Since it use the test environnement i cant get the orders of the mail creation

Can someone make me win some time of reading all exemples script and lead me how to do one ?
      That whould be lovely.
      Gnight
    • By Tersion
      Here the this wiki page with list of available UDFs for data compression. For my tasks I only need ZIP support, so I started looking at pure AutoIt UDFs without any 3rd party dlls. And found out that most of available realizations uses standard ("native method") Windows dll - "zipfldr.dll". So for now I chose ZIP UDF by wraithdu. I've tested it on Windows 7 (x64) and it seem works fine. But here the comment from another topic where user says that Windows 10 discontinued support of "zipfldr.dll". Now I confused. I don't have around any Windows 10 machine to tested it. So maybe someone could confirm or deny that? Or maybe would better to switch to UDF with 7zip dll?
      I need an advice...