ImageSearch in remote server

juanamo

Hello.

I am using Autoit to control a web page that is in FlashPlayer and I need to search some images with ImageSearch.
The au3 file is on a server and the image search works well when I connect to a remote desktop and start the script.
Also when I run it using psexec and I have the remote desktop open, it also works well for me.

The problem I have when I run the script using psexec and I'm not connected by remote desktop. In that case ImageSeach does not find any image.

My final idea is to start the script on the server from a web page that will be hosted on that same server.

Is it possible to use ImageSearch in background?

Thank you.

28 minutes ago, juanamo said:

Hello.

I am using Autoit to control a web page (not a game) that is in FlashPlayer and I need to search some images with ImageSearch.
The au3 file is on a server and the image search works well when I connect to a remote desktop and start the script.
Also when I run it using psexec and I have the remote desktop open, it also works well for me.

The problem I have when I run the script using psexec and I'm not connected by remote desktop. In that case ImageSeach does not find any image.

My final idea is to start the script on the server from a web page that will be hosted on that same server.

Is it possible to use ImageSearch in background?

Thank you.

Thanks for your quick response.
How could I do it?
Is it possible to activate the connection to the server (RDP) from the Autoit script?
Sorry, but I can not find any solution in the forum. I'm new to this topic ...
Thank you.

• 1 year later...