1. nacerbaaziz

nacerbaaziz

• Similar Content

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.20 contains 197 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor mouse and GUI GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By topgundcp
      Hi, 
      This is my very first post in this forum and am also new with Autoit programming so be easy on me.
      Below is the code that I am trying to get the index of the item selected. No problem getting the text.
      Case $listEdition   ; handle of the list             local $index=0             $item=GUICTRLRead($listEdition)    ; This will return the text in the list             ; ==============   The loop below always fails  ==================             ; Meaning _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always return FALSE. WHY ???????              For $i = 0 To $editionArray[0] - 1   ; The content of the list in an array where editionArray[0] contains total count of items                 If _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) Then                     $index = $i                     exitloop                 EndIf              Next              ;===================================================             ConsoleWrite( "Select Edition:     " & $item & "  index: " & $index & @CR) ....... Please look at the comments in the code & the pix attached.
      _GUICtrlListView_GetItemSelected($listEdition, $i) always returns FALSE.
      Another problem is on the list. It also populate  the total count of items from the Array. How can I skip this item from populating to the list ?.
      Please advise and thanks

• By Irios
      I have several context menus that's been built using _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() and _GUICtrlMenu_AddMenuItem().
      When using _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() it returns the identifier of the clicked item, sure. But it blocks the main loop while the menu is open.
      When using _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup($MNS_MODELESS) it returns immediately (of course), but I cannot figure out how/where to read the item that was clicked. Is there a Windows Message (WM) somewhere that is triggered? I've spend an entire day trying to figure out how to do this, but I'm not getting anywhere. My google fu is depleted (I must have tried like hundreds of script variations today), I'm about to smash my keyboard and just go to bed, and abandon the entire endeavor of making pretty menus and go back to using Koda and forget about using menu icons, colors,  etc.
      Anyone wanna help me out with how to read the clicked item? Before I smash my keyboard, please...

Example script here:

#include <GuiMenu.au3> #include <WinAPIError.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> GUIRegisterMsg($WM_CONTEXTMENU, "_WM_CONTEXTMENU") Global $idMenuItem = 10000, $counter = 0 Global $hGUI = GUICreate("Menu test", 400, 300) Global $hListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 2, 2, 396, 200) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;~ Global $hMenuContext = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup() Global $hMenuContext = _GUICtrlMenu_CreatePopup($MNS_MODELESS) _GUICtrlMenu_AddMenuItem($hMenuContext, "Menu item", $idMenuItem) Global $hTimer = TimerInit() Do If TimerDiff($hTimer)>200 Then $counter += 1 ConsoleWrite($counter & " " ) $hTimer = TimerInit() EndIf Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Func _WM_CONTEXTMENU($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $lParam Switch $wParam Case GUICtrlGetHandle($hListview) ConsoleWrite( @CRLF & "_GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu = " & _GUICtrlMenu_TrackPopupMenu($hMenuContext, $wParam, -1, -1, 1, 1, 2) & @CRLF) EndSwitch EndFunc  

• By n0ktar
      is it possible to make a wall chams in rainbow six siege using autoit scripts? tell me please and how .