Help With _FileListToArrayRec Filter for result. Multiple filters must be separated by ";"

jayfry

Hello,

I'm trying to use _FileListToArrayRec to filter out my results. I'm able to get it to include *.url, and exclude folders starting with MSN however if i try to get it to Also exclude folders beginning with Microsoft, it includes everything again.

This currently returns the file path for all files that have *url in the name, and are not part of the MSN folder.

$aArray = _FileListToArrayRec($sAutoItDir, "*.url||MSN*", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH)

This is currently not working :( 

$aArray = _FileListToArrayRec($sAutoItDir, "*.url||MSN*||Microsoft*", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_NOSORT, $FLTAR_FULLPATH)

I can see in the _FileListToArrayRec doc that "Multiple filters must be separated by ";"", but i can't figure out how to format it. Any help would be appreciated. 

There can only be three separators:

$sMask       [optional] Filter for result. Multiple filters must be separated by ";"
    Use "|" to separate 3 possible sets of filters: "Include|Exclude|Exclude_Folders"
    Include = Files/Folders to include (default = "*" [all])
    Exclude = Files/Folders to exclude (default = "" [none])
    Exclude_Folders = only used if $iRecur = 1 AND $iReturn <> 2 to exclude defined folders (default = "" [none])