not working as intended or missing something?

$targetalive = PixelGetColor (74,176)

While $targetalive = 0x00E800

SendWithDelay(1100, '7456789')

WEnd

So its all gravy until the Hex color changes at the cordinates of the variable. To my understanding the loop should end once returned with a false expression right? However in the over all code the keys keep looping even after $target is no longer 0x00e800.

Edited by adrian1386

So its all gravy until the Hex color changes at the cordinates of the variable. To my understanding the loop should end once returned with a false expression right? However in the over all code the keys keep looping even after $target is no longer 0x00e800.

While 1
     If PixelGetColor (74,176) = 0x00E800 then
     EndIf

WEnd

This should do it, I hope, lol.

INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...

in your code you can not return false because you only get once -->>PixelGetColor (74,176)

Please add $targetalive inside loop , so that when $targetalive is changed it will exit

While $targetalive = 0x00E800

WEnd

-----------------------------------------------------------BSECE, MCPAIM: juliusrmsYM: jivy_21@yahoo.comMSN: juliusLramos@hotmail.comMobile #: (Globe): +639167031989Web: http://www.trendmicro.com

That worked :P Thanks.

Which one? I never knew you could do lines like - While $targetalive = 0x00E800, lol I always thought they had to be a simple indefinite loop. I hate being a noob
INI TreeViewA bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. Onmy desk I have a work station...