Looking in the forum I found this code:

HotKeySet("{esc}","quit")
$pix=PixelGetColor(1595,770)
$quit=False
Do

sleep(50)
$pix2=PixelGetColor(1595,770)
if $pix <> $pix2 then
    MsgBox(0,"", "That Pixel Has Changed",0)
    $pix=PixelGetColor(1595,770)
EndIf
until $quit=true

func quit()
    $quit=True
MsgBox(0,"","Bye",0)
EndFunc

It detects when a pixel has changed color

But I need to detect when a color changes from 008000 to FF0000, or the reverse, and when that happens, I need to perform an action, only once (only when the change happens)
I tried several examples, but I'm a beginner and I could not make the action happen once, can anyone help me?

Thanks

It should be a simple case of: if 008000 true, then loop until false, and do the action right after the loop.

Start with one color, and make it work, then proceed to more complexity, 2 or more colors.

If you dont understand the code, it would be a great idea to start checking the help file for the functions and their usage etc.

Spoiler

Renamer - Rename files and folders, remove portions of text from the filename etc.

GPO Tool - Export/Import Group policy settings.

MirrorDir - Synchronize/Backup/Mirror Folders

BeatsPlayer - Music player.

Params Tool - Right click an exe to see it's parameters or execute them.

String Trigger - Triggers pasting text or applications or internet links on specific strings.

Inconspicuous - Hide files in plain sight, not fully encrypted.

Regedit Control - Registry browsing history, quickly jump into any saved key.

Time4Shutdown - Write the time for shutdown in minutes.

Power Profiles Tool - Set a profile as active, delete, duplicate, export and import.

Finished Task Shutdown - Shuts down pc when specified window/Wndl/process closes.

NetworkSpeedShutdown - Shuts down pc if download speed goes under "X" Kb/s.

IUIAutomation - Topic with framework and examples

Au3Record.exe

25 minutes ago, careca said:

It should be a simple case of: if 008000 true, then loop until false, and do the action right after the loop.

Start with one color, and make it work, then proceed to more complexity, 2 or more colors. 

If you dont understand the code, it would be a great idea to start checking the help file for the functions and their usage etc.

Hi Careca, you mean I should use PixelSearch, to return a true / false?

9 minutes ago, mclopes said:

I should use PixelSearch, to return a true / false?

PixelSearch does not return true or false.  Read help file carefully.  And it searches for one color (with variation) at a time.  You need to look for 2 very different colors.  So PixelGetColor is better fitted for you.  Change your code to look for either color, when it finds one, continue loop until it finds the other color.  A While True...Wend seems more appropriate for your need.  Put together a script that would attempt to do it, post your code here if you hit a wall...

If you can tell us what you try to achieve we can tell you if working with pixels is the best approach.
AutoIt offers a lot of very reliable functions which are most of the time better suited than Pixel* functions.

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

3 hours ago, water said:

If you can tell us what you try to achieve we can tell you if working with pixels is the best approach.
AutoIt offers a lot of very reliable functions which are most of the time better suited than Pixel* functions.

Agreed - pixel searching is the worst way to automate. WHat are you trying to automate?

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Agreed - pixel searching is the worst way to automate. WHat are you trying to automate? 

Hello, thank you all, for the help, I intend to automate a stock trading system, when the bar indicator (yellow arrow) turn red will be triggered the sales order, when green will be triggered a purchase order. 

profit.jpg