1. CYCho

CYCho

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By abberration
      Hello, all!
      I found all the Mp3 encoders I have used to be tedious in that you have to encode your albums one at a time, you have to create output folders and select them. I wanted something where I can just dump a bunch of folders and select my Mp3 folder for the output. Nothing out there works like that, so I wrote my own script.
      By default, it creates the output folders from the metadata. If metadata isn't present, it uses the source material to create the folder and track names.
      It uses FFMpeg to do the actual encoding, but it was too large to include in the package, so it must be downloaded separately. When you open the program for the first time, you will see "FFMpeg Not Found!". Click that or the button to pull up a search Gui where it has links for you to download FFMpeg. Also, to keep file size down, I didn't include a compiled version (you guys know how to do that). The package includes an icon (if you want to use it), a user's guide, and a function flowchart (if you want to edit the script, this may help decipher it).

Easy_Mp3.zip
    • By CYCho
      This file includes all the source codes and a compiled .exe version of zPlayer, which is a stand-alone, simple, intuitive and easy-to-use, yet fully functional audio player.  I made this to suit my purpose and you can tweak it to your taste. The source code is only about 1200 lines and only standard include files were used.  This player has the following features:
      - Play back all formats of audio files which can be palyed back by the Windows Media Player in your computer
      - Graphical player similar to embedded Windows Media Player
      - Forward, backward, pause, repeat, shuffle funtions
      - Increase/decrease/mute sound volume
      - Change folders and create playlist for all audio files in that folder and its subfolders, and support for manually-made playlists
      - Save play-back environment when terminating and resume that environment when restarting
      - With one click, you can see DuckDuckGo search results for the file being played back
      - With a double-click, you can play back an item in the playlist
      - Search strings in the playlist
      - Option to see long file names including folder names
      - Resize the playlist window, and restore it to its default position
      - Very small footprint: very low CPU and memory usage, with only about 1MB when compiled
      - You can even hide all the windows and manipulate the player with hotkeys only
      Note: zPlayer is the name I used when I introduced the early version of this palyer in my blog back in early 2009 and, therefore, has nothing to do with the mobile media player of the same name which started marketing in 2015.
    • By ripdad
      This is a project that I have been working on for several months off and on.
      It's a simple "What You Hear" MP3 @ 320Kbps and WAV audio recorder.
      Features:
      - LoudMax, a Gain Controller and Look-Ahead Limiter
      - Auto Shut-Off after one minute of silence
      - Side-by-Side Simulated LED Meter
      - Running Time Counter
      It started off being a large project, but I eventually stripped it down to its
      bare essentials because I came to realize that it would be very difficult to
      deal with every sound card and every way a PC is set up for audio. It would
      have been a nightmare that I was not willing to go through.
      This project contains the most up-to-date BASS.dll v.2.4.15.0 - December 17, 2019.
      All BASS Dll's are 32bit. Those and the needed UDF's are included in the zip file.
      I will try to explain how it works in the next post.

Download:
      BASS VST Recorder v1.1.zip