Generate Serial Key Using Autoit ?

naru

How to generate Random key using autoit ?

Create new txt file and Copy the generated key into txt file.

The key includes with some capital letters and numbers.

The generated key should not be generate again.

Edited by naru

_WinAPI_CreateGUID Creates a globally unique identifier (GUID).

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
OutlookEX_GUI (2021-04-13 - Version 1.4.0.0) - Download
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Excel - Example Scripts - Wiki
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

Did you try to run the example script provided with the link I posted above?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:
Active Directory (NEW 2022-02-19 - Version 1.6.1.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
ExcelChart (2017-07-21 - Version 0.4.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts
OutlookEX (2021-11-16 - Version 1.7.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Outlook Tools (2019-07-22 - Version 0.6.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki
PowerPoint (2021-08-31 - Version 1.5.0.0) - Download - General Help & Support - Example Scripts - Wiki
Task Scheduler (NEW 2022-07-28 - Version 1.6.0.1) - Download - General Help & Support - Wiki

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers
8 minutes ago, naru said:

Yes, Nothing happens when run it 

A total meaningless statement!

You really need to start kicking your brains in gear and think for yourself as I only see posts telling us that it doesn;t work and you don't understand.
It feels pretty much like you are too lazy to do it yourself and expect other to do the coding for you.

So please don't bother posting questions here when you aren't prepared to do anything yourself first.

Jos 

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

1 minute ago, Jos said:

A total meaningless statement!

You really need to start kicking your brains in gear and think for yourself as I only see posts telling us that it doesn;t work and you don't understand.
It feels pretty much like you are too lazy to do it yourself and expect other to do the coding for you.

So please don't bother posting questions here when you aren't prepared to do anything yourself first.

Jos 

@Jos i am trying this now, but how can i generate it i don't know

• Developers

Still no information what you have done and what isn't working... I really can't be that hard ...can it?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

1 minute ago, Jos said:

Still no information what you have done and what isn't working... I really can't be that hard ...can it?

Jos

@Jos it is very hard for me, can you give me a little example with msgbox?

Edited by naru
need example

That's not so hard, so you should try it yourself ;)

Replace the ConsoleWrite function with MsgBox. BTW: The help file is your friend :)

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

• Developers
32 minutes ago, naru said:

@Jos it is very hard for me, can you give me a little example with msgbox?

I hear an echo ...   Though I was pretty clear. Provide proper information and show what you have tried, else don't bother asking questions.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

6 minutes ago, water said:

That's not so hard, so you should try it yourself ;)

Replace the ConsoleWrite function with MsgBox. BTW: The help file is your friend :)

It was generate the long key, I want generate 8 to 12 digit key.

• Developers
Just now, naru said:

It was generate the long key, I want generate 8 to 12 digit key.

Not good enough!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

It would be great if you could provide more information:

• What have you tried so far? Please post your code.
  • What do you need it for?
  • Are you limited in length to 8 to 12 characters?

My UDFs and Tutorials:

Spoiler

UDFs:

Standard UDFs:
Word - Wiki

Tutorials:
ADO - Wiki
WebDriver - Wiki

1 minute ago, water said:

It would be great if you could provide more information:

• What have you tried so far? Please post your code.
  • What do you need it for?
  • Are you limited in length to 8 to 12 characters?

i am trying with this code :

#include <WinAPICom.au3>
MsgBox(0,"Key", _WinAPI_CreateGUID() & @CRLF)

I am very poor and i want to sell my code. (I look about xprotec before but i don't understand it)

i am generate key using autoit and then regwrite this key into their computer.

I don't need more than 8 or 12 characters.

GUID's are not guaranteed to be COMPLETELY unique but would work pretty well

Btw I get wanting to protect your work as a first time scripter but maybe bone

up on your coding game and make something someone would actually want to steal first

• Developers
1 minute ago, naru said:

i am generate key using autoit and then regwrite this key into their computer.

I don't need more than 8 or 12 characters.

Yea, so? this is the standard length for a unique GUI code so when that doesn't fit your needs you need to make something else that does fit your needs.

... and just to be absolutely clear:  your "Yes, Nothing happens when run it " was total bullshit since now suddenly you do get a code.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Moderators

Hi all,

naru is no longer with us - so thread locked.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area