hello all, and welcome to this tool
the NB-Password_generator is a small tool which allow you to create a strong passwords
with this tool you can create a random passwords using :
1. capital letters
2. small letters
3. numbers
4. symbols
be sure that you can check any option that  you want and uncheck what you don't want to use
this tool allow you to create a password from 6 letters to 150 lettersNB-Password_generator.zip

at the end please accept my greetings

am waiting for your commants

17 hours ago, nacerbaaziz said:

am waiting for your commants

You asked for it, so I'll share my views.
1) There is a "zz" where should be just 1 "z"
2) The translation should be of every string.
3) The text don't fit the controls and that note, the GUI could be nicer looking
If I had a request, it would be to have a PNG graphic flag next to the language, for when I don't understand the language, have a hint that there is an array of languages to choose from.

Adding "AutoIt" as a tag in this forum is of no aid.

And most importantly, ...thanks for sharing.  :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PeterVerbeek
      This topic give you access to an AutoIt functions library I maintain which is called PAL, Peter's AutoIt Library. The latest version 1.26 contains 214 functions divided into these topics:
      window, desktop and monitor GUI, mouse and color GUI controls including graphical buttons (jpg, png) logics and mathematics include constants string, xml string and file string dialogues and progress bars data lists: lists, stacks, shift registers and key maps (a.ka. dictionaries) miscellaneous: logging/debugging, process and system info Change log and files section  on the PAL website (SourceForge).
      A lot of these functions were created in the development of Peace, Peter's Equalizer APO Configuration Extension, which is a user interface for the system-wide audio driver called Equalizer APO.
    • By izmegna
      I am trying to auto login to web app that has the following HTML for the username, password and submit button:
      USERNAME:
      <input name="usernameField" tabindex="0" class="inp" id="usernameField" type="text" value="" message="FND_SSO_USER_NAME">
      Password:
      <input name="passwordField" tabindex="0" class="inp" id="passwordField" type="password" value="" message="FND_SSO_PASSWORD">
      Login:
      <button tabindex="0" class="OraButton left" style="padding-right: 6px; padding-left: 6px;" onclick="submitCredentials()" message="FND_SSO_LOGIN">Log In</button>
      Following is the AutoIT script I am using I am passing the username and password via cmd but it is not working, any suggestion?

#include <IE.au3>
      Local $url ="https://www.Intra.edwa.com"
      Local $oIE =_IECreate($url)
      _IELoadWait($oIE)
      Local $oUser =_IEGetObjById($oIE,"usernameField")
      Local $oPass =_IEGetObjById($oIE,"passwordField")
      _IEFormElementSetValue($oUser, $CmdLine[1])
      _IEFormElementSetValue($oPass, $CmdLine[2])
      _IELoadWait($oIE)
      $oLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($oIE, "input")
      For $oLink In $oLinks
          If String($oLink.type) = "submit" And String($oLink.value) = "Sign In" Then
                _IEAction($oLink, "click")
                ExitLoop
          EndIf
      Next
    • By Hermes
      Hi, I am struggling in setting the value of a textarea based on the value of clipboard (that contains a long web page source codes). If I use _WD_SetElementValue, it freezes after some time, or appears to be pressing tab and goes out of focus. I can also use send keys but i need the script to run in the background.
      Here is the full script:
      #Include "Chrome.au3" #Include "wd_core.au3" #Include "wd_helper.au3" #Include "WinHttp.au3" #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <Array.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <Excel.au3> Local $sDesiredCapabilities, $sSession SetupChrome() _WD_Startup() $sSession = _WD_CreateSession($sDesiredCapabilities) _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Navigate($sSession, "http://demo.borland.com/testsite/stadyn_largepagewithimages.html") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) Global $sSource = _WD_GetSource($sSession) Local $Paste = ClipPut($sSource) Local $sData = ClipGet() Local $aArray = 0, _ $iOffset = 1 While 1 $aArray = StringRegExp($sData, '(?s)<p>.*</p>', $STR_REGEXPARRAYMATCH, $iOffset) If @error Then ExitLoop $iOffset = @extended For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray) - 1 Local $Paste = ClipPut($aArray[$i]) Local $sRegExData = ClipGet() ;MsgBox(0, "", "$sRegExData = " & $sRegExData) Next WEnd _WD_Navigate($sSession, "https://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml5_textarea_placeholder") _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "iframe#iframeResult") Local $sElement1 = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByCSSSelector, "iframe#iframeResult") _WD_FrameEnter($sSession, $sElement1) _WD_WaitElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//html/body/textarea") $textarea = _WD_FindElement($sSession, $_WD_LOCATOR_ByXPath, "//html/body/textarea") _WD_ElementAction($sSession, $textarea, 'click') ;WD SetElementValue(SsSession, Stextarea, $sRegExData) <-- I can do this but the focus goes out, or the browser freezes _WD_FrameLeave($sSession) sleep(2000) Send("^v") _WD_LoadWait($sSession) _WD_Shutdown() Func SetupChrome() _WD_Option('Driver', 'chromedriver.exe') _WD_Option('Port', 9515) _WD_Option('DriverParams', '--log-path="' & @ScriptDir & '\chrome.log"') $sDesiredCapabilities = '{"capabilities": {"alwaysMatch": {"goog:chromeOptions": {"w3c": true, "args":["start-maximized","disable-infobars"]}}}}' EndFunc ;==>SetupChrome Can someone help me please, or re-direct me to the right path? TIA!
    • By DJ143
      I have a autoit exe file which is used in upload/browse file functionality.  This has been integrated with selenium framework and I am invoking the autoit exe using Java process and runtime. 
      Now the issue is when I run the scripts and invoke the autoit exe in local it works perfectly.  But when I use selenium grid or jenkins to run the scripts in another windows server it is not working.
      Can anyone please suggest any solution for this?
    • By hek
      Hey everyone,
      Was wondering how I would be able to implement this on a local computer instead of using connectserver? 
      Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. Thanks.