DLL callback in C# with Autoit - (Locked)

Aelc

Hey there,

I'm trying to create an DLL callback loop to get an updated screen (actually just 1 pic that should refresh because i already got a screencapturetool to get a pic from my game every sec)

i want to bring that pic on a mobile phone. the dll can connect with the program i'm using to get the connection so that's fine.

The prob is: it's my first DLL project so i don't even get 1 call or other returns of it. I tried much with the examples but i can't compare it that much with it.

The calls shall be with c# where i'm not familiar with... i just searched much in forums and programsites but i didn't get a reference point.

could someone have a tip to start please?

there are calls like

[DllImport("file.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)] public static extern bool $funcname1(String identifier, String friendlyName, ref CbConext callback);

[DllImport("file.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)] public static extern bool $funcname2(String identifier, String friendlyName, ref logiArxCbContext callback, byte [] iconBitmap);

[DllImport("file.dll", CharSet = CharSet.Unicode, CallingConvention = CallingConvention.Cdecl)] public static extern bool $funcname3(String filePath, String fileName, String mimeType = "");

tried something like

$dll = DllOpen ("file.dll")
$call = DllCall ( $dll,"bool","$funcname1","str","indetifier","str","test","int","CbContext callback" )

or have i work with dllstructcreate or dllcallbackregister? 

it would be enough for me if someone just could explain me how to get the imports with the params/funcs/types in autoit.

i don't know if it's important but u shall call 

public classes and public constants in c# before such as using.system make this sense?

sry for my bad english :whistle:

and thank you in advance

why do i get garbage when i buy garbage bags? <_<

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)