Holding script until program load completes

I am writing a morning routine to open all the trading applications I require each day in the early morning. Since they are closing and re-opening while I'm asleep, speed isn't much of a requirement. My first real heavy duty script with AutoIT

I currently use Sleep(30000) to allow one of the longer opening apps to complete, but I would prefer to do it by capturing when the program load completes (The floating toolbar becomes active) I tried using the following and eliminating the Sleep command

WinWaitActive("X_TRADER Pro - TDFL_Jupiter2","",5)

since the toolbar opens first but is not active until all the other screens open. The script just continues on BEFORE the toolbar becomes active, which fouls the next steps as text isn't going where it should since other windows are opening and becoming active.

Any help appreciated.

Just now, dinotom said:

So then what is the difference between the two? I thought WinWaitActive waits until that window becomes active? If I remove the optional third parameter will it just wait til it is active?

Yes, but it also can wait indefinitely if the windows does not get activated...So putting a large number like 60 could solve both problems.