Mouse ControlClick for unlabeled button

I am trying to do a controlclick to press a button that seems to not have any kind of label and no hotkey.  I am trying to click the open button of the SQLQuery tab in the pic below.  If I hover over it I get the AutoIT Window Info as shown.  This is my first time using ControlClick, and I'm trying to do it with this line of code.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

ControlClick ("ProgramName", "", "[Class:TToolBar; Instance:2]" [, button = "left" [, Clicks = 1 [, 75 [, 25]]]])

image.jpeg.71751212dfce61313e606f4692fa5bd6.jpeg              image.jpeg.aad37b5c0d441869eb92e65c89a3f940.jpeg

Edited by AmatrTatooArtst

The "[" and "]" do not belong to the function.  It is there for documentation purposes (except for the title special definition).  So your statement should be :

ControlClick ("ProgramName", "", "[Class:TToolBar; Instance:2]", "left", 1, 75, 25)

Edited by Nine

Does the toolbar tab include any output?  if so, you can get the details of your specific item to click rather than relative positions on the toolbar. 

Helpful note in the future, copy the full text of the spy tool, and not just a partial screenshot

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Here's the full spy tool output.  As far as I know the toolbar doesn't include any output.  I looked into a bunch of different ways to do it so I wouldn't have to use ControlClick, that was a last resort.  If there a better way I'm all ears.  My first time using AutoIT and I have a ~150 line script I would love to make as simple and fool proof as possible.

>>>> Window <<<<
Title:    ProgramName
Class:    TForm1
Position:    -8, -8
Size:    1936, 1056
Style:    0x17CF0000
ExStyle:    0x00010110
Handle:    0x00000000015A10D0

>>>> Control <<<<
Class:    TToolBar
Instance:    2
ClassnameNN:    TToolBar2